Chapter 13

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

 

Kris has always tried to approach Sooyoung wherever she is. And all Sooyoung’s friends realized it. But they do not want to too interfere because it does not their concern.

But on the other hand, look at how Kris who kept trying to approach Sooyoung, making Luhan and Lay feeling uncomfortable.

Whether coincidence or what, but yes. They both fall in love with the same girl. But Lay is very good at hiding his feelings, as well as Luhan.

But suddenly a story which really is not so important for lectures problems arise.

"Uh you know, Kris is going out with Seohyun now"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Seohyun was the one who told her friends in class"

……..

……..

 

That gossip was an uproar on campus where Sooyoung and friends study. The news has excited the whole college especially among girls.

"Sooyoung-ah. Are you okay? "Said Hyoyeon hesitated. She know for sure Sooyoung isn’t fine when she heard the news.

"Eoh? Yes ofcourse eonni. Why I must not okay? Hehehe "Sooyoung replied with a tone of voice as usual. But deep in her heart, her feelings is very crushed.

Disappointed? Of course. She was very disappointed to Kris. And this is not for the first time.

If in the end he would be hurt Sooyoung’s feelings again, then for what he was saying things that made Sooyoung little hope back to him. That is what is on Sooyoung’s mind now.

Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung with compassion. Sooyoung who indeed didn’t fine just silent, let her best friend was trying to calm her down.

"Eonni ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ hufh Hafh hufh. Kai .... he .... Kai fight with Kris in the Practice room. hafhaf "Yoona shouted while run towards Sooyoung and Hyoyeon with panting breath.

"WHAT?"

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung immediately ran to the spot which mentioned by Yoona. They looked so panic. Kai does not usually get involved this sort of thing. So also with Kris.

"STOOOOP" Sooyoung shouted when Kai gets a chance to floated right punch on Kris’s face. But Sooyoung had already been prevents. Although Sooyoung actually scared, but Sooyoung are desperately trying to protect Kris from the attack. Kris and Kai's face is slightly bruised and Injuries. Looks like they had a fight earlier.

Kai immediately stop punches before about his best friend, Sooyoung. Kai was silent. He just looked at Sooyoung with a look that could not be interpreted. So also with Kris who silent behind Sooyoung.

All eyes are now focused on Sooyoung.

"Ya ~ Sooyoung-ah. What are you doing? "Said Hyoyeon, surprised because of Sooyoung’s recklessness. Sooyoung slumped in place. While Kai chose to go from in front of Sooyoung.

"Babo. Why are you in such desperate? What if you who hit? Huh. "Says Hyoyeon, trying to hold back her tears.

"Sooyoung-ah" call Kris slowly but can still be heard by the girl who is now trying to control her heartbeat. But Sooyoung did not respond.

Then Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay came over Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Kris who still surrounded by other students.

"You. You'd better go now "Luhan said coldly while stared right into Kris’s eyes. Although his eyes are not as sharp as Kris, but anyone who sees it would be feel so weak.

But Kris did not respond to warnings from the Luhan. All he did was keep quiet in place while looking at Sooyoung's back who still sitting on the floor while occasionally sobbing.

"Go" Chanyeol said politely, holding the shoulders of Kris. But Kris brushed it off. Fortunately Chanyeol didn'r take serious about Kris's action against him because he knew that the man was still in an emotional state.

"Noona, let's go" Sehun said on Sooyoung, while bolster Sooyoung's body out of the crowd of people who had been silent saw all that happened.

==

 

After a little quiet, Sooyoung decided to meet Kai. She wants to see the state of her friend. Sooyoung knew Kai was in great pain because of a fight with Kris. She worried about Kai.

As for Kris, he believed there was already somebody who guarded. Who but Seohyun, lover Kris.

"Kai, are you okay?" Asked Sooyoung to Kai who was sitting edge of bed, in the healthcare room. Kai stared at Sooyoung for a moment. He did not know what to say.

"whether it has been treated?" Sooyoung asked again while gently touched bruised on Kai’s face. But Kai Values first hold the girl's hand. They were both silent for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Said Kai who even asked to Sooyoung.

"Eoh? Ofcourse. Im okay. you should be asking yourself, "Sooyoung said.

