Chapter 15

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR's POV

“are you ready?” Lay asked while smiling brightly. Sooyoung just noded. Then they go with Lay’s car.

“where are we going now, Lay? You haven’t tell me yet” Sooyoung asked. Lay just smile and ofcourse it makes Sooyoung confused.

“I just want to spend today with my bestfriend. Is it wrong?” Lay asked back. Sooyoung shook her head.

“so, lets go to Namsan Tower first” Lay said again.

Then they go to all tourist places in Seoul that they can visit. Joke together and tell a lot of things. Lay seemed to be a different person at that time. More talkaktive.

 “sorry for saying, but seriously. You are weird today Lay. I never see you like this before. Hahaha” Sooyoung said while eat her ice cream. Lay just smiled to that tall girl while continuing to walk.

“I have something to tell to you tbh” Lay said.

“eoh? What?”

“I’ll tell later. Now, lets enjoy today.” Lay answered. Sooyoung just pouted.

Sooyoung and Lay really enjoy their togetherness.

“Soo, lets go to jewelry shop. I want to buy necklace.” Lay asked.

“for who?”

“someone.”

“really? Woah. U have girlfriend already? Yaa. Why I don’t know -.- why u didn’t tell me. Ah, I thought we are friend” Sooyoung said captiously.

“you’ll know soon Soo. Just wait. Kekeke”

They went to jewelry shop.

“Soo, which one don you like?” Lay asked.

“eoh? U want me to help you to choose for your girlfriend?” Sooyoung asked back. Lay just smiled.

“okay. I’ll choose for her. Hoho” Sooyoung said. She starts to choose a necklace which she likes.

“how about this one? Simple but meaningful. Hehehe” Sooyoung said while showing the necklace that she choosed.

infinity necklace

“hm, beautiful. You like it?” Lay asked.

“if you ask me, then yes. I like it. But I don’t know about your girl”

Lay just asked the servant to took that necklace and pay for it.

==

In another hand. Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun who is hanging out together accidentally saw Sooyoung and Lay at jewelry shop.

“what are they doing there?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know. Just let them enjoy their moment lah” Baekhyun said then dragging Luhan and Kai to other way. But Luhan didn’t want to move.

“no. lets meet them” Luhan said. He don’t know why, but yeah. He feels jealous over Lay. Why just him who can be close with that Stubborn girl.

“no hyung. Lets go” Kai said suddenly.

“no. I don’t want.” Luhan said insist. When he would to walk, Kai hold Luhan.

“let Lay spend his last day at Seoul happily hyung.”

“what? What do you mean?” Luhan asked confusedly.

“Lay hyung will leave Seoul and back to China tomorrow.” Baekhyun answered.

“don’t kidding me byunbaek”.

“Baekhyun hyung is right, hyung. Lay hyung will leave tomorrow. That’s why, just let him to does what he wants today.” Kai added.

“why he didn’t tell me? Aish” Luhan roughed.

“he already told us hyung. But you slept when he was telling about that to us-_-“ Baekhyun said. Luhan just silent.

“okay. enough. Lets go” said Kai.

==

 

While Lay dan Sooyoung.

“its evening alr Lay. Lets go home. Im hungry.” Sooyoung said while her stomach.

“lets have dinner at your favorite restaurant.” Said Lay.

Then, Sooyoung and Lay walked to one of Japanese restaurant, Sooyoung’s favorite.

But in the middle of way, Sooyoung accidently see Kris. And he is with Seohyun, his girlfriend. Sooyoung is silent and stop in her place for a moment. She doesn’t know why but her heart feels hurt when she saw Seohyun acted Kris’s girlfriend. But yeah, Sooyoung realized that Seohyun is the real Kris’s girlfriend.

“Soo… whats wrong?” Lay asked to Sooyoung who is still silent. Her eyes glued to the two persons whose not far from where she is standing.

Lay realized why Sooyoung like that. He hugs Sooyoung. And ofc it makes Sooyoung shocked.

While, Kris who knew Sooyoung was Looking at him just acted like he didn’t know. He pretended to busy with Seohyun. Well, actually Kris alr purposed with all of this. Hang out with Seohyun to where Sooyoung and Lay there are.

When Kris saw Lay hug Sooyoung, his heart is pounding and lil bit hurts. Yeah, that hurts. Just like what Sooyoung feels when that girl saw Kris with Seohyun.

“Seo…” Kris called Seohyun whose busy eat her ice cream.

“ye—“

Before seohyun could finished her word, Kris had kissed  her first. Seohyun shocked and also happy. That’s her first kiss with Kris. Or maybe her first kiss with a guy.

