Chapter 10

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR’s POV

Drr... Drr...

Sooyoung phone vibrating. she gasped and started trying to open her eyes that is still very sleepy while flailing her phone which is above the small table beside her bed.

"Unknown" writings that are shown on her phone. Sooyoung looked at her phone screen for a while, wondering if she should accept this call or not. and the decision is not. she afraid it was just a prankster or even evil people who planned to threatening her.

Drr...Drr...

but then again, Sooyoung phone is vibrating with the caller's name which still the same. She re-thought for a moment and in the end she decided to try to accept a call from the unknown person. "may be important" Sooyoung muttered.

 “yeoboseyo?”

"Coming down fast. I'm waiting for you "said the man who calls her. His voice. yeah, Sooyoung was familiar with it. but she still could not guess who the guy who called

 “who are you?” sooyoung asked confusedly.

"Do not be asked a lot. Down quickly, you want to be late for class EOH? "The guy said as he hung up the call. Sooyoung immediately looked at the clock on her room.

 "WHAT? no way! I may be late "Sooyoung shouted angrily while took a run a thousand steps into the bathroom. finished bathing and dressing, without breakfast, Sooyoung immediately ran out of her apartment.

Initially she in a hurry to go to the bus stop which is located not far from her apartment. But a guy with a bike who stands in front of her apartment, making Sooyoung forced to stopped.

"Lu-Luhan? What are you doing here? "Said Sooyoung who looked confused. Why this guy could be in front of her apartment.

"Let's go" Luhan said while giving his helmet purposely brought to Sooyoung Without concerned with the astonishment of her gaze. but Sooyoung is stay in place, so Luhan take Sooyoung phone.

"What? ya! I don’t want to! I don’t want to go with you. Return my phone now "Sooyoung replied tartly. But Luhan even put Sooyoung’s phone into his pocket that makes Sooyoung was getting angry. but due she remembers that she is going to be late, Sooyoung chose to just walk away from Luhan.

'Bus was just leaving. If you wait for the next bus. I assure you're late "Luhan said quiet with a smirk on his face. Sooyoung who heard Luhan’s words forced her to just stopped and walked back toward Luhan who still  wearing an annoying smile.

"Rapid up" Luhan said again, and Sooyoung couldn't help have to agree. Sooyoung was about to hug Luhan waist because she fear of falling. But she changed her mind when the incident in the garden passed on her mind.

"Slo ... slow .... Hyaaaa! "Before Sooyoung finish her words, Luhan accelerates his bike quickly that made ​​Sooyoung is hugging Luhan waist while closed her eyes. When she realized her position now, suddenly her heart beat faster than normal. While Luhan even smiled strangely about to laugh.

A few meters before arriving on their college, Sooyoung forced Luhan to stop the bike.

 “why?” Luhan asked.

"I'm dropped here" Sooyoung replied, taking off her helmet and got off the bike. she walk away without caring with Luhan who is yelling at. Sooyoung even accelerate away while holding her chest still beating not normal. Luhan was decided to accompany the stubborn girl with his motorcycle.

"Ya! Don’t follow me "snarled Sooyoung who felt uncomfortable when she knew that Luhan is riding his bike in very quietly next to her.

"I didn’t follow you" Luhan said relaxed. Sooyoung could only grunt annoyed because no longer knows what she had to say. she certainly couldn’t accuse if Luhan deliberately follow her because he also studied at the same college with her. so of course they are in the same way.

"Oya. About the banner and what happened yesterday ... "

Luhan not finished speaking, Sooyoung had already been cut waffle of the guy who was riding a motorcycle slowly beside her.

"Forget it. I know, you did not. Not your fault too "Sooyoung replied briefly. she did not want to discuss the issue. shortly afterwards, they've arrived at their college courtyard. Luhan immediately put his bike in the parking lot while Sooyoung quickly walked to class.

==

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

Today my class was over, our Lecturer were also out a few minutes ago. But I, Hyoyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie and some other students were still in class. Huufh. Fortunately, I came right on time. Otherwise, I do not know what kind of punishment will be given by that most terrible lecturer. haha, you're lucky Choi Sooyoung. eh by the way, why Luhan acting nice to me today? its like there is he had planned-_-Ts! Watch it if you're until pranking me, Deer.

"Soo ~ why are you daydreaming?" Said Tiffany unnie who successfully interrupted my thoughts about Luhan attitude this morning.

"Eoh? I'm fine. I'm just hungry. This morning I did not have time for breakfast "I smiled at Tiffany unnie and Hyoyeon unnie who also there beside her.

"No wonder your face looks hungry" jokes Hyoyeon unnie who accompanied giggles of both of them. i pouted.

"Alright then. I'm going to the cafeteria. anyone want to join me, "I asked. Both of them looked at each other and then shook her head together. Ts! It . but Never mind. I will go alone to the cafeteria.