"Forget that guy. I do not want to see you cry Because of him anymore. "

"Pardon?"

"Forget Kris. stop loving him "says Kai firmly. Sooyoung was silent. From where Kai knows that she loves Kris.

"What are you talking about? I do not love him. I just met him, how could you said that i love him, Kai? its impossible "Sooyoung said swerve.

Then Hyoyeon enter the room with Luhan and other friends. But it still feels uncomfortable atmosphere for Sooyoung.

"Hyoyeon told me everything. you can not deny it, Soo "Kai said suddenly.

Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon, ask for clarification. However Hyoyeon seems reluctant to looked back at Sooyoung. Her eyes were sad. Implied guilt.

"Eonni, you reneged your promise" Sooyoung said with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry. But Kai should know, Soo. He's your friend ... "Hyoyeon said softly.

"Whatever. I hate you "Sooyoung shouted while ran out of the health room. Hyoyeon had tears in her eyes. While Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun who silent because they do not understand what really happened.

"Is there anyone that can explain this all to me?" Luhan said. But no one who budging.

"Kai, what about this? Sooyoung mad at me "Hyoyeon said in a trembling voice.

"calm down. I will talk to her. I will not let he hurt Sooyoung again "Kai said quietly.

"He who?" Said Lay.

"But I'm afraid she will really mad to me" Hyoyeon said again without considering the question from her other friends.

"ya! You are not alone here. Don’t think of us as the wind "cried Chanyeol who frustrated because Kai and Hyoyeon also not listen to their words.

"Sorry" Hyoyeon said guiltly.

"Aigo ~ what is this?" Said Baekhyun that can only be rub top of her head in bewilderment.

**

 

@Sooyoung’s Apartment

As Kai promised earlier to Hyoyeon, he tried to meet Sooyoung and talk to her.

Ting tong~ Ting tong~

After ringing the bell several times, Sooyoung finally opened the door. Her eyes were look puffy and watery.

When she realized that his guest is Kai, she immediately close back the door of her apartment. But Kai hold the door faster.

"I want to talk" Kai said while staring at Sooyoung.

"I won’t. go away "Sooyoung replied coldly.

"Soo. Don’t act like this "

 "Like this what? Kai. Im tired. Do not disturb me now "Sooyoung said wearily. But Kai did not care. He knows Sooyoung just trying to avoid him.

Kai forced entry into Sooyoung’s apartment although she kept ban Kai to entry.

"ya! This is my apartment. Stop being so arbitrary. "Shouts Sooyoung on Kai. This is the first time Kai Sooyoung snapped just as trivial problem as this.

"Do you act like this on your best friend because that guy?" Said Kai glowering towards Sooyoung.

Krek. Sooyoung realized that the her treatment was a little overwhelming at Kai. Sooyoung bowed his head, not daring to look back the eyes of her friend.

"What he did until you act like that at your friend? Okay. Not a problem for me if you're angry and act like strangers to me. But at Hyoyeon ... do not you feel guilty about what you said to her at that time? "

Sooyoung just silent. She was afraid.

"Hyoyeon loves you very much. She did it all because she does not want you to get hurt. She worried about you "Kai said while walked over Sooyoung.

"she told me about Kris because she wanted me, your friend, your brother, can help to take care of you no matter what. She loves you more than anything "

Sooyoung tears began to trickle one by one when she heard Kai’s words. she was sorry for what she did on Hyoyeon. Her eonni.

"Im sorry" Sooyoung said in tears.

Kai came over and hugged Sooyoung. He knew that Sooyoung did not mean like this. The girl was just too controlled by her emotions.

"Do not cry. talk to Hyoyeon. Tell her you do not hate her. She was so scared you will really hate her ..................... and about Kris. Sorry. I just can not stay silent when he did that to you. At first I tried to trust him to take care of you. But look what he did. "Said Kai.

"Not your fault, Kai. its my fault. Thank you "Sooyoung replied. Kai let go of her arms. Smiled gently at girl he had considered as his own sister.

**

 

 

Annyeong~~~~~~~~~~~ o/

sorry for very very late update. hope you like this story. altho i knew my story kinda bored. hehehhe

happy reading~