Chapter 14

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

Author's POV

"So, Kris is Sooyoung's ex?" Said Luhan. Hyoyeon just nodded. Mind and her still could not rest.

"Well. Its just weird. Why kai does not know that Sooyoung was dating with Kris before. "Says Sehun.

"Kai also just knew about it. Precisely when Kris entered into our college at the first time. And also, in fact Kris was not Sooyoung's boyfriend at all. They just had to pretend dating. But Kris casually dumped Sooyoung after he managed to make she loved him "

Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just made “o” on their mouth and nods.

“So, is that the reason why Sooyoung keep rejected the boys who confessed to her before?” asked Chanyeol. Hyoyeon noded again.

“she still can’t move on from that dumb?” Luhan asked.

“I think so. But Sooyoung always deny it” Hyoyeon answered.

“eh you guys. You all are my friends ryte? Can I trust you? I mean. Please don’t tell Sooyoung that I told you everything.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t worry noona. We’ll keep it as secret” Baekhyun added.

**

 

@Seoul University

"What are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked Flatly when she found Luhan already seated beside her seat.

"Sit ofc. What else? "Said Luhan which made ​​Sooyoung annoyed.

"Hash. When can I escape from this ty human "Sooyoung muttered as she sat on her seat. Although Sooyoung just a whisper, but Luhan can hear the sentence pronounced by Sooyoung.

While waiting for their teacher to come, Luhan continue to attention to Sooyoung, of course Luhan behavior makes sooyoung uncomfortable.

"Oppa, I'll see you later okay. we have lunch together. I made you something "said a girl in the tall man who was standing on the edge of the door while listened to the girl who is none other than Seohyun. And the guy ... of course Kris.

Luhan could see the disappointment in sooyoung’s eyes when she saw that moment.

"You love him?" Luhan asked suddenly. Sooyoung stared toward Luhan in wonder when she heard the question of Luhan who now sits beside her.

"Nope. Someone Whom I loved is already gone "Sooyoung replied dryly.

"someone whom hom you loved ........" Bzz. Shortly after hearing Sooyoung’s answer, Luhan remembered with words that Sooyoung mentioned when they're practicing  for a couple dance. Kris.

And yes, no one else. Indeed, Kris was the one whom Sooyoung called when Luhan asked her to imagine him to be the one who Sooyoung loves when they were practicing their dance couple.

"Just mind your own business, Xi Luhan" Sooyoung said when Luhan is planning to ask her again.

 “why did you act so cold to me, eoh?” Luhan asked with annoying face.

“did I ? well. We always like this ryte. And you are the one who always make me for being like this to you. You are annoying. Pft” Sooyoung answered without mind how Luhan feels.

"Okay okay. im sorry. I'll not annoy you anymore. Lets make up our friendship. I want to be your friend "Luhan said. Sooyoung turned back towards Luhan in wonder.

“I-I mean. I also want to be friend like you and Kai and others” added Luhan. Sooyoung think for a moment.

“are you sick?” Sooyoung asked while laughing. Luhan just roll his eyes.

“why you don’t believe in me, soo?” Luhan asked.

“because I know you so well. Its impossible for us to be friends” Sooyoung said flatly.

“how about if I want to be your boyfriend?” Luhan asked suddenly. And it successed to make Sooyoung cough. Lol

“there’s something wrong with your brain indeed” Sooyoung said. Luhan just sighed. He didn’t know if it will be very hard to be close with Sooyoung, even just for to be her friend like Kai did.

 “Sooyoung-ah~” called Luhan.

"Shut up. Im not in a good mood now to answer your question even just listen. Stop to annoying me please. And one more. I do not want to sit beside you. So, please go away from here. "Sooyoung said before Luhan say any question for her.

"Cruel" Luhan muttered while staring at his cell phone switch.

"Excuse me?"

"What? I did not talked with you "Luhan said. Sooyoung snorted indignantly.

==

 

"Sooyoung-ah, are you free tomorrow?" Lay asked when Sooyoung was busy enjoying his lunch in the campus cafeteria.

"EOH? yeah. Why? "Asked Sooyoung.

"Good. then tomorrow you come with me, ok? "Lay said excitedly.

"Where?"

"I'll tell you later" Lay replied while messing Sooyoung's bangs and smile.

"Aish. Do not do that "whined Sooyoung annoyed.

 “why why? Its fun, you know. Ahahaha”. Lay messed sooyoung hair again.

“Ya!” Sooyoung yelled.

