~KiSeob~ Shy guy to Shy boy [Extended version]

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

Someone in the café got up and turned away from them. He walked out from the café. His friend was shocked to have him behave like that, didn’t get a chance to stop him.

“I hate both of you!” He howled when he arrived at the garden. His breath was short and harsh, just like a mad bull. His face was red, expression full of jealousy.

“Who’s there?” He stiffened, startled when someone talked near him. He turned and saw a guy sat under the tree with a sketchbook on his lap.

“Err, I’m sorry.” He quickly apologized. The unknown guy smiled a bit.

“It’s okay. I guess you’re stress? Or mad with someone?” The guy asked. He smiled warmly, making the other just stunned with the warmth. “Kikwang, the football player, right?”

“Ex-player, correction.” Kikwang said, correcting the unknown guy. He was quite looked small.

“Okay, my mistake. Wanna sit? Have a peace here, forgetting your problem. Nature is the best element to make you feel better.” The small guy said. Kikwang just nodded and walked to him. He sat down beside the guy and leaned his back to the tree. The guy just smiled and moved his pencil on the sketchbook. Kikwang peeked a bit.

“What was that?” Kikwang asked when he can’t understand the sketch. The guy smiled.

“It didn’t finish yet. You can guess when I’m finished.” He said. Kikwang just shrugged. He looked up, seeing the sunlight peeking through the leaves.

“You’re true. Nature does make me feel a bit better.” The guy smiled.

“Be friend with nature, you will get more benefit than harming.” The guy said. Kikwang just nodded. And then he turned to the guy.

“What’s your name? I forget to say earlier.” The guy stopped his pencil and turned to Kikwang. Kikwang stiffened when he met the small captivate eyes of that guy. That guy drew a smile.

“Yang Yoseob from class 3-B-3.” Kikwang nodded.

“Art student…” Yoseob smiled and got back to his sketch.

“So mind to share the problem, Kikwang? But if it’s personal to you, then I don’t mind.” Yoseob said. Kikwang sighed.

“Well…it just I’m mad…or accurately, I’m jealous.” Yoseob smiled but looked a bit down.

“You have someone you like? That person know?” Kikwang nodded.

“I once confessed to him, but get rejected. Because he already likes someone else…” Yoseob took a glance.

“Circle?” Kikwang nodded.

“You’re okay with that?” Yoseob smiled.

“When a circle is revealed, it should be remained secret. I won’t judge nor spread rumour. Not that type of disturbing the calmness and creating a mess.” Kikwang smiled.

“I found a right person to share my worries then.” Yoseob chuckled.

“With an open arm. But yeah, didn’t you have best friends? If I’m not mistaken, the captain, Yoon Doojoon and the cold guy, Yong Junhyung? I heard Junhyung is dating Hyunseung from your class, right? So, um sorry if it’s offended or what not, just curious…why you didn’t share with them?”

Kikwang sighed. “I will tell you the whole story.” Yoseob just nodded. He heard the story while finishing his sketch.

 

(flashback)

Kikwang skipped happily to the school. Since the third year started, he never failed to come earlier to school and excited the whole day. One main reason, his biggest crush was in the same class with him. He had been liking that guy since first year in junior high school. That guy was his neighbor that time. The family just moved there, Kikwang knew that from his mother. He wanted to get know that guy closer but they didn’t attend the same school and rarely accidentally met even though they are neighbor. The family moved after he finished his junior high. Kikwang was heartbroken that time as he didn’t get to say anything to the guy.

But to his shock, they met again. Like a miracle, they attended the same high school. Kikwang always missed the chance to confess. And the third year was just like a paradise to him. Finally, he could be as close as possible with his crush. They were in the same class and that guy was sitting behind his best friend, Junhyung in the class.

And now today, he decided to confess. During recess, he called him to follow.

Kikwang stopped when they arrived at the rooftop. Kikwang inhaled before he turned to the guy. He looked at Kikwang. “Why you call me? Anything, Kwang?”

Kikwang looked straight into his eyes. He took in some air and nervously let it out. “Woonie, I like you. For almost 6 years, I kept this feeling.”

He looked stiffened. His eyes didn’t left Kikwang’s. Kikwang was nervous as hell waiting for an answer. His eyes turned melancholic.

“I…I’m sorry, Kwang…” Kikwang blinked.

“Dongwoon…why?”

“I like someone else…I’m sorry.” Kikwang clenched his fist.

“Who? Who is that person?” Dongwoon bit his lips.

“I’m really sorry, Kikwang. I had been liking him since first year and. It’s Doojoon…” Kikwang’s face turned dark. He tried to keep it expressionless. After a while, he smirked.

“I’m rejected? After 6 years?” Dongwoon’s face looked sad.

“I’m sorry…but I can’t lie too…”

“Leave.” Kikwang said in stern voice. Dongwoon flinched but he took a step to Kikwang. “No, don’t come. Leave, Dongwoon. Now.” Dongwoon gulped down his saliva and nodded. Kikwang bit his lips.

“Don’t blame me if I’m being a . But I never can accept this. I like you, I like you for a long time.” Kikwang said. Dongwoon stopped from walking.

“Please…forget it. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Kikwang snickered.

“Forget? Not that easy. It’s 6 years. Impossible…” Kikwang bit his lips. Dongwoon stiffened there. Kikwang looked at his back. He moved. Kikwang pulled Dongwoon’s hand, turned him. Without a break, Kikwang kissed Dongwoon. Dongwoon was shocked and pushed Kikwang away but Kikwang captured back the lips. Dongwoon wrinkled and gathered his strength to push Kikwang. As Kikwang was still stubborn, Dongwoon made a distance and slappe

Please log in to read the full chapter