~ChangRick~ I only know love

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

I only know love – I want you, only you
I can’t let you go like this
Don’t say that it’s over so easily
It’s so blue It’s so blue

Changjo grunted. Seeing that petite, cute adorable guy smiled brightly with someone else made him really irritated. But he can't really blame him, it was his fault anyway. Changjo sighed to remember the fight they had yesterday, making his adorable boyfriend had a cold shoulder all day long today.

"Jonghyunie~" Changjo turned with a smile when he heard his beloved boyfriend's call.

"Um, waeyeo Changie?" Ricky grinned and hooked his arm around Changjo's.

"Tomorrow, Hyuk ask me to hang out together. Can I?" Ricky asked. Changjo looked at him. Squinted his eyes, he shook his head.

"No. I can't join you, you can't go." Ricky looked at him, pulling his hand. He looked annoyed.

"Ah, wae~~ I want to go out, I'm boring all alone tomorrow. All of the hyungs and you have schedule." Ricky whined. Changjo made his lips one thin line and shook his head again. Ricky pouted, really upset. Changjo didn't fall for that, he had his reason for not letting his boyfriend going out with that friend.

"You can go out, but not with Hyuk." Changjo said, a bit stern. Ricky pouted even more.

"No one is free except him. We did ask other 95liner tho..." Ricky said in irratated tone and looked away, angry. He stomped his feet with arms folded. Changjo sighed.

"No, I don't want you to go. That's final." Changjo said. Ricky snapped and turned to Changjo. His eyes were teary. Changjo stunned. Ricky bit his lips.

"I hate you." Changjo stiffened as Ricky said those words and left.

"Changie."

"Don't follow me! Or we're over." Ricky said loud and exited their shared bedroom. Changjo bit his lips and clenched his fist. Taking a breath, he walked out the room, just to see ChunJoe's shared bedroom door slammed shut. Changjo sighed. He knew Ricky was really angry and wanted to sleep with the two hyungs.

Changjo sighed again. It was Ricky's habit, saying they're over every time they fought. Since Ricky hit his 20, that cute maknae kept having a bad mood swing and can't control his temper. Changjo did everything to put up with it, but sometimes he lost it too. The worst, his beloved boyfriend was just too oblivious. All the hyungs can see Hyuk was actually hitting on. They all knew Hyuk likes Ricky, VIXX's members also acknowledged that. N asked them not to tell Ricky up till Hyuk himself confessed but Changjo can't stand when Ricky wasn't notice anything at all. He just hated that VIXX maknae being all closed with his boyfriend. Well, Changjo is jealous and feeling insecure, okay? Who won't be shaken by the sweet and cute Hyuk?

​As Ricky was being mad and telling story to ChunJoe yesterday night, L.Joe talked with the manager to cancel his and Changjo's schedule. It wasn't a big one as L.Joe and CAP were scheduled to attend a talk show while Changjo, Chunji and Niel will be special MC for Music Bank. After a big pleading and such, CAP ended up going alone to the talk show, Chunji and Niel to Music Bank. Changjo was so much thankful to L.Joe, but Ricky's anger didn't really cool down even they're now going out together with Hyuk.

​"Hey." Changjo turned. L.Joe came and sat with Changjo. Changjo smiled a bit to his hyung. They were in the ice cream store, Ricky and Hyuk wanted to eat ice cream and currently were picking ice cream they wanted. The other two guys can't eat ice cream; Changjo's on diet while L.Joe didn't feel to have some, leaving the two excited maknae at the counter. Changjo didn't want to left them but he was shut away by Ricky and felt irritated, he moved to the seat.

"I'm hurt." L.Joe just exhaled and patted Changjo's shoulder.

"I don't know what to say, just if we didn't make the promise to N hyung, I already told him about Hyuk yesterday and the reason you don't want him to hang out with Hyuk." Changjo smiled bitterly. Hurt, he looked out the window can't bear to see Ricky was all happy next to Hyuk. Changjo sighed.

"Just a sad day...why do we came here, making me remember our first date." Changjo sighed heavily. L.Joe just turned outside and looked at the people. Changjo slowly immersed into the memory of his first date with Ricky, 6 months ago.

Do you remember the day we first met?
It was a rainy day on the streets of Apgujung
We were under one umbrella and though our shoulders got wet, we were so happy

I’ll say it again but I don’t know how to break up
I don’t even know how to difficultly say goodbye
Waiting and seeing if you’ll come back makes my throat clog up
You flicker before my eyes but you have left me
I’m an innocent guy, I ain’t no Casanova
I only know love for you, who is so hot

 

 

Their hangout became more sour as Ricky just went around with Hyuk leaving Changjo behind alone. Changjo tried all his might not to grab Hyuk's collar and punch him or pull Ricky away and left together. He knew if he did that, Ricky will be more angry than he is now. Just lucky L.Joe was with him to keep him from losing his temper.

They strolled around the road, going into many shops that Ricky wanted before headed to the nearest cinema on Hyuk's suggestion. L.Joe quite felt a bit angry when Hyuk and Ricky just like forgot him and Changjo, but he knew better Changjo was more irritated than

Please log in to read the full chapter