Chapter 8

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR's POV

On the other side.

"Are you sure you want to go back to Korea?" Asked a woman to the tall guy who sat beside her.

"Yes. Im boring here, mom. I do not get what I want here "the guy replied, smiling at the woman who apparently is his mother.

"But Kris, you're just a month here. So I guess it's normal. You just have not been able to adapt to your surroundings. "Says the woman to Kris.

"No mom. There is one thing that I can’t get here ... "he said quietly.

"Then what about your girlfriend here?" asked Kris’ mother again.

"Do n’t worry mom. I've broken up with them "said Kris casual.

"Wait ... them? Mean? You have a girlfriend more than one? "Asked her mother who a little surprised. Kris just reply to his mother's question with a smile spoiled, like a child to his mother.

"Oh My Gosh. Wuyifan, you-.... please stop to hurts that girls. "says his mother begged mixed with a little angry because her son behavior.

 “i’ll stop if i already get her...again. I mean for real, not fake anymore” Kris answered.

“eoh?”

“never mind mom. Hehehe. I wanna sleep. Bye mom. Goodnight” Kris said.

Kris kissed his mother cheek briefly. then he rose from the couch to her bedroom. He lay with his hands as a pad of his head, staring into ceiling of his room.

 “wait me there....”

**

 

@Seoul University

"Unnie, is there anything odd from me?" Sooyoung asked when she had arrived at her class with Hyoyeon.

"EOH? no. all was normal. why? Do you still feel unwell? "Asked Hyoyeon after observing Sooyoung a moment.

"Hmm. no no. no it. I'm cured. Take it easy. I'm just confused why the others staring at me like that? "Sooyoung asked again with a quick glance at a busy swarm of girls whispering in the corner of the class.

"Them? never mind, Soo. You don't have to care about them "said Hyoyeon patting gently Sooyoung's shoulder, hinted that all was fine. but strange feeling still haunt Sooyoung.

"But unnie, not just those that staring at me like that. along college corridors are also many people who staring at me like that "Sooyoung said again as she took a breath.

"maybe because they already know that Lu - ..". Utterance Hyoyeon stopped when someone calls Sooyoung name. ah, not. not one, but some guys.

"Sooyoung-ah" shouted one of them is none other than Suho. But instead of answering, Sooyoung even gave gaze in wonder at Suho and her other friends. While Hyoyeon just smiled sweetly.

 "Suho? why are you here? Usually you always run away when I meet you "Sooyoung said accompanied by her smirk.

"Nothing. We just want to show you something " Suho said.

"What's that?" Asked Sooyoung who showed her confused face again.

"Come on. join us "said Sehun while pulling Sooyoung hands without waiting for agreement of the person who has that hands.

===

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

"Come on. join us "said Sehun pulling my hand without waiting for approval from me. Hash! What the hell is he? Why are they suddenly acting weird like this. Usually they are always trying to run away if I come across.

I'm going to walk to follow where Sehun pulled me with hands is still in his grasp. And once again, thousands of eyes looking at me with a look as if they were talking something about me.

"Wait Hun" Lay said that then align his steps with Sehun and me. Sehun stopped and stared in wonder toward Lay. so well with me.

"You don’t have to constantly hold Sooyoung’s hands like this, Hun. she's not a child. she could walk alone "said Lay, accompanied with the sweetest smile while let go Sehun’s grip of my hand. I just chuckled softly to hear it.

 "To me, she is still a child. So it's not a problem if I keep holding my noona’s hands to the place of purpose "answered Sehun who back holding my hand. Haha, very funny. How can a brother considers his noona is still child.

"Yes ~ Hun. Do not be selfish. She is also my sister. Well ~ though she is annoying, but she's still my beloved sister "said Suho who made ​​me raise my eyebrows reflexively. Suho lol.

"Ya ~ Ya ~ come on. fair, let me hold her "broke Hyoyeon eonnie and hold my hand. I just smiled to respond. Ah ~ sake of what, I'm very lucky to have friends who would consider me like their families. They are one of the reasons I insisted on going to live in Seoul.

"So more fair" says Kai. "Kajja, the way again" said Kai. Hah. Seems Kai wasn’t mad at me anymore. Good for me. Hehe

But when we walked just a few steps, Nana came over to us. Well, I feel a little strange there. I feel Nana did not see me with a stare as usual.

She looked at me with a look as ... hate maybe? But whatever. I do not want to prejudice. Perhaps it is today she was not in a good mood.

"Where are you going?" Asked Nana on the other.

"None of your business, Na" Chanyeol replied flatly. Nana just snort pissed off to hear the answer of her ex-boyfriend. Yeah, Chanyeol and Nana was once indeed had a relationship. But in the end, they broke up because Chanyeol know if Nana just use him to get close with Luhan.

Haha. I wonder why most of the girls on this college could crazy about a Xi Luhan. a guy who I think that he’s annoying and too confident. Yeah, at least that’s what I know about him. Understandably, I do not get too close or even is not close to him like I was close to Kai and the others who lives with him. though I had trapped to be his dance partner. But still I think he's annoying. I and Luhan just " quarrel friends " who every meeting just quarrel and argue. Except for "that day". haha. okay. forget about "that day" haft. Annoying, right?

 "I'm not asking you, Chanyeol-ssi" Nana replied who not inferior .

"Sooyoung-a. where are you going? "asked Nana who then walking towards me followed with a smirk who seemed contrived.

"I do not know, Na. I just follow where they take me "I replied that of course still smiling at her even though I still feel awkward with Nana’s gaze this time.

"I'll just go with you" she said again. I glanced at Chanyeol a glance who seemed being stared at Nana. I patted his shoulder softly, and smiling to him.

"It's up to you, Na. Then let's go "Lay said that managed to melt atmosphere between us, especially me, Chanyeol, and Nana.

I followed the footsteps of Sehun again. he took me to behind of our college, precisely in the park that usually I went alone to cry .. ah, come on. forget it. I do not want to remember Kris today. I'm sure Kris is happy with another girl there. Yeah, hopefully. but talking about this place, why there are suddenly a lot of people that come here? well..usually very quiet here.

"OMO ~" Hyoyeon eonnie shouted that was standing right beside me, pointing to a direction of. I followed the direction where she pointed and guess what I saw ...

 “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?”

 

...

 

 

hello guys~

i updated this bored story again. hehehe

sorry for shortie chapter. i lost my imagination suddenly after watched Growl 2sd version.

Kris why so handsome there *-* lol. ignore it. hehhe

hope u happy with this updated ya. aya, onemore, i used Nana as antagonist doesn't mean that I hate her nor something else. I just think that Nana's face is suit for it. mianhaeyo for Nana's fan. i like her too tbh. hehe

thanks for subscribers and all reader. iloveyou. hehehe