Chapter 9

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR’s POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Sooyoung shouted no less squeaky than the voice of others. While Suho, Lay, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun even chuckled softly. Then Nana? Of course she was very angry and hurt over the sights that she saw. The sights where a 'Sooyoung ♡ Luhan' sizeable banner mounted between two trees is quite high.

Sooyoung and Nana were equally not expect all of this took a few steps forward reflexively. Okay, maybe Nana or even Sooyoung initially assume that it is only those who act wickedly. But when they saw a guy standing hands on his hips while watched the banner, changed their minds. the guy was none other than Xi Luhan.

because she felt very hurt, Nana who was still had time to be nice to Sooyoung suddenly approached Sooyoung and pushed her violently until make Sooyoung fell to the grass of the park.

"You'll regret it all Choi Sooyoung!" Said Nana before really go. Hyoyeon who saw it immediately ran toward Sooyoung who still sitting in the grass with a grimace because her hand which a little scuffed. So also with Suho, Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol.

Luhan who was still hands on her hips and occasionally rubbed his rear end head as if thinking hard while looking at the banner, eventually turn round when he heard a few peoples mention the name of the person who written on the banner taht he saw.

==

 

LUHAN’s POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Shouted someone that makes me a bit shocked though her distance is quite far behind me. And without any view, I already know who the owner of that shrill voice.

But I pretended to ignore it. I'm sure, later she'll come toward me and asked for an explanation that my own don’t know what could I explain to her.

But I waited a few moments, there was no any sign that she will come and yell at me. So I decided to look back to make sure if she was still there. But when I turned my back, I instead found her was sitting on the grass with an expression as if she were in pain. I saw Hyoyeon, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Suho, Lai, and Baekhyun came to her and helped her stand.

Oh? Wait a minute. why do they could be together? why Sooyoung looks in pain? ah. I should just ask them directly.

I walked toward Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and my friends. Sooyoung looked surprised at my presence. But a moment later her expression changed with a cold stares  mixed annoyed.

"What happened? Are you okay? 'I asked Sooyoung while looking at that little cut on her left elbow. But not long after that, she was immediately ward off my hand roughly. Aish! How dare this girl.

"I told you how many times, don’t touch me." she said. I stared for a moment. But she just returned my look with a annoyed stare and then left me, followed by Hyoyeon. I only could stare at her back that the longer the far.

But then, her pace was stopped by a swarm of girls. I think I had to intervene again. You will owe me Choi Sooyoung!

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

My hands were a little sore after got push by Nana earlier. But luckily there Hyoyeon unnie and my friends that helped me. I was helped by their to stand. But when I cast a glance ahead, my heart almost feels detached saw that devil. right, who else if not Luhan. I tried to hide my sense of shock with the normal staring towards him.

"Wat happened? Are you okay? "he asked, taking my hand and saw the wound on my hand. I saw all around me that still filled by the student campus that I think most of them are fans of that guy who always made me in this matter.

"I told you how many times, don’t touch me" I said, brushing his hand. Tch! Is he purposely trying to make me more and more be despised by the girls who love him with to care about me as today? smart one-_-

Which made ​​me even more annoyed, he instead looked at me as if he felt guilty. Well, I've never seen him look at me like that. and I was bothered with it.

I walked away from him without a word that still silent. Luckily Hyoyeon unnie sensitized to me, so she followed me to go. But not far I left where I was before, some girls suddenly get in my way and Hyoyeon unnie.

Aaahh ~ Okay. This time you really got me in problem Xi Luhan!

"Sorry. But you blocking my way. "I said as politely as possible. I don’t know, I don’t know who they are. Maybe they are my senior. But they completely ignored what I said. All they do is stand, folding hands with a look of haughty who are annoyed. hash! Today was really bad luck.

"Don’t block her way" someone said suddenly. I think I know this voice. I glanced at the person who is now standing next to me. Pft.  what a “great" a guy who standing beside me, yeah in fact he successfully make the girls go away from me and Hyoyeon unnie.

"come on unnie" I said to Hyoyeon unnie without care about Luhan are looking at me. But whatever lah. I really don't want to care about him.

**

 

LUHAN’s POV

"Hyung, are you mad at us?" Asked Sehun suddenly when I was busy with my favorite thing. You guessed it right I'm busy with what? haha. Of course my beloved Rubic cube.