My baby foods~ Im coming...lol

Arriving on the cafeteria, there looks a little deserted today, I directly ordered jajangmyeon with a portion as usual. Shortly after the order, my beloved jajangmyeon finally arrived. Haha. Ahjumma the seller is reliable. I can not wait to eat it. Haha

"Sooyoung-ah" the guy said as he sat infront of me when I was about to eat my jajangmyeon. Tilt my head to see who is coming.

"Aaah, Lay. I think who. hehe "I said. He just smiled. yeah, sweet smile he used to show to everyone.

"Are you alone? Where is Hyoyeon? Tiffany? "Lay asked, looking around.

"Yes. They are in the class "I replied, smiling.

"You don’t order a meal too, Lay?" I said disperse the silence atmosphare between us. Indeed, if there is only Lay and me, awkward atmosphere always blanketing us due Lay attitudes that impressed not talkative. But when it's with the other, he could more often talked and joked with me. That's why I prefer Lay attitude when there are others as well.

"No need. by Looking at you I'm already happy and full. hahaha "Aigo aigo ~ im blushing now. I hope he doesn’t see it.

"Haha. Lay, you could have been. looks like you're starting to make me as person who will you give your sweet words, eoh? kekeke "I replied with a joke. He just chuckled softly as he shuffle my bangs. Aigo ~ looks like he started to become infected by Kai. Lol

===

 

LUHAN’s POV

"Luhanie, please come with me to the cafeteria" Nana whined. Hash! this girl. when she could stop to cuddle with me like this. I was really uncomfortable with her attitude who continues to sticking with me like this.

"You'll go alone. I'm lazy "I say flatly. She pouted her lips. but I ignored it and move from my seat.

"Luhan where are you going?" shee asked again as she continued to follow where my steps.

"None of your business. Stop bothering me "I said while elapsed to go. I was really uncomfortable with this girl. What she did not think her attitude was totally inappropriate conducted by a girl. Okay, I admit she is beautiful, but if it is like that. I'm sure all the men will look down on her.

Ah, I just remembered that there Sooyoung phone with me. I better return it to her rather than affected by scream again. haha.

I go back to my classroom to find Sooyoung. but she was not there. That there are only a few students, including two friends of Sooyoung who was deep in conversation at their place. I went over to them.

"Where is Sooyoung?" I asked without preamble. But when they saw me, they even look at each other without answering my question. hash! what's wrong with them. Did they do not hear my question?

"Ya! I ask you "I said again with a look of annoyed.

"Luhan. Are you eating the wrong medicine? "she asked with a frown as if surprised by my question.

 “nope. why?”

"Then why are you asking about Sooyoung?" Said Tiffany, who also stared in wonder at me. I just stared at them without answering their questions.

"Okay okay. You do not have to stare at us like that, Lu. Sooyoung is in the cafeteria "said Tiffany. Haha, it's easy to make them afraid.

"Hum. I will go there "I said while stepped back to leave them. Before I was completely out, Hyoyeon yelled at me.

"Ya. Luhan, answer me first. What business do you have with Sooyoung? ". I will only reply to the question with a wave of my right hand which was holding Sooyoung’s phone. I think they already understand why I looking for their annoying sister.

...

Arriving in the cafeteria. My eyes circulated to every corner of the cafeteria and .. That's it. Finally I found the figure of a girl who was looking for. But wait, who's the guy who sitting with her? I could do not see him clearly due he sitting with the direction turned to me. But it looks like I'm no stranger to that guy. lest .. ah, ani. impossible.

I saw that guy shuffle Sooyoung’s bangs quietly. hah. who is he? I better go see them. After all, I have a reason to see her.

"Ehmm" I cleared my throat just behind the guy who is with Sooyoung. they both turned to see who the person who cleared his throat. and when that guy turned his face to see me, proved true. that guy is Lay-_-

Okay. do not say that Lay really meant what he said, last night. Aah...Come on. aigo ~ Choi Sooyoung, I will not let you to be with my friend.

"What are you doing here, Lay" I said nonchalantly. But he just smiled at me weird.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see Sooyoung. so what? ".


I choose not to answer the question and walked to the side of Sooyoung.

 "What?" The girl said with a curt tone first before I could say a single word to her. Gez. gaids this totally .

"You want your phone back or not?" I asked no less fiercely. Her fault, who told her to talk like that to me-_-

"Oiya. Hehe. I forgot. Then return my phone quickly" she said as though to command me accompanied with irritating smile. gezz! She think who she is-_-

 “eoh? How can..”

"she went to college with me on this morning, Lay" I cut in quickly. I already able to guess what will be asked by Lay. but strangely he just smiled at me weird again. Gez. What the hell is this my friend. usually he never made ​​me feel angry at him. But now he's starting to become annoying as friend Suho and Kai-_-

“oh really?” Lay asked. I just noded, while Sooyoung keep staring at me. Heol

**

 

 

gamsahamnida for eveone who subscribed my story <3

i love you.

enjoy my story all. sorry if its getting bored and not good. sorry to for bad english. lol

keep read and comment awkay. hehe