Chapter 3

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

LUHAN’s POV

"Ya! hyung. You have to explain anything to us "said Kai who had suddenly barged into my room without permission is followed by another brother when I was busy playing my rubic.

"What? You're distracting me alone "I said carelessly that has received a terrific pat on my head from Suho. what the is he.

" put your rubic first. there are important things that we want to ask "said Kai. This time I had to follow them because it seems like there is a serious thing they want to ask.

"What" I said flatly. All my brother sat before me with a look that I don’t understand as if to interrogate a dangerous criminal. Haha. Okay, it's too much.

"You're dating with Sooyoung?" Kai said with a serious look. Aigo. What kind of question. why are they so asking questions like this to me suddenly.

"pardon?" I said with a reflex that still .. Well I do not know. I don't understand from where that question came out of the mouth of Kai comes.

"Don’t lie to us" Lay said who got the nod from the others.

"Nope. Who is dating? I haven’t had a girlfriend bro "I say flatly.

"Ya ~ be honest Lu. If not, why did you get along with Sooyoung with the position ... hmm .. as I seen " Suho continued.

"Ne. Suho's told all of that to us "Chanyeol said.

Aaaa ~ so .. ah I understand now. Haha. Apparently because the earlier incident. Haha. I don’t know if the incident was a warm conversation by my brothers. Lol

"Ah .. it was. Haha. I was just fool around hyung. Don’t be taken seriously. "I replied with a chuckle. But suddenly Kai tapped top of my head. And of course it hurt.

"Ya ~ Kai!! Be polite to me "I muttered as take my baby “Rubic cube” and had returned to continue my activities.

"Your actions and your words before invited the misunderstanding, Lu. College has been an uproar to hear this gossip. but .. "Suho said that suddenly drape his sentence. I stopped to play my Rubic cube again and focus on Suho's sentence who sounded suspicious. What the words actually mean. just interrupt my game's time.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

"But what?" Luhan said curious. But instead Suho weird smile on Luhan is also followed by the weird smile from others. Luhan just responded with a frown because it confused. He did not understand which way his brother's talks.

"If you're serious about dating with Sooyoung. it is also not a problem. In fact, I support you. And if the seen look, You guys are a great couple. Both like to create unrest in college "Suho said who makes Luhan smile without he realized it.

"Are you smiling? hahaha. Ya ~ do not tell me you really like it? "Sehun said who tried to tease his roommate in the apartment which belongs to them.

"What? no. Don’t act to know Sehuna. never mind. Don’t bother me. Hush hush. Exit all. Sehuna, tonight you're sleeping with the others, okay?. I want to sleep alone. "Luhan said as shooing his brothers who still smiled knowingly at him.

"Hahaha. Leggo Sehuna. You can sleep with Kai. We let Luhan sleeping alone so he could dreamed of Sooyoung comfortably " Baekhyun joked and immediately ran out of the room before he berserk. So also with the others.

"What The Hell" Luhan said flatly.

**

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

"Ya ~ Sooyoung-a. You know. I love it "Sunny unnie said excitedly. Aigo ~ what was wrong with her​​. what he just get a lot of food? Ah, it was not possible that as happy as it. Hyoyeon unnie is not me. Haha

"Waeyo unnie? What made you up had this much fun, "I asked, smiling sweetly at the girl who was kind enough to accompany me to stay in the apartment who purposely bought by my father for me. Usually I stay alone-_-

"Aish. What's the matter. I'm glad because I know you're also happy Soo-ah "she said. I just responded with a furrowed my brow. I do not understand what she was saying. I did what? happy what? Did she forget that this morning I cried. Aigo ~ she is as strange as me. Lol

"What? why I should be happy unnie? You're being ridiculous. haha "I replied.

"Aish. Choi Sooyoung! You do not need to cover it up again. I'm sure Kris will be sorry to leave you just like that if he saw you move on from him "she said softly, patting my shoulder.

"Unnie. I do not understand what you're saying. I cover what? I never cover anything from you Kim Hyoyeon! haha "I said, patting his shoulder back. But instead he gave me the suspicious stares.

"Luhan you're dating, right? come on. be Honest Sooyoung-a "she said again that instantly makes my eyes rounded. Fortunately, I was not eating. So I don’t get choked and die just to hear her words.

"MWO? ANIYO ~ Aigo aigo aigo. Where did you get such thoughts, unnie? "I Asked as wonder.. mingled ... errr .. I don’t know. my mind can’t compile a good sentence to explain how I feel when Hyoyeon unnie thought that I was dating Luhan.

”Ya ~ wae? I even feel very happy with it. it means you're not going to cry and sad longer thought about Kris "she said again, this time making my chest felt tight for a moment.

"I'm not dating Luhan, unnie. I even can’t forget Kris "I said without realizing.

"Aish! Sooyoung baboya. Why are you so honest? You should not say that you're still slumped like it. stupid girl "I said inside to myself.

"Sooyoung-a ~ ..." said Hyoyeon unnie who suddenly said softly and slowly as if she sorry for my feelings.

"It's okay unnie ~" I said before she started to say that makes me more compassionate.

"Soo ~ you should be able to open your heart to someone else. I'm sure there are others who can do better than Kris. she does not deserve for you "Hyoyeon unnie said softly, patting my shoulder. I just responded with a smile.

"Ne unnie ~ arraseo" I replied. Well ~ even though I myself am not sure I could open my heart to others. But Ya never mind. There is no harm in trying.

 

TBC...

 

Thanks for everyone who subscibed and comment my story ^^

by the way, i wanna ask you guys something..

who do u prefer? Soohan or Sookris (in the end) ?

gamsahamnida ^^