Chapter 6

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

@ CAFE

AUTHOR’s POV

"Sooyoung-a. How? do you've got the idea for the concept of your couple dance? "Hyoyeon said with a big grin. But Sooyoung didn’t flinch and just continue eating lazily.

"Yes! Sooyoung-a. Answer me. "Hyoyeon said again with a little yelling.

"Stop talking about it unnie. You know. That would be the worst thing. I wouldn’t want to be his partner for couple dance."Sooyoung replied lazily.

"Hey. You want Miss Park upset and didn't give the value, eoh? You don’t want to pass? We were given only 3 weeks to this "Hyoyeon said as she snapped her fingers to sooyoung’s forehead for several times.

"Ya! it hurts. "Sooyoung grumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"Just do what is commissioned by Miss Park. Anyway, I think you have nothing to lose at all when paired with Luhan. Instead you're lucky. You know? Many another girls who want it. Almost all gurls in our college are falling in love with him. Kekeke "Hyoyeon said.

 "What was the lucky? Not at all. Really? Thank God I'm not one of them. I'll never like him, let alone fall in love with him "Sooyoung said as he stuck out her tongue to Hyoyeon.

"Ey ey. Be careful what you say Miss Choi "Hyoyeon replied. But Sooyoung just showed her fake smile.

"Done. let's go home, eon. " Sooyoung said after spending 2 bowls of jjangmyeon.

"Hm. Alright Choi Sooyoung. I'll go home alone lah. "Hyoyeon replied by making fun of her gaze.

"Eoh? you will not to stay in my apartment anymore, eon? "Sooyoung said with a straight face. Hyoyeon just shook his head and smiled.

"Huuft. that means I'll be lonely again, hm "Sooyoung said with a sad face.

"Ey. No it does not. You will not be lonely anymore. because during these 3 weeks you will be accompanied by Luhan. He's your partner. So you guys will always meet every day for workout. "Obviously by Hyoyeon as she poked sooyoung nose. Sooyoung was silent for a moment.

 "Oh My God. it means hell will come to me "said Sooyoung sad.

"Hell? maybe later you're going to call it as heaven. haha "Hyoyeon said sarcastically with a laugh.

 “Hell unnie. What the are you talking about. Lets just go home”

**

 

2 weeks passed. but Sooyoung and Luhan also decided yet what dance they will do. Currently they are discussing in the exercise room.

"So, what will we show? We only have a week away. "Luhan said simply.

"I've said I don’t want to be your partner." Reply Sooyoung who is still being stubborn.

"listen. I don’t want my value shattered and failed to graduate just because you don’t want to be my partner. My mother would make me get married right then and there if my value is bad "said Luhan.

 “like i care, Xi Luhan. Thats your problem.”

"Then I will tell her that you're the cause of it. And then .... ". Luhan hanging his sentence.

"Then what?" Sooyoung said with a lazy tone.

"I make sure she will make you as her daughter-in-law. You know. I am XI-LU-HAN. Son of the owner of Xi’s company. My parents could do anything to you "Luhan said as he smirk.

"Don’t scare me" Sooyoung said with a stutter. She imagined how her life if she really going to be forced to marry Luhan, an Annoying Guy.

"Do I look joking?" Luhan said, staring at Sooyoung’s eyes.

"Okay. Come on. We're looking for ideas, the dance couple what we will show. We don’t have much time. “ Sooyoung said, hurrying to open her laptop and look for materials that she can use. While Luhan is still smiling with victory smirk on his face.

"I should say it was from the beginning. haha "muttered Luhan. But Sooyoung didn’t hear it.

15 minutes had passed.

"Errr ... I found one that was pretty interesting to be danced in pairs. But .... aish. I can’t do that "Sooyoung said as she scrambles her hair and then cover her face.

"Let me see" Luhan said while looking at sooyoung laptop.

"Sway? Okay. It's pretty good. Let's learn this together "Luhan said without caring with Sooyoung expression who was glaring at him.

Luhan play the video tutorial of the dance they would do. Sooyoung just watched with a worried face.

"Movement is pretty complicated. But if we are doing with the rhythm of the song, it will not be so difficult. I'm sure we can do it "comments Luhan when finished watching and learning a little movement of the video.

"But ...." Sooyoung protest.

"But what?" Luhan said astonished.

"Too much skinship" Sooyoung replied doubtfully.

"So what? all of the dance will be like that Sooyoung-a. couple Dance will not be called it if the couple is not doing skinship. You don’t need to worry. I'm not going to do anything to you. This just dance. " Luhan said.

"You do not understand how a girl, Xi Luhan" Sooyoung said flat when she heard the explanation from Luhan.

"How is a girl?" Luhan said innocently.

"Ah. never mind. forget it. Alright. let's try it. But remember, do not try to grab the opportunity " Sooyoung said, warned Luhan.

"I'm not interested in touching you, Choi Sooyoung" Luhan said. Sooyoung just stared sarcastically towards Luhan.

==

 

2 hours workout without stopping. Sooyoung and Luhan've has almost mastered half of their dance movement. but the aura of them still feels awkward and unnatural. Stiff. So they decided to take a break.

"Why are you so awkward and stiff, eoh?" Luhan said while drinking mineral water in hand.

"This our first practice. So naturally when I was so awkward and stiff "Sooyoung said defense.

"We have just a week, Soo. The reason it does not valid. Be prepared to meet my mom then. "Luhan said.

"Stop talking about it. All right all right. so what should I do? I'm really not familiar with positions that close to you "Sooyoung said resignedly.

"just thinks like I'm the guy that you loved." Luhan said briefly.

"Kris ............." Sooyoung muttered. yes, when Sooyoung heard Luhan statement. Somehow, Sooyoung mind drifted back to the figure of Kris. The man that she loved.

"What did you say?" Luhan asked.

"eoh. no. I'm tired. We continue the practice tomorrow, okay? I want to go home "Sooyoung replied trying to cover it up. Luhan looked suspiciously towards Sooyoung. but she prefers to go and leave Luhan first.

"what he called kris? who is he? what his relationship with Sooyoung? " Luhan muttered. Asked himself.

"Hell. For what I think about it "Luhan growled to himself.

Realizing that he was left alone in the room. Luhan moved from his seat and returned to his apartment.

**

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo. this is an update.

im sorry if this chapter isn't like what you guys want. im lil bit confused. hehe

oya, about Kris, maybe he'll very very late to join in this story. hope u guys will be patient to wait Sookris moment. lol

and..

thanks for everyone who alr subscribed and left comment for my story. i love you <3