~ChangRick~ Perfect match

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ricky skipped to the corridor and excitedly entered his class. He smiled and greeted his classmates on the front seats. "Hey Ricky." Ricky smiled cutely and nodded to them.

"Morning Jongie ah~" Ricky greeted his closed friend, aka his boyfriend. He looked up.

"Um, hey Changie." Ricky smiled and sat down. He turned to his boyfriend. Choi Jonghyun, or called by Changjo, his two months boyfriend who quite famous in the school. He sure was way too lucky to have Changjo as his boyfriend. They were once a good friend since first year, and Ricky slowly developed feelings. To his surprise, Changjo also have a feeling for him. Two months ago, Changjo slipped it by accident and that's how those two best friends now is a lover.

"Stop staring me, Changie." Ricky blinked, realized that he lost in his thought while staring at Changjo. He could see Changjo blushed. He giggled.

"Arasseo, Jongie ah~ you're so cute." Ricky said in hush tone, afraid people heard him. His classmates all were typical and judgemental. Both of them never reveal they are pair but Ricky can tell some people were suspicious with their closeness.

"Yo, Changhyunnie~" Ricky turned. A dusty yellow haired guy stood next to his table, grinning to him. Ricky smiled back to the guy. "Today, the gang is going to have some fun at the new practice room, are you coming?" He asked. Ricky turned to Changjo.

"Wanna come?" Changjo turned to Ricky.

"Can't today, sorry Changie. You can go alone, if you wanted to." Changjo said. Ricky smiled and turned to his friend.

"Not today then, next time Sangbeom ah." Ricky said. Sangbeom nodded and walked back to his seat. Changjo began to ask.

"Why you don't go? You rarely going to have fun dancing these days." Ricky turned to Changjo. He smiled.

"It's going to be boring without you, my half." Ricky said and poked Changjo's cheek. Changjo fluttered but cleared his throat and looked back to his comic book. Ricky giggled and continued to pester his cute boyfriend. Changjo kept arguing but ended up blushed hard. Ricky chuckled and then looked around before stole a peck on the cheek. Changjo stunned and his cheeks reddened.

"Changie." Changjo whispered.

"No one see. And you're too cute to resist."

"Stop teasing me." Changjo palmed his cheek and focused on his comic book. Ricky just chuckled and focused to the front when the teacher came in. Changjo kept his book and a smile on his lips, feeling the warm of the lips. 'My half.'

 

 

Changjo and Ricky packed their things after the class ended. "So where are you going today?" Ricky asked Changjo. Changjo looked at him.

"Actually, I have things to settle with my father, that's why I can't accompany you. Hum, how about I walked you to the new practice room, at least you have company for today..." Changjo said low. Ricky pouted.

"It's no fun without you, I said earlier." Ricky whined. Changjo looked at him. He looked around and noticed Sangbeom.

"Sangbeom ah." Sangbeom looked up and saw Changjo called him. He walked to the pair. He asked with his eyes. "Well, he's going with you guys today. Can take care of this kid, please?" Changjo said to Sangbeom. Ricky puffed his cheeks to heard 'this kid'. Sangbeom was giggling.

"Jongie!" Changjo just smiled. Ricky pouted and turned to Sangbeom when he heard giggles. He scoffed and smacked Sangbeom's head. Sangbeom hissed and eyed Ricky. Ricky stuck out his tongue. Changjo shook his head.

"Let's get going then." Sangbeom said. Changjo nodded. Ricky held Changjo's hand. Changjo turned.

"I don't want to go." Changjo looked at him.

"I don't want to let you feel alone, play with them first, I will pick you after, okay? We will go dinner together." Ricky loo

Please log in to read the full chapter