Chapter 11

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR’s POV

"Hello students. Good afternoon "Ms. Park said, smiling entering the class of Sooyoung, Luhan, Kai, Hyoyeon and others. But this time Miss Park is not alone, a tall guy come inside. Classroom atmosphere began full of whispers from the mouth of the girls there.

Handsome and hot, so opinion of the girls in class, except Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. She was silent when she saw who the guy is. While Hyoyeon who’s sitting next to Sooyoung looked worried.

 "Today we are coming of new students. Kris, please introduce yourself "said Miss Park. Man who turned out to Kris nodded with a smile that looks more like a smirk.

"Hello. My name is Kris. I transferred from Canada "Kris said briefly. His cold side seems clear from his facial expressions and the way he talked. But it does not make his cool side reduced at all.

"Thank you Kris. Now, please take a sit at ....... there "Miss Park said pointing to an empty chair that was not far from Sooyoung. Exactly next to Nana and Luhan.

"Hi oppa. Im Nana. Nice to meet you "said Nana with her sassy as she was about to shake held out her hand. But unfortunately Kris did not respond. He even pair the headset to his ear.

Luhan who saw the incident is chuckled. Nana sullen face getting seemed irritated when Luhan laugh.

"Students oya. Attention please. I have something to tell you. Today, Mr. Lee could not attend because of a sudden affairs. So you can go home early today. "Says Miss Park who got a happy cheers of all students. But Sooyoung is still silent, staring towards Kris surrounded by girls in class.

Drrr….Drrr….

Sooyoung phone vibrates. An incoming message from a number she did not know. Sooyoung was not excited to read it.

 “Im back for you

"Eonni, I'll go home first okay. Bye "Sooyoung said, smoothing down her equipment. She hurried out of the classroom as if to avoid something. Feelings of worry came back to haunt Hyoyeon.

"Where is she going to go?" Kai asked as he stared in wonder toward Sooyoung who had disappeared behind the class door.

"Eeerrr ... I do not know. I think I need to catch up with her too now. I'm not sure to let her alone this time. bye "Hyoyeon said.

"Ya! Wait. Tell me, what happened with her? "Asked Kai again. He know that there's something wrong with her bestfriend, Sooyoung.

"I'll tell you later okay. Do not worry. Now, I really need to catch up Sooyoung "Hyoyeon said again as she ran from the class.

==

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

What the hell with today. I should not remember it anymore, in fact I should not miss that guy. But why when I looked at a pair of eyes with a cold stare, my longing appears. . I hate this feeling.

I should have realized, I and he are nothing. There is no special thing that has ever happened between me and him. Everything was just a game. Fake. He won because he successfully made ​​me love him, and I've lost the game because I could not control my own feelings. Stupid me.

Drr….ddr….

Vibrating phone interrupted my hand for a moment all my thoughts about that guy. I saw who is calling me. Hyoyeon eonni. I will immediately remove the tear was already dripping down on my cheeks. Damn. I just Realized that I'm so weak when Im thinking about my feeling for Kris.

 “Yeoboseyo?”

“Sooyoung-ah. Where are you? Are you okay?” asked Hyoyeon eonni.

“Im at home eonni. Why? Yes ofcourse, Im okay.” I Replied lie.

“don’t lie to me. I just from your apartment, and nobody there. Now, tell me. Where are you Sooyoung-ah? I’ll accompany you”

“hm… I need time alone eonni. Please. Can you? I promise, I’ll be okay. Don’t worry” I said.

“Sooyoung-ah………I know how’s your feeling now. I know okay. So please, just tell me where are you? I’ll not follow you. I just want to know where are you so I’ll be relief” Hyoyeon eonni said again.

“hm… thankyou for understanding eonni. Im on rooftops.”

“rooftops? Aigo~ what are you doing there, Soo? Don’t do any stupid things okay?” Hyoyeon eonnie said with Worried voice. Whatthe…. She think to much. Lol

“eonni please. Im not that stupid aigo.. I’ll be okay. I just need time alone.”

“ya ya ya I know. Alright. bye. I’ll see you at apartment tonight.”

“yeah eonni. Okay. Bye” I said.

Then I ended the call. Somehow, seeing how cares Hyoyeon eonni to me make a smile appears on my face. I really feel lucky to have a friend as good as her.

I stared at the blue sky, accompanied by white clouds. My mind drifted back to the past. The moment I became his girlfriend. Ah, no no. I mean his fake girlfriend.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“I love you” he said softly. I just pursed my forehead while staring in wonder to him.

“what?” I asked him with curious face. I wanted to make sure that he said he love me just now.

“shoud I kiss you first then you would hear what I said?” he asked me back with  smirk on is face and leaned his face to mine.

“mwoya? You don’t have a right to kiss me Kris Wu.” I said, pushing his face slightly away from mine.

“why? You are my girlfriend ryte? So why I don’t?” he asked again. Deg! My heart beat fast suddenly.

“ey. Stop it. Yes, Im your girlfriend. Your fake girlfriend. Ryte? lol” I said jokingly.he sat next to me while look into my eyes. Err…. This is really awkward.

“don’t give me that look, Kris”

“what if I say that I love you. I want you for real, hm?” he said coldly. I just silent.i don’t know how to answer his question. I was too afraid that he just joking with me.

