Chapter 17

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

@Boys’ Apartment

“so, anybody has an idea?” Suho asked to others. They are busy to think where will they go while Sooyoung’s busy talk to her mother on phone.

“lets wait for Sooyoung. I’m sure she has a good idea.” Said Hyoyeon. Then, they are waiting for Sooyoung.

When Sooyoung comes, she give her phone to Kai. Kai just give her a what-face.

“My mother wanted to talk with you bcs she didn’t believe with her own daughter” Sooyoung said while rolled her eye.

Kai is talking to Sooyoung’s mom.

“ye ahjumma?”

“……..”

“eo ye ahjumma. We planed to go to somewhere together”

“……..”

“ye. Just my group and Sooyoung with Hyoyeon”

“………”

“ye. I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry. Okay bye ahjumma”

Kai ended the calling.

“is Kai also that close to Sooyoung’s mom?” Luhan whispered to Sehun who sit beside him.

“hm. You don’t know it hyung?” Sehun asked back. Luhan shook his head.

“that’s why we are not friend” said Sooyoung who heard what Luhan asked to Sehun. While the others just laughed without any reason. Heol.

“yet” Luhan added then smirk to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just roll her eyes again.

“okay then, where will we go?”

“jeju island?”

“paris?”

“japan?”

“china?”

All of them give so many option to go.

“lets just choose which still in our area. Jeju island. Deal?” asked Suho.

“as long as we go together, I don’t mind where will we go include Jeju island although I’ve bored to go there” Chanyeol Said. Others agree with Chanyeol.

“okay. now, when will we go?”

“in Wednesday, tomorrow?”

Plakk. Baekhyun who sit next to Hyoyeon got knock on his head from Hyoyeon.

“you think its easy to prepare everything we need to spent our holiday for 4days  in a day?”

“Noona why so meanie-_- I just gave an idea.”

“how about  Friday?” Kai said.

All of them agreed with it.

Finally, they make a deal. Go to Jeju Island. Stay there for 4 days. And will leave in Friday. About where will they stay, no need to worry, bcs Kai has his villa at there.

**

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

I’m happy bcs finally I got my vacation with my friends and make a space with people who always try to disturb my mood.

Yah, you know who I mean. Nana and Kris. The both have the same attitude. Annoying. I still wonder how can I fall in love with that cold boy. Okay forget him. Its time to me for having fun with my own world. Hoho

Its still 2 days before I, Hyoyeon eonni, and the boys go to Jeju Island to spend our vacation. And seriously, I’m so so so so bored.

Hyoyeon Eonni is busy today so she can’t accompany me. Kai? he’s busy too with, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. But I don’t know what they business are. Meanwhile, Sehun go with Krystal. I bet they both are in relationship. Because I’m so rare to see sehun who want to go with girl except Hyoyeon and me. Heol.  I have nobody to accompany me today T__T haft. So sad sad so bad.

But… actually, there’s someone who still I can ask to accompany me maybe. Yeah. Luhan. But… arrgh….. I don’t want to ask that annoying boy. No no and never. Huh.

Ddrrrr… drrrrr…

Someone is calling me. But there’s no name. just the number. I doubt to receive this call.

Dddrr….. ddrrr...

After think for a few second, I received that call. Who knows, there’s something important.

“yeoboseyo?”

“Sooyoung?”

“yeah.who is this?” I asked carefully.

“I’m Tao. Remember?” he said.

I’m thinking  for a moment again. I don’t know what happened with my memory, but I think Im difficult to remember something since yesterday. Heol.

“ah ya. Tao. I know. Wassup?” I asked.

“just wanted to make sure about ur phone number.” He said while giggled.

“wait. From where you got my number?”

“from your mom.”

“hah?” I shocked.

“haha. Im just kidding, Soo. I got your number from my friend. Is it okay?” he said.

Haft. What a nice joke he made. If he really got my number from my mom, i’m sure that’s something wrong with my mom because I know she only believe in the boys esp Kai and except Luhan.

“since you’ve had it. What can I do?” I said coldly.

