~KwangKyu~ My forever

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

'My forever.' Kwangyeon grinned sheepishly to see the letters on the cake. He was cringed to himself to see the cake he made. He was never thought he would be cheesy like this. A certain person changed him.

Barama burora~~ ooh~

Kwangyeon jumped in surprise. His phone was ringing. He picked it up and smiled to see the caller. "Yeoboseyeo?"

"Yeonie~~" Kwangyeon chuckled.

"Yup, I'm here."

"When you will come to my house? It's boring alone, and...em, I can't solve this stupid Maths. Help me!" The other was whining on the line, making Kwangyeon cracked in laughter. He tidied up the kitchen after the cake was finished.

"Arasseo, I will come. Let me cleaned up a bit and getting ready." Kwangyeon said. He can tell the other was pouting.

"Will it be long? I want you now~~" Kwangyeon chuckled.

"Wait, will you? Gonna be ready, will meet you soon, keuno Kyuminnie!" Kwangyeon hung up the phone, knowing the other will continue to whine. Kwangyeon packed the cake and looked around the kitchen. Satisfied that it's cleaned enough, he walked up the stairs to his room. His parent was out working for today, even it's Sunday. Kwangyeon got ready and packed his homework in his bag. Walking down the stairs, his phone rang again. Smiling, he walked to the kitchen where he left the phone.

"Wait, will you? I'm ready to head out." Kwangyeon said before the other could said anything.

"Ahh...ppalli~" Then the whine heard. Kwangyeon rolled his eyes while putting on his shoes.

"Arasseo, it just 5 minutes walking. Just wait neh? Love you, bye." Kwangyeon said and hung up. He put his phone into his pocket. Looking around, feeling like he forgot something. A light bulb .

"Cake." Kwangyeon ran back to the kitchen and got the cake. He smiled and then headed out after locking the door. Kwangyeon walked along the street. Kyumin's house was just 5 block from him. Soon, he arrived in front of the house. He wanted to press the bell, but the gate opened revealing a tall guy.

"Yeon~~" Kyumin jumped and hugged Kwangyeon. Kwangyeon chuckled.

"Excited enough to see me, huh?"

"I miss you?" Kyumin said. Kwangyeon smiled and touched Kyumin's hair. "Come in." Kyumin pulled Kwangyeon in. Kwangyeon just followed him. Kyumin stayed together with his aunt in the house. His parent was staying in Busan while him alone came to Seoul for study. Kwangyeon and Kyumin knew each other since Kyumin attended the same school with him. They became a good friend ever since and recently, a lover.

"Where's aunty?"

"She's working, so I'm really alone." Kyumin pouted.

Please log in to read the full chapter