~Keo~ Eternity

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehwan strolled along the silent road. The going-back-home path that he always encounter back home from his school seems dull to him. He looked like a robot, soullessly doing his everyday routine. His life was just like that, having the same beat of routine. Going to school, staying the boring lesson, and going back home when it's time. His soul was taken away, his smile was stolen away and his heart...left crushing into pieces. His parents did worry on his changing attitude but he didn't say much, making everything difficult to the parents. Moreover, the parents worried as Jaehwan is in his final year of high school.

Jaehwan stopped when he felt a cold water landed on his cheeks. He looked up. The almost-night sky was getting more darker, showing to the people that the cloud is going to cry soon. Jaehwan sighed and walked again. He didn't feel anything, numb. The rain now poured heavily, drenching him in full. But Jaehwan didn't budge, didn't feel like running or the cold didn't bother him also. He was lost, lost to the reality. He can't tell which is the reality in front of him. He felt like he was walking in his dream. All the broken pieces of his heart, a dream to him. All the stolen smiles, the taken soul, just a illusion to him right then. To be true, he felt everything now is the nightmare. The reality in front of him...is a nightmare of his.

He wanted to be awaken from it. But nothing succeed to pull him out of it. Everywhere he looked, he saw the steps leaving. He desperately wanted to call back, but no words uttered out. Jaehwan's legs gave up, the cold made him weak. He fell down, kneeling in the heavy rain. He can tell in that coldness, his tears were rolling down. The heat of the tears weren't numbing to him but hurting him inside out. That tears...put him into the confusion of dream and reality, lay out the realization to him.

He was left behind. He was left heartbroken, he was dumped. Yeah, his love already gone. But to him, it's a nightmare. He can still feel his love around him, smiling like always. But he can feel, see the leaving steps. All of it, drawing a confusion and pushed him down into the darkness...

 

 

Months before..

Jaehwan smiled wide. He took a sit beside him. "Taekwoonie, annyeong~" The silence guy just took a glance to him. Jaehwan grinned cutely. Taekwoon looked away, a bit flushing cheeks. Jaehwan smiled more and poked Taekwoon's cheek. "You're so cute. Ottokajji?" Jaehwan mimicked a kid voice. Taekwoon pushed Jaehwan's finger and palmed his blushing cheek. Jaehwan smiled contentedly.

"Aren't we going anywhere today?" Taekwoon asked, in his usual slow voice. Jaehwan tapped his chin.

"No, this weekend, I just want to spend the whole day with you in the house." Jaehwan said. Taekwoon turned to Jaehwan.

"If staying at home...I wanna study." Taekwoon said and took a book from the shelve next to him. Jaehwan pouted. Taekwoon opened the book, Jaehwan closed it quickly.

"No studying. It's boring." Jaehwan pulled the book and put it away. Taekwoon looked at him. Jaehwan tapped the study table of Taekwoon. He scanned around Taekwoon's room. "Ahh. You say you want to play the piano for me..." Jaehwan said when he saw the piano at the corner of the room. Taekwoon took a glance and turned back to Jaehwan. Jaehwan showed his puppy eyes. Taekwoon rolled his eyes and took Jaehwan's hand, pulling him together to the piano. Taekwoon made him sat down. Then, he also settled beside Jaehwan.

"Listen." Jaehwan smiled. Taekwoon played the piano. Jaehwan smiled softly, he loved the melody. He hummed some tune, and absentmindedly started to sing.

"Oh baby, I love you, need you in my life." Taekwoon took a glance. Jaehwan just closed his eyes and felt the rhytym.

"I never can imagine my life without you, I give my all for you. I never, ever can leave you."

"Oh baby, I love you. With all myself, I love you eternally." Jaehwan turned when Taekwoon sang. Jaehwan blushed when he just realised he was singing earlier and yet, Taekwoon added his own line.

"Never leave me, I can't live without you. I'm willing more than myself, anything for you my love." Taekwoon smiled. Jaehwan smiled back.

"Take my hand, hold me, so we won't lose other."

"Tight, hold on tight. I just need you alone."

"Oh baby, I love you, love you for eternity." Taekwoon ended the last note. Their eyes met. Jaehwan was a bit blushing, so do Taekwoon. They were silence, but it's a wonderful silence. Staring into the eyes, Taekwoon closed the gap and felt the sweet lips of Jaehwan. Jaehwan just gladly replied and noted how sweet the lips of his love.

 

"Stay here, I want draw you." Jaehwan got up after a silence. Taekwoon looked at Jaehwan. Jaehwan smiled and went to his bag. "I'm just glad I brought my sketchbook. You're wonderful with piano, prince-like model." Taekwoon looked away.

"Hajima." Taekwoon said softly. Jaehwan just chuckled and sat on the bed, facing Taekwo

Please log in to read the full chapter