“nah. So, can you open your door now? Im waiting outside” he said again.

“outside?” I asked confusedly.

Seriously. This boy is so weird.

“hm. come out. You’ll see”

I walked to door and open the door. And what a surprise I got. There’s someone who is standing with phone on his ear.

“hello” he greeted me.

“what are you doing here?” I asked tartly.

“i just wanted to meet you. and asked you to go out with me maybe?”

“go out?”

He nodded and smile at me.

“Sooyoung-ah.” called someone else. I turn my head to see who is that.

“Luhan? What are you doing here?” I asked confusedly again.

Omygod. Yeah, I admit I need someone to accompany me to spent my bored day. But seriously, I don’t want to spent my day with them. None of them.

“who is he?” Tao asked.

But before I can aswer it. Luhan spoke first.

“I’m her bestfriend” said Luhan with press tone at “best” word.

“oh. I see. And I’m her new friend” Tao replied with the same style as how Luhan said “bestfriend” to him. Then they both glared to each other.

What happened with these two-_-

“So, Sooyoung. Change your clothes now. You’ll go with me because Hyoyeon told me so” said Luhan.

“sorry, but she’ll go with me” Tao interrupted.

And then they argue each other while I’m just standing infrom of them. I try to stop them but useless. They keep argue like a kindergarden kids.

“STOOOP!” finally I shouted. I cant stand it anymore.

“I will not go with you, or you. why not you both who go together? Hm? agree? Okay. bye” I said and the end I close my apartment door.

Oh my G. today is totally not a nice day for me.

**

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“CHOI SOOYOUNG! WAKE UP NOW!” yelled Hyoyeon when she found that Sooyoung is still sleeping on her bed peacefully.

But the girl whom she woke up didn’t want to do what she told. Sooyoung even cover her face with the blanket.

“Ya! hurry up Sooyoung-ah” said Hyoyeon while pull Sooyoung’s blanket.

“aaaaa… I’m still sleepy eonni. Please Don’t disturb my peace sleep” Sooyoung murmured.

“Ya! forget eoh? We will go to Jeju Island today Soo. Its Friday. The boys have been here. They wait for you. come on”

“eoh? Jinjja? We will go today? Aish. I forgot. I’m sorry eonni” said Sooyoung apologized to Hyoyeon, then run to bathroom. While Hyoyeon only shook her head looked to Sooyoung.

Luckily, she has prepared everything she needed for vacation since 2 days ago.

After she finished to take a bath and prepared herself. She walked to her living room. At there, the boys and Hyoyeon are busy with their own stuff.

“okay guys. Im ready. Sorry late. I forgot. Hehehe” said Sooyoung.

“forgetful indeed” said Luhan. But Sooyoung only pouted who makes Luhan feels like an electric shock.

“please you aren’t cute either with that pouted Sooyoung-ah” added Luhan again.

“whatever.” Said Sooyoung coldly. Hyoyeon and others just laughed. For them, how Sooyoung and Luhan who always fight isn’t a something new anymore for them.

“okay. enough. I wonder if you are will be a couple someday. Hahaha. Lets go now.”

==

 

After they arrived at Kai’s villa in Jeju.

“So Tired. Hah… my back T___T” Sooyoung sighed.

“same with me. Hah…” added Hyoyeon.

“stop complain girls. You’d better go take a rest than just complain about how tired you are. It just made me also felt tired like you two-_-” Baekhyun disturbed.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon only gave Baekhyun a glare then go to their room. They don’t care about their stuff now. The only thing they need is sleep and take a rest.

 Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are lying on their bed. They sleep for a few hours. Then woke up again at 7 pm.

“eonni” Sooyoung called Hyoyeon beside her.

“hm?”

“why everyone is being temperamental today?” Sooyoung asked.

“eoh? Is that so? I don’t know sooyoung-ah. maybe because we are so tired. Am I being temperamental too?” Hyoyeon asked back.

“yes you are. This morning. When you woke me up”

“Sooyoung-ah-_- that was your fault for sure. Not because im being emotional today” Hyoyeon answered.

