~KwangKyu~ Sad Movie

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kwangyeon opened the door, leaving the doctor room. He sighed as the door closed. The medicine prescription in his hand caught his attention. "It became worst." Kwangyeon sighed and walked away from the door, making his way to the pharmacy to get his medicine. His phone rang when he finished with the medicine thingy and now headed out from the hospital to go home. A call from the leader.

"Hello?"

"Kwangyeonie."

"Neh, hyung. Wae?"

"Done with your checkup?"

"Um, yeah."

"Come straight to the office, we have meeting." Kwangyeon exhaled and gave a short answer before ended the call. The wallpaper on his screen made him sighed deeper.

"This is our end, hum?"

 

Kwangyeon entered the building with a heavy expression and dropping shoulder. He knew when today is done, it will be only hard and lonely days ahead for him. Kwangyeon pushed the elevator button and the door opened. He entered and pushed button 5. As before the door closed, someone got in rush. Kwangyeon was quite shocked to the sudden movement and even stunned when he took notice of who is the person. The maknae.

Kyumin took a glance, finally noticing his hyung aka his ex-lover. He bit his lips before letting out a breath. "Hi." Kwangyeon blinked and moved a muscle, forming a tiny smile.

"Hi." The situation became awkward along the time they're in the escalator. After their breakup, they never left alone together. Most of the time, the two will avoid to be left alone together. They didn't really talk, just short yes or no question exchanged in this one month since their last breakup. Kwangyeon felt suffocated with the awkwardness and just stayed silent. Kyumin stood in front, didn't bother to look. He was feeling awkward as well. The ding sound heard and the door opened. Kyumin stepped out, making Kwangyeon released a relief breath. He didn't notice he was holding his breath. Kyumin didn't wait for him and just walked to the meeting room. Kwangyeon stepped out and followed few steps behind. He was looking down all the time. He remembered about one month earlier.

 

 

One month ago

Kyumin threw the frame, crashing it to the wall and scattering the glass on the floor. Kwangyeon bit his lips to see the frame with the picture of them together lie on the floor. "What's wrong with you?!" Kyumin sent a glare to him.

"What's wrong with me? Shouldn't that question answered by you?" Kwangyeon gritted his teeth.

"Why me? It's not me who suddenly came into the room and started throwing things!" Kwangyeon hollered. Kyumin looked at him with a red face, angry.

"What the did you do yesterday?" Kwangyeon raised his brow.

"What?" Kyumin grabbed Kwangyeon's both side and gripped it hard. Kwangyeon winced.

"You cheated behind my back?" Kwangyeon stared at the younger.

"What the hell, Kyumin? What're you talking about here?!" Kyumin grunted and pushed Kwangyeon away. Kwangyeon fell on the bed with a strong force. He snapped and turned to Kyumin. "Lee Kyumin!" Kyumin walked to him. Kwangyeon jolted up when suddenly Kyumin pushed him down the bed and started to kiss him roughly. Kwangyeon struggled to push the younger off him. But the younger kept him down. He turned away, not giving Kyumin chance to kiss him. Kyumin moved to his neck instead.

"Stop it, Kyumin. Wh-what the hell wrong with you?" Kwangyeon's voice came out strict even he stuttered a bit. Kyumin groaned and pulled away. Their eyes met. Kwangyeon stared at the younger, trying to read him. Their relationship has being bad lately. They fought, quarreled a lot even with a tiny thing. Kwangyeon lost count the times and even the event that lead them being apart like this. To that thought, Kwangyeon's eyes filled with tears. Kyumin let out a heavy sigh before getting up. Kwangyeon wrinkled and grabbed Kyumin's hand as the younger tried to leave. "What's wrong with us, Kyuminie?" Kyumin stayed silent. They didn't say a thing. Kwangyeon slowly got up and faced Kyumin.

"This is not right." Kyumin muttered. Kwangyeon looked at him.

"Why we're being like this? You aren't telling me everything, Kyuminie. We..."

"Let's just break up." Kwangyeon stunned. His eyes fell on the younger's face. Kyumin took a breath. "Let's break up, Kwangyeon."

Please log in to read the full chapter