Chapter 1

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR’s POV

"Soo ~ ~ ~" called someone from afar. While the girl was called Soo was still not budging. Her eyes was straight forward. It is not heard, it's just that now her mind was focused on something else.

Because it is not responded, the blonde-haired girl finally decided to approach a girl whom he called earlier.

"Yes! Choi Sooyoung ~ "shouted the blonde girl was right next to the ears of a girl who succeed realize her best friend out of her reverie.

"Ya! Hyoyeon eonnie. why are you yelling in my ear "Sooyoung muttered softly as he hit the arm Hyoyeon.

"Appoya. It's your fault. Why did not you answer my call from earlier? you are busy daydreaming" said Hyoyeon. And a moment later Sooyoung back staring blankly ahead.

"Ya ~ Sooyoung-a. Waeyo? Tell me what's wrong. You did not go to class and instead daydreaming quiet place like this. and I noticed you did not bully Suho again since yesterday. where the Choi Sooyoung who always cheerful and makes a scene in the whole college with her actions? " Hyoyeon said again while sitting next to Sooyoung. but there was no answer comes from the mouth her friend.

"Okay. I'm didn’t going to force you to tell me your problem. But I hope, you will didn’t continue to act like this. I'd rather see you grumpy along the college corridors than seeing you like this, soo. " Hyoyeon said.

But suddenly Sooyoung cried softly, letting the tears fall down on her chubby cheeks. Hyoyeon who realized it so shocked and confused. As long as she is friends with Sooyoung, this is the first time for her to seeing Sooyoung cried in front of her.

"Ya ~ Sooyoung-a. Waeyo? Why are you crying? Aigo ~ did I say something wrong? "Hyoyeon asked, hugging Sooyoung. but Sooyoung is still didn't saying anything. she is continued to let the tears flow freely.

After pretty long cry on the shoulders of her best friend, Sooyoung finally opened her voice.

"Eonnie. Can i tell my problem to you? But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Arraseo?" Sooyoung said softly. Hyoyeon nodded with a smile.

"Kris ... he left me "Sooyoung said slowly. Hyoyeon who heard her words just felt shock. Because during this Hyoyeon considered that they are fine.

"mwo?" what the hell ... how dare he is. After he asked you to be his girlfriend, then he left you just like that. Stupid guy. " Hyoyeon said angrily.

"im his fake girlfriend unnie. FAKE, okay. Not real. You know it eonnie.  he never love me. But I.....” Sooyoung said then starting to cry again. Hyoyeon hugging her.

"Cupcupcup ~ listen to me carefully. forget him, okay? he didn’t inappropriate for you. You know, he's too stupid to said so to you. Im sure u’ll find someone who better than him" Hyoyeon said for trying to calm Sooyoung. but nonetheless, Sooyoung still can’t accept the fact that she and Kris are now completely had been separated.

"Eonnie ~ I want time alone. can you leave me for a second? "Sooyoung said again, trying to smile at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon silent for a moment. Sooyoung stared with melancholy. Make sure that the best friend she had considered as her own sister not going to do stupid things.

"Ne, all right. but you must promise. After today, no more tears of a Choi Sooyoung. arra? "Hyoyeon said in the end. Sooyoung smiled and nodded.

**

A week passed. but Sooyoung still can not returns herself as Choi Sooyoung who used to be.

But since she had promised not to cry anymore. Sooyoung every single day someone is always trying to be cheerful when she was in front of many people and friends. But behind the smile on her face, Sooyoung is still crying.

And the best place to vent feelings she felt so heavy is a small park behind the college. Quiet. Silent. But that's desired by Sooyoung. a place where no one else who saw her crying.

==========

 

LUHAN’s POV

Today actually I'm lazy to go to college. But my mother is overly chatty who forced me to go to college again. Just imagine, he came every day to the apartment that I lived with my brothers just to ask me to lecture. haha, but even so, I still love a woman who has to take care of me.

"Ya ~ Luhan. Finally you come too. I think you'll continue to confine yourselves in our apartment while waiting for your mom yelled. haha "Suho hyung said when I had just entered the classroom.

"You know hyung. If not for the mother, I'm not going to come. "I replied. he just shook his head when he heard my answer. Ah, what the hell he would think.

"Lulu ~. Where did you go? "Asked a girl who was standing next to me with a smile that ... honestly, I'm tired of seeing it that keeps haunting my view.

"I do not go anywhere" I said simply and then walked to my seat hoping she wouldn't follow me. But it turns out she was still following me. Even now she sits on the bench next to me. Hash! Interfere.

"oya, i have not tell you if I sit next to you, right? hehe" she said again with a smile that really makes me sick.

"Where are you going longer?" She asked, holding my hand when I moved from my desk. I just looked at her a glance and then passed without care about her. Honestly, I do not like a girl like her. Too 'pushy'.

========

 

Hah ~ fortunately lecturer who teach in my class did not come today. So I be free to wherever I want. But somehow today I want to surround the college whose been a week that I ignored. Lol

I step forward with my feet towards a small garden behind the college I used to make the place alone. Yes, that garden, I think it is very comfortable when I want to calm my mind.

"Sooyoung?" Muttered when I saw a girl who was sitting down at the white-painted iron bench. Is she crying? Ah, come on. I'm so curious, what worked to make her cry.

 

TBC...

 

( note : sorry if i made wrong grammar. my english is still not good. hope u'll understand it. hehe )