~DongHyun~ You're my everything

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Nghh..hyu..hyung." Dongho stirred from his sleep. He opened his eyes, wanted to say something but his mouth was shut by a kiss. Dongho stared at the face. He tried to push him a bit and pulled over his lips. "St..stop."

A heavy breath heard. "Dongho, please."

"How come you find me here, hyung?" Dongho tried to push him from his top but that hyung was a bit stronger. He failed helplessly. "Hyung, get off me!"

"Dongho, please..."

"Off me, Shin Soohyun!" Soohyun stiffened. Dongho gave him a fierce look. Soohyun was taken aback.

"Dongho.."

"Don't you get me?" Soohyun bit his lips. He slowly moved from Dongho's top. Dongho breathed out. "Why are you here? How you know I'm here?"

"You always said you will come here when you're stress..." Dongho looked at Soohyun.

"My mistake to tell you my deepest secret, hyung." Dongho sighed and got up. He took his jacket but Soohyun stopped him.

"No, wait. It's not a mistake because we're sharing everything, remember?" Soohyun said softly. Dongho turned to look at him.

"Yeah, it's a mistake. Now, I don't have a personal space anymore!" Dongho said out loud. Soohyun looked into his eyes.

"Dongho...why you leave?" Soohyun asked. Dongho stayed silent and pulled his hand. But Soohyun caught it back. "Answer me."

"You read news right? Can you leave me alone, hyung?" Dongho said and turned away. He was biting his lips. Soohyun closed his eyes and sighed.

"Dongho, you always shared everything with me. But why you're closing yourself these days? Please, did I make you sad, hurt or something? Please, tell me." Soohyun said. Dongho shook his head.

"Please leave me alone hyung. I'm not a part of group now...and please, don't look for me again. We...already ended." Dongho walked to the door and opened the door. Soohyun walked fast and pulled Dongho back into the room. Dongho gasped when his back hit the wall. When he wanted to get mad, he was shut again by the kiss. Soohyun kissed him passionately.

Dongho gritted his teeth and pushed Soohyun quickly. "Stop doing that, hyung!" Soohyun looked at Dongho.

"We're never end. Shin Dongho, you know you're my everything. I never can live without you. Fine, it's okay that you're leaving the group...but please, don't leave me." Soohyun said. They stared at each other.

"It's no good for us to stay together." Dongho said in low tone. Soohyun bit his lips. "We should go on our own live." Dongho stepped away from Soohyun. Soohyun looked at Dongho.

"Dongho..."

"Hyung, please..." Soohyun shook his head. His tears fell down, he also fell on his knees. Dongho looked shock.

"Dongho, I meant it. You're my everything, I can't live without you. Please, don't live me. Please...don't break up with me." Dongho closed his eyes. He was hurting too.

"Get up, hyung." Soohyun shook his head. "Hyung, please. Stop doing this."

"I'm not getting up until you back to me. Please, answer me. I love you, Dongho. Please, don't leave me, eoh?" Dongho bit his lips.

"Hyung...please don't make it hard for me..." Dongho broke down. His tears fell and his legs gave up. He fell to the floor. Soohyun caught him before his hit the floor hard. Soohyun looked at the maknae.

"Dongho..."

"I'm not the usual Dongho you know. Hyung...I-I will leave soon..." Soohyun looked at Dongho in the eyes. 

"What's that mean?"

"I'm dying..." Dongho said. Soohyun stared at him, finding something to ensure the word. Dongho looked away. "You know it now. Now, please leave me alone hyung. Meet someone else who can love you and stayed with you forever." Dongho said. Soohyun stayed silent for some minutes. Dongho clos

Please log in to read the full chapter