I stopped a moment and looked away to my friends who had already gathered again in my room. I just gave gaze in wonder at them. But when I saw the look of worry from my friends, an idea flashed in my mind to ridicule them. lol

"You know my answer" I said cold while pretending to take my eyes off their faces.

"Yaa ~ Luhan. We're sorry. We don’t know if occurrence would be like that "said Suho with pleading faces. While Lay just nodded.

 "So what do you mean just now," I asked, looking as though that still angry. haha. Hopefully my question just right. Because, actually I don’t know what they are talking about.

"Eunggg ~ ~ we thought you'd like Sooyoung. so yeah .... You know the one we mean " Chanyeol replied doubtful.

Ah ~ alright. I understand now what they are talking about. I Like Sooyoung? Eoh? wait ..what they said? liked Sooyoung? means ...

"YA! so you guys that put that banner? is not she? "I shouted in disbelief. I saw expression of them one-by one that looked shocked with my screams.

~ Aigo aigo aigo ~ ~ why I just know? Why I didn’t thought that it all was my friends’ action. Why was I had hoped it all Sooyoung’s action? why? why? hash! Xi Luhan! there must be something wrong with your brain.

"W-w-why are you screaming n-no-now hyung? W-we thought you already knew. "Sehun said haltingly. I just quietly. no respond.

"whether "she" was Sooyoung, you mean?" Said Kai suddenly made ​​me a little uncomfortable. what should I reply? I won’t let them know that I was thinking like that before.

“no. Nope. What are you talking about” I replied.

"Wait" Baekhyun said, staring at my face intently. What the hell is he doing? What he saw on my face?

"Ya! baekkie. What do you want, "I asked, pushing him to stay away from me. but instead he smiled unclear.

 "You like her" said Baekhyun steady. All eyes are now directed at him including me that just confused by his words. But now, they instead turned to look at me. Hash! What the hell they are.

"What" I said flatly. Even they all went along with a strange smile at me just as Baekhyun just now.

"You like my barbie, lu?" Suho asked with a look as if to tease me. Aish ..

"she is Sooyoung. Not your barbie "I replied relaxed. But strangely they instead cheered while doing a high-five. Strange? Indeed, what is wrong with my answer. She indeed Sooyoung.

 "You're jealous, Lu. You like our Sooyoung "Chanyeol said, patting my shoulder. what? Jealous? They knowledgeably -_-

"no. Who says I'm jealous. I do not like her "I replied.

"Yes! admit it. You like her, right? If not, then she still my Barbie "Suho said, smiling proudly. What the hell is he. Arbitrarily claiming someone that is clearly not his.

"so, means no harm if I like her too" said Lay. what? likes her? Do Lay likes Sooyoung?

Now all eyes turned again to stare to Lay, surprised, including me. Lay looked uncomfortable.

"W-what? what is wrong with what I said? After all, she has not had a boyfriend, right? So it does not matter if I say that "he said haltingly. I'm a little leery with him. perhaps he really likes Sooyoung? YA! no. I'm not willing.

Wait. I just said what? not willing? Does that mean I like that weird girl? aigo ~ impossible. Since when I do like her-_-this is just a feeling of not willing because it is related to Lay. I will not let Lay to getting Sooyoung. he had too much to get girls in this college, although he rejected all of them with the grounds that he already likes another girl. I'm also not willing Sooyoung get the best guy like Lay. okay, it seems a convoluted reason -_- an important point I'm not willing to, but not because I like her. Probably.

"You like Sooyoung, hyung?" Asked Chanyeol with a serious face.

"If one of you no one like her. So yeah, what harm? "Lay said that now looks more relaxed. He is also good at hiding her nervousness.

"You'd better look for another girl, Lay" I said firmly, although I'm not sure what the purpose of what I said just now. I don’t like her, maybe, I don’t know. but I'm also not willing that she will be with Lay. Thats all.

**

 

 

done. happy reading :)

sorry for late update and maybe shortie chapter. pls comment and subscribed my absurd/? story. hahaha

oya, I changed my idea for this story line. the ending of this story, Sooyoung can be with everyone. depends on all reader. there' can be SooHan, SooKris, SooKai, or maybe SooLay? lol

so, which one do you prefer guys? kkkk~

 

thankseu, and I LOVE YOU <3 one four three. xoxo