~YongByul~ I'll be there for you

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yongjun smiled bitterly. Hanbyul noticed the leader presence in his room. Yongjun stepped into the vocalist room and sat on the bed. Hanbyul took a breath and turned his chair around, facing Yongjun. Yongjun saw his lover's facial expression, gave the brightest smile he could at that point even though he's broken inside. "Come here." Hanbyul nodded and got up, walking toward the leader. Yongjun smiled and pulled the vocalist onto his lap. He hugged him by waist. Hanbyul bit his lips.

"Yongie."

"I know. I know." Yongjun sighed and hugged the vocalist tighter. "I can't stand the feeling of lost. You know I love you so much." Hanbyul reached Yongjun's hand around his waist and caressed it lovingly.

"We're not breaking up for sure. I love you too, but you know the-"

"Byullie." Hanbyul tilted his head slightly. His heart ached seeing Yongjun's teary eyes. He felt broken. Yongjun gulped down a lump. He wanted to say something but no voice came out. The word he wants to tell the vocalist right now, he knew it will break the latter for sure, and himself too. But he had to do it. "We...have to break up entirely." Hanbyul jolted up and stared at Yongjun. Yongjun looked away, his tears almost fell down.

"Yongie, wha- But we- Why?" Hanbyul stuttered. He was nervous. They had talked about this few days ago. Hanbyul will pursuit his career as solo and left the group, on what their agency had decided for the vocalist. The couple already made a decision to put their relationship on hold, not breaking up entirely but will go on with their life for some time, until Hanbyul's solo career become stable. Yongjun released his hug.

"I'm sorry." Hanbyul wrinkled. He was frowning. Yongjun didn't turn to him but from the side he can see the leader is crying.

"Yongie."

"I'm not that strong. I can't keep holding on. I'm afraid. You know exactly I can't stand the feeling of lost." Yongjun said in between his sobs. The leader turned, staring at his lover, now becoming his ex. "I love you, I really do. But to keep this relationship on hold...I-"

"Yongie." Hanbyul reached to wipe away the tears but Yongjun stopped him.

"I'm sorry." Yongjun looked at him in the eyes. "Let's break up." Hanbyul shook his head vigorously and hugged the leader. Yongjun bit his lips. "Hanbyul."

"No, no. You love me. I love you too. Nothing to be afraid of, Yongie. Nothing. We just need to wait for some more months or years. No, just months. I will work hard to make my solo career working nicely. And I will be with you after that." Yongjun sighed and shook his head. He slightly pushed Hanbyul to stand. Hanbyul half-heatedly compiled as the leader is also getting up.

"Do you think that's easy? Hanbyul, you know better it's hard. After a long time you joined Led Apple, I don't think you don't ever realized how hard to survive. You know it better, Jang Hanbyul." Hanbyul bit his lips. Yongjun took a breath. "Let's just break up. I don't see our future together." Yongjun said in flat tone. Hanbyul turned to him.

"Yongie. You love me, just please trust me a bit. There's nothing to be afraid of and-"

"Jason, I'm sorry. We're through." Hanbyul stiffened. Yongjun looked at him for the last time and left the room. Hanbyul can't move, still in shock with the last words from the leader. Yongjun never call his English name this whole time unless the leader was being serious. Hanbyul bit his lips, flopped to the floor with falling tears.

 

 

Two weeks later

Hyoseok turned to the group leader. He sighed. "Yongjun hyung." Yongjun blinked and looked up. Hyoseok smiled slightly. "You still think about him, don't you hyung?"

​"We agree not to talk about it anymore." Yongjun said. Hyoseok bit his lips.

"But hyung-"

"They already left a week ago and we're waiting for the new members. I'm already used to this system so I won't be affected. You go through this once, just let's move on so we can do better." Hyoseok sighed.

"But this time is different for you hyung. You have to brea-"

"Hyoseok, stop." Hyoseok rolled his eyes.

"I know you always update news about him from people. I know hyung, you love Hanbyul hyung so much. I just don't understand why you break up with Hanbyul hyung."

"I say stop, Hyoseok."

"You always follow him, do you think I don't know? You always be there around him! Hyung, you even stalk-"

"Kim Hyoseok! Enough!" Hyoseok sighed.

Please log in to read the full chapter