~VinSeop~ Irresistible lips

(BxB) Eternity -My Top OTPs-
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Annyeong~" Kiseop waved his hand cheerily to the students on the corridor. They greeted him back, already used to the cheery Lee Kiseop, the vice president of Student Council. He's happy-go-lucky, playful, cheeky and naughty, sometimes make people wonder how he could be the vice president. But in spite of his character, he's actually a reliable and good student. Kiseop walked to his class with a bright smile.

"VP nim, VP nim~" Kiseop halted his step and turned a bit. A cute and petite guy caught to him and stood beside him. Kiseop flashed a smile.

"Yo, morning, Dongdong~" Kiseop cooed and pinched the guy's cheek. The guy whined.

"VP nim!" Kiseop guffawed. "Don't abuse my poor cheek and don't call me that name!"

"Shiro, my Dongdong is a cutie~" Kiseop said and messed the other's hair.

"VP nim!" Kiseop giggled.

"Okay, that's it. Why you call me, Dongho?" Dongho rolled his eyes. Fyi, Dongho is the president and vice president's secretary.

"We have a new student today, President nim is busy and he wants you to take care of that student. He can't contact you tho, VP nim." Dongho said. Kiseop sighed.

"Um, miann. My phone had problem yesterday and I sent it to be fixed. So where's the newbie?" Dongho tsked.

"Office, obviously." Kiseop chuckled. He handed his bag to Dongho.

"Help me to take this to my class." Dongho nodded. Kiseop smiled and thanked him before leaving. Dongho went to Kiseop's class before his, he's a junior to Kiseop. Kiseop walked with hands in his pocket. His mind thought of the new student.

"What a day. I forgot to ask is it a girl or guy. Sigh, just why they still make this rule tho? A new student should be indepen-auch." Kiseop held his arm that knocked to someone's. He turned. "Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't see the front. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The guy asked. Kiseop blinked, stunned for a while when his eyes fell on the guy he bumped just now.

It was a moment where time got slower
The beauty that I learned of, felt and believed in till now
You have changed it all

The front of my eyes became as dark as dawn
Like a single ray of light, he finally found me
My love, my destiny

"Hello?" Kiseop snapped as the guy waved a hand in front of his face. Kiseop looked at him.

"Eh?"

"Are you okay? I'm so-"

"N-no. I'm fine, don't worry." Kiseop stuttered. The guy nodded and smiled a bit. Kiseop stunned on his feet again. The guy looked around so loss.

"Um..can you help me? I'm trying to find the office but I'm lost." Kiseop stared at him. The guy bowed slightly. "I'm a new student here." Kiseop perked up his brow.

'New student?' Kiseop gulped. "Er-erm, sure. I'm going there also." Kiseop said and gestured the way. The guy smiled warmly and thanked Kiseop. Kiseop walked, followed by the guy. He was in his thought. 'If he's the new student...okay, I take back my rant.'

They walked in silence till the office, not so far actually. The guy giggled a bit. "Gee, I pass this corridor two times already and I didn't realize." He said. Kiseop just smiled and opened the door for them. They stepped in and a mid-age man smiled to see Kiseop's entrance.

"Ouh boy, here you are, Lee Kiseop. Hoonmin goon tells me he sent you to replace him, I'm afraid you won't come." Kiseop just grinned and bowed slightly to the man.

"Sorry, Mr. Shin. My phone is being fixed so he can't contact me." Kiseop said. The man nodded. His eyes fell to the guy beside Kiseop. Kiseop saw his stare. "Ouh, you..."

"Annyeonghaseyeo, I'm a new student, Woo Sunghyun." The man's face lit up.

"Ouh gosh, did you get lost on the way? I'm worried that you didn't arrive 20 minutes ago." The guy named Sunghyun smiled shyly. The man smiled and turned to Kiseop. "Well, you meet the student already. Sunghyun ah, here is the vice president of this highschool council, Lee Kiseop. He will help you to settle down and show you around the school. And Kiseop, this is Woo Sunghyun, a new student from America." Kiseop raised his brow. The man smiled.

"I'm transferring to this school for a semester only." Sunghyun said. Kiseop turned to him.

"You can know more later on, Kiseop ah. Now, you should help him with his enrollment." The man gestured Kiseop to the side. Kiseop just nodded and led the new student to follow him. The man just smiled in proud to see.

 

 

"Ouh, so you're principal's grandson?" Kiseop asked as they're walking along a corridor. After settled Sunghyun's document for the enrollment, Kiseop were asked to show the school to Sunghyun or he wants to be called by his English name, Kevin.

"Uh-uh. Principal is my weharaboji (father's mother)." Kiseop tapped his chin.

"So, you're related to Hoon uh?" Kevin turned a bit.

"Hoon?"

"Yeo Hoonmin, our president." Kevin blinked and snapped his finger.

"Ah, Hoonmin. He's my uncle." Kiseop turned to Kevin before chuckled. Kevin raised his brow. "Wae?"

"Uncle? That's so...um, well." Kevin grinned. Kiseop turned around. "Um, continue with the journey. Here are the clubrooms. Almost all clubs have their own room, except for sport. You need to at least join a club to graduate." Kevin nodded a bit. "What club you would like to join?"

"I don't know." Ke

Please log in to read the full chapter