“hahaha. Im sorry. Im just kidding eonni.I'm just running out of topics to be discussed. Hehe”

“but eonni…” Sooyoung spoke again.

“what more Sooyoungie?”

“tbh… I’m… … … … hungry ._.” said Sooyoung carefully. Then Hyoyeon looked at the girl beside her. Sooyoung show her aegyo and her tummy.

“okay I know. Lets cook something. We have to cook for the boys too.” said Hyoyeon.

Then Sooyoung and Hyoyeon go to kitchen. They cook ramen for dinner. While the boys is still busy with their own activity.

“Noona what are you cooking now?” asked Sehun who come suddenly to kitchen.

“Ramen for tonight” Hyoyeon answered.

“only ramen? Ah. im so hungry Noona. Ramen isn’t enough for me. I want bubble tea too” Sehun complained.

“we haven’t buy anything for cooking more sehuna. If you want, go to supermarket and buy some foods and drinks there.”

“with my money?” Sehun asked innocently.

“no. u can ask Suho about money. hahaha”

Then Sehun goes to supermarket with Sooyoung because she wanted to join too. They buy many foods, snacks, and drinks. The one which never be forgot by Sooyoung is ice cream. She buy all of that.

“where have you two been?” asked Chanyeol when Sooyoung and Sehun arrived at villa. Sooyoung and Sehun showed what they buy.

“woah. So many foods. Are we going to hold party tonight?” asked Baekhyun who suddenly come.

“nope. It just because im hungry, Sooyoung noona is so very hungry too and we only have ramen for dinner” said Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

after preparing everything for dinner, they eat dinner together. all ate with gusto. especially Sooyoung. they enjoy their dinner though only with ramen.

After having dinner, they gathered in the living room while watching a movie and think what they would do next.

“im bored. Lets play something.” said Sooyoung suddenly. All eyes turned to look at her.

“play what? Playstation game? haha” said Kai.

“no. big no” Hyoyeon interupted.

“then what?” asked Suho too.

“the only thing we can play in room is playing Truth or Dare.” Said Baekhyun. Sooyoung suddenly feels unlucky to asked about playing something.

“good idea. Since its only us now. I’ll not mind about my secret because all of you alr knew it.” Said Chanyeol.

“err… guys. I think I got headache. It’d better if I don’t join this game now. Sorry” said Sooyoung. But everyone is looking at her with suspicious face.

“no.i know you are okay. you should join too Sooyoung-ah” Kai told while hold Sooyoung’s hand. So, that girl will not run away from them.

They sit in a circle.

Sooyoung sit between Kai and Hyoyeon. The position is Kai, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Suho, Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol.

“lets start” Chanyeol shouted. He twist the bottle on middle of them. And the top of bottle stoped and point to Baekhyun.

“Truth or Dare?”

“because im in lazy time to do anything, so I choosed truth.” Baekhyun answered. Then, all of them except Baekhyun ofc is discussing what the best question will they give to Baekhyun.

“nah. Nah. Listen. What the most ambarrassing moment for you?” asked Hyoyeon. Baekhyun thinks for a moment then cover his face suddenly.

“should I tell about it to all of you? ah. my god. Don’t laugh okay.” said Baekhyun, but himself ’s laughing shyly.

“it happened when I came to Taeyeon’s house. I planned to give a surprise to her. So I stand while hold a flower on my hand. But I distance myself toward the door first. When I heard the door is opened, I started to dance Mr. Taxi by Girls’ Generation. After that,I turned my back to see her. But very unfortunately, the one who opened the door is not Taeyeon. But… her father”

Everyone is laughing so hard when they heard Baekhyun’s shameful moment. Chanyeol, the happy virus can’t hold his laugh anymore. He is rolling over the floor while hold his tummy.

“don’t laugh guys. Im shy enough to remember about that unforgetful moment-_-“ said Baekhyun flatly.

“okay okay. lets continue the game” added Kai. they retwist the bottle again. And its Sehun. He choosed truth too with the same reason as Baekhyun. The boys suddenly become the lazy boys. Heol.