Sooyoung who is still looking at Kris and Seohyun cant hold her tears. She is crying. But Lay still hug her. Although he knew that what he did can’t make sooyoung feels better this time, but he is still trying.

“close your eyes. And lets go” Lay said then let go of Sooyoung.

He wiped sooyoung tears and smile.

“don’t cry.” Lay said again then hold Sooyoung’s hand and drag her from that place.

==

 

When Sooyoung and Lay arrived at that restaurant, Sooyoung is already calm and not cry anymore. Lay just looked at the girl who sit infront of him now with desperation.

“annyeonghaseyo~ what do you want to order miss, mr?” The waitress asked kindly after gave Sooyoung and Lay a menu.

“hm, Lay… can I order anything I want?” Sooyoung doubtfully.

“yes ofc. You are allowed to order anything you want if it can make your mood is better.”

“Thankyou~ ah. you are my bestfriend indeed. Hehehehe” Sooyoung said while giggling.

Then Sooyoung orders, as well as with Lay.

“okay. please wait a minutes miss and you too mr.” said the waitress.

Shortly thereafter, the waitress returned  with bring the orders that Sooyoung and Lay ordered.

“here’s your meal” said the waitress.

“thankyou” “thanks” answered Sooyoung and Lay.

Sooyoung and Lay are enjoying their meal. And Sooyoung has been back in her mood. Although she still can remember clearly how Kris kissed Seohyun, but food lil bit successed to make Sooyoung forgot about that.

“ehm. Sooyoung, I want to ask something. Can I?” Lay said suddenly.

“eoh? About what?” asked Sooyoung back while eat her ice cream. Lay doubt to ask. He thinks for a while.

“err…ah don’t you afraid to eat ice cream in this time? I mean, its winter, and also night alr. But you eat something cold like that. You will get flu even sick”

“heol. I thought you wanted to ask something serious. Hahaha. About ice cream, no. I’m just to in love with ice cream. So, although it can make me flue or sick, I don’t care. I will always love to eat it. Hahaha” answered Sooyoung.

“I remind you. Don’t love something too much. Its not good for you.” Said Lay.

Sooyoung just smile. She got what Lay means. Don’t love someone too much too.

“ah. lets play a game.” Lay said again.

“what games?”

“hm. You just should to answer the question honestly. How?”

“okay” sooyoung said and noded.

“so, what will you say to me if tonight is the last time we can see each other? Before I go for a long time maybe.” Asked Lay.

“weird question-_-“ said Sooyoung.

“just answer it Soo”

“okay okay. well... im happy to be your friend. Im very happy. Just too happy for being your bestfriend. Thanks for become my friend. Hehehehe.”

“just it?” Lay asked. Sooyoung noded. Something like heart attack got in the right place in Lay heart.

“how about you?” asked Sooyoung back.

Lay silent for a moment. then took the necklace he had bought and put it in the palm of the Sooyoung’s hand.

“I love you” Lay said while looking into Sooyoung’s eyes.

Zzzzt.

Like an electric shock, Lay’s words made Sooyoung shock. She don’t understand while Lay said something like that to her.

“w-what are you saying? Aigo~ Lay, don’t kidding me with that words. Its not funny at all” said Sooyoung who is trying to make what Lay said looks a joke.

Lay sighed.

“it's up to you want to consider what I said as a joke or anything, I only wanted to be honest.” Said Lay.

“but Lay….”

“I didn’t ask you anything. I didn’t ask you to respond my feeling. Don’t be so awkward like that Soo. Like I said, I only wanted to be honest.” Explained Lay.

Sooyoung just silent. She didn’t know what should she say.

“keep it. If you didn’t feel the same with me. Keep that necklace as a keepsake from me, your bestfriend. Okay?”

“i-im sorry. I-…”

“if you feel uncomfortable with what I’ve said. Just forget it. Kekekeke. But I hope you would to save that necklace although you don’t want to wear it.” Said Lay again.

Sooyoung just smiled awkwardly.

At least, Im not being coward toward my feeling to her. So, I can leave her calmly, thought Lay.

**

 

HELOOOOOOOOO~

im sorry for took so long long long for update this story. its hard to find a free time to write and inue this story now u_u

im sorry too if this chapter isn't good. i had upset when i heard about sooyoung dating news. hehehehe

anw, although sooyoung has boyfie alr, i will continue to write all sooyoung-exo pairing. XOXO

thanks for everyone who still subscribes this absurd story. lol. please leave your coment kindly. thankyou ^^

chuuuuu~~~~~~