~JunSeung~ No more

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung stared out of the window. He was lost in his long thought. The incident happened yesterday came to him again. He met someone he long forgotten. Looking at him, he can tell the other is suffering. It's all making his heart ached again, when he already forget the memories they had together. He sighed.

Why aren’t you over me yet like a fool?
Why am I still a good person to you?
It’s already been a few months since we broke up
But why are you still living in the memories?

Hyunseung sipped his coffee. The messy looks, his widened eyes when their eyes met and the scattered books on the floor, Hyunseung remembered the sudden encounter yesterday. His heart started to feel uneasy again after long months of forgetting those heartache. He felt bad when clearly the other still struggling under the pain. Still cherish the memories. He noticed the pictures in between the scattered books, maybe he used it as bookmarks. But it's obvious when it's the picture of them together.

There are a lot of good people next to you
It’s okay if you start a new love
I’ll truly wish for your happiness with a smile
I keep seeing you wandering around
So I can’t start a new love
Oh yeah, at this late hour, you…

Hyunseung looked at his phone. After the breakup, he already removed the number, their messages and also chat rooms. In order to forget him completely. He knew there were some guys or even girls around him waiting for him to be single again. He knew that much and fine with it if he started to go out again as himself is going to do so. But yesterday encounter, everything felt weird again.

Why did you come to me again? When it’s me who’s too cowardly to let you go?
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore

Hyunseung bit his lips. His sudden appearance again made his heart trigger. Just when he already forget almost everything, they met. And that guy begged to get together again. After the sudden encounter, he asked for a coffee together. Being polite, Hyunseung just followed. They talked for a while. Both tried not to be awkward but eventually it was awkward. And it's getting awkward when the other started to talk about the past.

"Hyunseung ahh..." He called. Hyunseung just stayed silent. "Can't we...back together like before?" He plead.

"Jun...you know we can't. We're not meant for each other..." He bit his lips.

"Please, I only have you. I need you in my life. We can make it out, figure out, please. It's hurt too much without you." Hyunseung closed his eyes, calling some calm to him. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Please, Junhyung. Let's forget the memories. Find a new love. I can't be someone special for you anymore. You know we can't make it...so, please. No more hurting ourselves on this

Please log in to read the full chapter