“if you say that you love me, I already said for many times that I love you too.because I knew you didn’t mean it. But if you said that you want me for real,we should check your brain to doctor now. Hahaha”

“do you really love me?” he asked again with serious face.

“…….. whats wrong with you kris? So weird today. Stop asking me that stupid things. You are the one who said that we are just pretending to be a couple ryte. You have a real girlfriend too there.she’ll mad at me if you acted like this. So,  Don’t tease me like that laa” I said with flat face.

“hahaha. Okay baby. Im sorry. Let just follow our game. Lol. Anyway, I already broke up with her. So, don’t worry. There’s none will mad at you. Haha. Thank you for always help me. You know, my mom already stop asked me to dating with that girl. She likes you instead. ” He said while messing my hair.

“ya! Stop it. Lets go home .my hair eew. Im tired. Your mom made me embarrassed aigo”

*FLASHBACK END*

 

Lucky I did not believe his words at that time. After all, in the end he left me. But to be honest, I admit that I really miss him.

I miss the old us. Although our relationship is fake, but everything he did made ​​me feel special. When he was making out with another girl, I mean the real his girlfriend. I feel jealous. But I realized I did not have the right to be jealous because I'm not a his girlfriend. I just his fake girlfriend. I just helped my friend. Nothing more. although he said that he had broken up with his girlfriend, still I'm just his fake girlfriend.

**

 

AUTHOR’s POV

since kris lecture at Seoul University, Sooyoung is getting difficult to forget. whereas she can almost forget Kris because she was busy arguing with Luhan. and treatment of the girls at college to Kris also made ​​Sooyoung really uncomfortable.

And Kris Wu, the name is getting popular among the girls in the college. Nana who was once very fond of a Xi Luhan now becoming interested in another man. Ya, none other than Kris.

"Sooyoung-ah. Aren’t you interested at him? "Tiffany asked with a quick glance toward Kris who was surrounded by the girls in their class.

"eoh?"

"Don’t you think that Kris is handsome? I think he is best suited to you. Come on. Meet him. Make a friend with him. I'm sure he is also attracted to you. He often looking at you from a distance you know. hehehe "explains Tiffany accompanied by a small chuckle. Tiffany don’t know about Sooyoung and Kris’s past.

But Sooyoung is not budging. She remained silent. Only the forced smile which she gave to Tiffany.

"Tiff, lets go to a cafeteria. Kai asked me to meet him there " Hyoyeon interrupted Sooyoung and Tiffany convo when she realized that Sooyoung doesn’t want to disturbed. Especially if it related to Kris.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany went away. Currently, besides Kris and the girls, there was only Sooyoung and Luhan in the class who had been busy attending to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was recently so more quiet than usual.

"Ya Babo. What happened with you? "Luhan said Sooyoung surprising.

Sooyoung just responded with a look of annoyed But Luhan did not care. Without a permit, Luhan sitting in the left seat of Sooyoung while playing with his rubic cube.

"Do not disturb me now, Lu" Sooyoung said coldly.

 “I didn’t. I just wanted to sit beside you. Is it wrong?” Luhan asked with Innocent face.

“u like to sit beside someone whom you called as Babo, eoh?” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“yes. I like you” Luhan said casually as he poked Sooyoung’s nose.

Her heart beat faster when hearing the words of that Annoying guy. Sooyoung stared in wonder towards Luhan. She wanted to ask what he had just said. Did Luhan said that he likes her?

But Sooyoung stopped herself. Sooyoung sure that Luhan is just trying to tease and make she angry.

 “Syoo”

Call someone with hands in pockets that make him look even coolest. He was standing right next to the right of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung looked up, saw who the person is. And apparently he is Kris. Girls whispering in class again, and it really bothers Sooyoung.

 “ya?” Sooyoung replied with little nervous. but she tried to cover it up.

“can we talk?” Kris asked.

"Wait, you guys already know each other?" Luhan asked in wonder.

 “yes. We were a c-…”

"We were a friend before." Interrupted by Sooyoung before Kris finished his sentence.

"We were? So it means that now you are not friend anymore? "Luhan asked with probing gaze.

"No no. no. its not like that han ... "Sooyoung said.

"Kris, since when did you get to know this jerk girl? Oh come on Kris. You're so cool. Do not say you like that ugly girl. She was a usurper of others’ boyfriend "said Nana to Kris.

"You! Keep your mouth. I never seize your boyfriend "Sooyoung said that starting to emotion.

 “you took my Luhan from me” Nana replied.

“I’m not yours, Im Nana”  interrupted Luhan who is standing on the left of Sooyoung.

"They are a wild Kris. Do not believe at them, especially that Choi Sooyoung "Nana whispered to Kris.

"Shut up" said Kris coldly. Nana was immediately stopped when Kris looked at her very sharply. If looks could kill, you can bet Nana was dead on the spot. Luckily that doesn’t happens.

Sooyoung does not longer able to hear the derision, scorn, and whispers bad about herself from the girls. Especially Nana. Sooyoung chose to stay away from them.

She ran out of the classroom as she fighting back tears.

"Sooyoung-ah" call Luhan and Kris who accidentally call "Sooyoung" simultaneously. They looked at each other. Immersed in their own thoughts about the "who are you and what is your relationship with Sooyoung?"

**

 

 

-TBC-

Sorry for late update. Im kinda busy with my school T-T

oya, I changed the tittle :B hehehe. sorry for it.

thankyou for everyone who read and comment for my story. i love you~~~~