Chapter 7

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

D-1 Performance

"Sooyoungie ~ ~ ~ ~ Let's have lunch together outside." Invite Hyoyeon when class ends. However Luhan who sat beside Sooyoung immediately muttered "hmm" before Sooyoung give responding to Hyoyeon’s invitation.

"Arra arra" Sooyoung said, glancing sharply toward Luhan. Luhan responded with a fabled smile, raising his thumb.

"Sorry unnie. I can’t. I have to practice. You know right, tomorrow is the day that we had to show our dance. And I do not have preparation that is so ripe. "Obviously by Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon just frowned when she heard the explanation Sooyoung. she didn’t think that Sooyoung would really want to be a partner with Luhan. Even now Sooyoung would follow the wishes of Luhan.

"Okay. then I'll go first. practice safely. Have fun "said Hyoyeon, she left Sooyoung and Luhan, waving her hand.

"Where is Sooyoung?" Said Kai when Hyoyeon arrived in front of him.

"Err. It seems she can’t come. Sooyoung said she had to practice "Hyoyeon said. Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay and Sehun nodded in understanding.

"means we go without her? Aish. It certainly will be a little different if she didn’t exist " Suho said.

"Never mind. maybe she really should practice. Let's go. Suho hyung. you are pay, Okay? "  Sehun said. All nodded in agreement.

“wtf-_-” Suho replied.

 ==

 

"Okay. This is our last practice. I hope this time you really can eliminate the sense of your awkward when we do that movement "Luhan said before starting to turn on the music.

"Yes. I will try. "Sooyoung replied dryly.

They started practice. but they were stopped in mid-dance music when Sooyoung was accidentally stepped on the foot at Luhan’s foot.

they repeat the dance again from the beginning. But for the second time Sooyoung stepped foot back to Luhan due she awkward look that Luhan is so close to her.

"Sorry" Sooyoung said softly. Luhan try withstand the annoyed at having to continue to repeat their dance from the beginning.

Even they repeat their dance for the third time. And ... once again Sooyoung stepped foot at Luhan’s foot. Whereas they almost finish the dance.

"Can’t just once you get it right, ha?" Snapped Luhan which this time couldn’t withstand the pissed off because he was too tired. Sooyoung surprised and involuntarily tears. then Sooyoung walked to the corner of the practice room and cried and covered her face.

 

LUHAN’s POV

Can’t once you get it right, ha? " I Snapped without looking at her. Sooyoung back stepped on my foot with her ​​high heels. How could she do that mistake again and again. Did She thought I was not tired to repeat this exhausting dance? Pft.

 “Ya! do you he...-”

My words get interrupted when I didn't see Sooyoung stood in front of me again. I saw all around of exercise room looking for where she is. And it turns out, she sitting at practice room's corner. She covered her face and appeared to be crying.

Wait. She cries? Is it because of what I said? Am I too hard on her? Aish. Xi Luhan. Why do you have to snap at her.

I walked over her. I was standing right in front of her. Calling his name once. But she did not respond me. Huft. Am I unreasonable? I did not mean that.

"Sooyoung-ah ... I'm sorry. I did not mean to yell at you "I said while crouched in front of her. But she was still covered her face.

I even dared myself to hold her hand and slowly removed her hand from her face which I saw was full of tears. Aish. Xi Luhan stupid. You made a girl cry because of you. Dumb.

"Sooyoungie ~ I'm sorry. I was just too tired so i .. - "

"I was wrong. I couldn’t do it. I was too scared to look at other men's eyes like that. I - Im ... "Sooyoung said in a husky voice and her face that is still subjugated, cutting my words.

"Look at me .." I said, lifting her face. I looked at her but she didn’t want to look at me.

"Choi Sooyoung. look at my eyes "I said again. and this time I succeeded to make her looked at me back.

"Hear me. You can do it, okay? You can. We can do it. I'm sorry. if you're afraid to look into my eyes like this. You can close your eyes if you want. Understand? "

Sooyoung nodded slowly. I let go of my hand from her face and smiled at her which was busy cleaning her tears.

"Okay. Let us practice once again. close your eyes if you're afraid to look into my eyes "I explained once again while mess top of her head.

"Yaa! Stop messing my hair "Sooyoung muttered although still with little trembling voice.

**

 

AUTHOR’s POV

@ Seoul University

 

“Good morning class” Miss Park greeted the class with her typical smile.