“haha. I was just kidding, Soo” Lay said while sit infront of Sooyoung. But She ignored him. She pretended to busy with her food.

“Soo” called Lay.

“Sooyoungie” once again, Lay called Sooyoung’s name softly.

“what?”

“nope. Just wanted to call your name all the time.”

“heol. Can I asked you something?” Sooyoung asked Lay.

“hm?”

“did you eat the wrong medicine this morning? You acted very weird now” Sooyoung explained as she pointed to Lay’s face.

“I’m just too happy to have friend like you, Soo” Lay said simply.

"eoh? Look look. You acted weird again. Aigo. Uri Yixing is weird now "Sooyoung mocked. Lay just grins.

"Eat your meal, hurry. Mr. Which class will starts soon "Lay said.

"I do not care, I even thought to runaway from his class" Sooyoung said with a mehrong towards Lay. But he just look at Sooyoung with his innocent smile.

 

On the other side..

“what are they talking about?”

“does Lay likes Sooyoung for real?”

“Sooyoung looked so happy now.”

“. Why that girl always make me jealous”

Luhan mind cluttered when he saw how closeness Lay and Sooyoung at that time. laughing together.

**

 

In Class

Mr. Yang hasn’t enter their class yet because he has some business. But, he asked the student to stay in their class for a moment till he back.

“oppa, are you really dating with Seohyun?” Nana asked to Kris curiously. The girls still don’t believe that Kris is Seohyun’s boyfriend right now because they never see that Kris tried to approach Seohyun.

Kris just keep silent. He doesn’t want to answer Nana’s Question about his relationship with Seohyun.

“but these day I saw to try to chase Sooyoung. Did you just flirt with her? Oooow. How poor Sooyoung if she felt so special just because of it. Hahaha” Hyuna said sarcasmly.

Sooyoung who sit not far from them just pretend not to hear their convo. She wore her headset. But she aren’t listening any song. She Just pretend to listening.

Hyoyeon who also heard The girls questions for Kris just looked at them annoyed. Hyoyeon knew that Sooyoung just keep silent because she didn’t want to fight with anyone. But the girls are still fishing Soooyoung’s anger.

“Oppa, answer my question please. I just wanted to know~” Hyuna asked by spoiled.

“just say yes if that’s true oppa. At least I’m happy because you aren’t dating with that stupid Sooyoung” Nana said sarcasmly while give sooyoung an hate-gaze.

“Nana, Stop it”. Kris sigh.

Sooyoung knew that Nana will never stop till she success to make her angry. So, Sooyoung choose to leave her class without saying anything.

Nana and Hyuna do high-five happily.

But, onfront of the class door, Sooyoung met Mr. Yang.

“eoh, Miss Choi? Where are you going to go? I’ll start my class now.”

“I’m sorry Mr. can I ask you a permission? Im not in good condition I think.” Sooyoung said and acting like she is sick.

“is that so? Oh. Okay. I allowed you to go home now then. Take a rest”

“thankyou Mr. Thankyou very much.” Sooyoung bowed to Mr. Yang and then leave.

When Mr. Yang entered the class which make all students are quiet suddenly.

“ehm… sorry, im late. I have to do something just now. So lets start our leason…”

“excuse me Mr., will you give me permission? I need to looking for something a moment at out there?” Luhan interrupted Mr. Yang’s speech when he would to start his class.

“I need to go somewhere to Mr.” Kris spoke suddenly.

Luhan is walking to the door while looked at Kris by irritated. So does Kris.

“No. you two aren’t allowed to go. Now, sit on ur seat again and listen to my leason” Mr. Yang said.

“but Mr. I really need to go now. Just a moment” Luhan said.

“me too” Kris followed.

“what the hell with you!”. Luhan felt so annoyed with Kris who acted very very annoying.

“I said no, its still no. now, please take your seat Xi Luhan, Kris Wu. I don’t accept any protest.”

Then, Kris and luhan have no choice, so they back to their own seat.

“heck” Luhan mumbled.

 

 

-TBC-

 

Hello Hello HELLOOOOOOOO~

nice to see you again guys. sorry for the very very late update.

i have to study hard for my Pra National test -_- orz

so, thats the chapter. i hope you enjoy this chapter. sorry too for bad grammar and bored storyline.

hehehe~ thankyou for everyone who still subsribe my story and please leave your comment ^^

mwah~ wkwk

one more, i want to ask you guys.

SOOKRIS or SOOHAN ? gloomy/? T___T gahaha

**