“since when you like Krystal? When do you plan to confess your feeling to her?” asked Luhan. Sehun got surprised. How can they know if he likes krystal.

“err... since she pulled my hair because I said her face is arrogant-like. And about confession. I still don’t plan about it yet because she is so hard to get, man.” Said Sehun frustately.

“heol. No wonder if she pulled your hair because what you said. haha” Said Sooyoung.

“well… actually I haven’t finished my words. But she pulled my hair before I say it.” Answered Sehun.

“Good luck for you with Krystal and Sehun. I knew that, Krystal is cold to all boys who isn’t close enough with her. But when you are close with her alr. Im sure she’ll be very funny, sweet and cute. So remember, don’t give up too easy with the type of girl like her.” Said Suho.

“you know Krystal well ya hyung? Sehun, be careful. hahaha”   Added Kai.

They continue the game. And now is for Sooyoung. She gulped when she realized that its her turn.

“Soo, Truth or Dare?” asked Kai.

Sooyoung is thinking. If she choose Truth. She is afraid that they will ask her about Kris. Well.. so she decided to Choose Dare.

“since there’s no one who choose Dare. So, I choosed it” said Sooyoung. She looks nervous. What will her friends give about that Dare to her.

“okay. kiss all of us here and tell us what do you think about us. Hahaha” said Baekhyun.

“what? YA! what kind of dare this is-_-“ Sooyoung complained.

“just do it Soo. Kkkk” added Suho.

There’s no choice for Sooyoung, So she start to kisses  all of them. First she kissed Hyoyeon. She also huged Hyoyeon tightly and said “you are my eonni. Chu. You are my bestie. Chu you can be my mother too sometimes. Haha”

Next Suho. She kissed Suho’s cheek fastly. “you are my pabo brother. Annoying sometimes. But You are my bank too. Haha”

Then Sehun. But he avoid Sooyoung’s kiss because he afraid his crush will know about it and all his effor will be useless. But Sooyoung didn’t care since its just for fun. Moreover Sooyoung regards Sehun as her brother. “Don’t worry sehuna. I’ll not tell Krystal. Lol”

After that She kissed Chanyeol. “that kiss is for my beloved crazy brother happy virus who always success to make my mood is good”

Next Baekhyun. “Byun Baekhyun the most weirdo person is my life but unfortunately you are stil my bestfriend forever.”

Then Kai, Sooyoung kissed Kai’s cheek softly. She puposed to kiss Kai like that to proved that Kai is wrong. Kai always joked and said that there’s nobody wants a kiss from her because they are afraid Sooyoung will eat them. Heol.

“do they will afraid if I kiss someone like that, Kai?” asked Sooyoung with smirk on her face. Kai freezed for a moment. This is the first time Sooyoung kiss her like that. But still, Kai is type of boy who doesn’t want to lose. He backs act cool.

“ofc. I’m afraid too tbh” said Kai then laughed. Sooyoung punched Kai’s arm. “you are the most meanie brother that I’ve ever had.”

And the last person is Luhan.

“should I really kiss Luhan too? But he’s not even my besfriend-_-“ Sooyoung said sarcamsly.

“considered me as your boyfriend then” said Luhan teased Sooyoung. And again, Sooyoung punched Luhan’s arm.”boyfriend your ”.

Sooyoung give Luhan a very little peck on his cheek, then she back to where she sit before.

“okay. its late already. Lets sleep. We’ve got our goodnight kiss to I think. Hahaha. Lets continue this game next time. Good night guys” said Baekhyun then leave. So also with Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan.

“YA!!! its not fair!!” yelled Sooyoung. Hyoyeon who is standing beside her laughed.

“lets sleep Soo. Kkkkk” asked Hyoyeon.

**

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOOOO~

how are you guys? still remember this story? hehehe.

sorry and always sorry because the late update.

what do you think about this chapter? too bored ya? im sorry.

but still, please leave your comments okay...hoho.

and thankyou for everyone who still subscribed this story. i love you.