“are you ready?”

Most replied with spirit, but some even lay down on the table, including Suho that really should be a partner with Nana.

"Good. now please change your costume. Then follow me into the teather room, okay? Goodluck " Miss Park said while left the first class.

"Sooyoung-ah. Let's change the costume "invite Hyoyeon. Sooyoung just nodded without saying anything.

"How was your practice yesterday? Does running smoothly? "Hyoyeon said while justifies her appearance.

"Yes. I think so "Sooyoung replied, smiling softly. her face looks a little pale today. but she kept trying to look fine.

"good for you. Show me the best okay. Fighting "Hyoyeon said excitedly.

When finished changing costumes, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and others soon followed Miss Park into Teather room.

"Alright. Now, let me attendence taking you one by one first. I mean, one by one couple. For who no partner, meaning you can’t follow this assessment. understand? "said Miss Park.

 “yes, Miss” answered all students.

After completion of taking attendance, Miss Park allow students to take the lot number. For those who got the number 1 will appear first, number 2 appears second, and so on.

"Sooyoung-ah. are you okay? "Luhan said when he realized that Sooyoung just silent.

 “yes. Im okay. Dont worry. I’ll not make the same mistake. I promise” sooyoung said.

“just do your best. I understand why you are like this, now. Just enjoy it.” Luhan replied. Sooyoung just Smile to Luhan.

This is the first time they could look so close. Hyoyeon, Kai and other friends seemed surprised but also happy because they don’t need to see a Tom and Jerry scene between Luhan and Sooyoung.

"Give applause to Kai and Hyoyeon" said Miss Park when Hyoyeon and Kai finished their dances. All students are stunned to see the movements of Kai and Hyoyeon who so beautiful to be looked. No doubt, because they are the King and Queen of Dancing at their class.

Next, Suho and Nana. Although they don’t seem comfortable with each other, but they still succeeded to finish their dance pretty well. Miss Park is very pleased to see the cohesiveness of her students.

 “next..... Luhan and Sooyoung” Miss Park Said.

"Let's see, is  Tom and Jerry can be united?" Said someone who makes all the students is a room of laughter. But Sooyoung and Luhan ignore it.

 “are you ready?” Luhan asked to Sooyoung. but, Sooyoung still silent.

“just do our best. Come on” Luhan said to cheers Sooyoung. She nods and smile.

Music began to . Sooyoung and Luhan started their dance pretty well. They seemed to enjoy the dance. However Luhan can see Sooyoung's eyes who a little awkward. Or maybe could say they supposed to fear when looking at each other.

 “just close your eyes if you feels uncomfort to look at my eyes” Luhan whispered to Sooyoung. but Sooyoung won’t close her eyes.

“Im okay” Sooyoung answered.

All seemed to enjoy watching the performances of Sooyoung and Luhan from start to finish, except Nana. But when Luhan and Sooyoung saluting, Sooyoung suddenly fainted. Luhan who still holding Sooyoung's hand is very panicky. So also with Miss Park and her other friends.

"Just get she to the clinic" command Miss Park. Luhan was soon brought Sooyoung. Kai, Hyoyeon started to follow them. For the first time Luhan felt  very panicky and worried about Sooyoung.

==

 

“Sooyoungie~ are you okay? What happened?”  Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung when Sooyoung woke up. Sooyoung just nods and give a smile to Hyoyeon.

“Sooyoung-ah. are you really okay?” Luhan asked Sooyoung with worried face.

“yeah. Im okay.” Sooyoung replied.

“stop making me worried, babo” Kai said without looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung just silent. She knew that Kai would mad at her if she got sick or something like this.

“Kai....dont said like that” Hyoyeon said. Try to calmed Kai. All of them knew that Kai is very love Sooyoung. She’s just like a sister for Kai. He’s very overprotected over Sooyoung and never Let Sooyoung hurt.

Kai left the room while Hyoyeon still try to comfort Sooyoung. and the others comeback to teather room for continue the activities.

**

 

 

 

hello guys. hows your life? hehe.

sorry for late update. im so busy with my school.

hope you like this chapter, okay. and thank you very much for who leave a comment and subscribed my story.

saranghaeyoooooo~

im sorry if my grammar is not good. and the story is boring. mianhaeyo~ but i alr tried to do my best. fuuu