Chapter 5

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

@ Seoul Universtity

"Suho oppa? What are you doing here? "Nana said when she found Suho sitting in a Luhan’s chair, besides hers.

"For the next few days I sit here" Suho replied with a straight face. Nana immediately looked around for searching the figure of Luhan.

"Sit down. Miss Park will enter soon. "Suho said lazily. while Hyoyeon, Kai, and Kyungsoo Baekhyun chuckled.

Not long afterwards, Miss Park was incoming. but 2 seats still empty. Yes, Luhan and Sooyoung has not yet come. Hyoyeon which last night stay at Sooyoung’s apartment purposely didn’t wake Sooyoung up.

While Luhan, Kai purposely puncture the tires the bike so Luhan also be late.

"Morning" Miss Park said, smiling sweetly.

"Morning Miss" responsibility of all students in unison.

 “praaaak”

The whole eyes including Miss Park had just incoming focused towards two persons who almost make their classroom door shattered.

"Jweosonghamnida" said the two persons were is none other than Sooyoung and Luhan simultaneously. Miss Park glared at them as he folded her hands in front.

"Sorry I'm late" Sooyoung said again, looking down, followed by Luhan. Hyoyeon, Baekhyun, Suho and others seem giggles. While Kai smiled mischievously. But different with Nana who is not happy with the sight in front of her.

"Okay. lucky you guys did not late exceed 10 minutes. Please sit in place of each "Miss Park said kindly.

"Ye. Kamsahamnida Miss "Luhan said, then walked to his chair. So also with Sooyoung.

"eoh, you? Then I sit where? "Luhan said at Suho who occupied his seat. Suho simply pointing towards an empty seat next to Sooyoung without saying.

"Oppa. you stand aside. Let Luhan oppa sit here "Nana whined at Suho and smiling flirtatiously at Luhan.

"Be quiet" Suho  whispered to Nana, so that Miss Park didn’t hear his words.

"Mr. Xi. Why are you still standing? Please sit "Miss Park said suddenly. Luhan was Like it or not turned around and walked to the chair next to Sooyoung.

Before Luhan was sitting, Sooyoung shouted involuntarily prohibit Luhan to sit. All eyes in class once again turned to them.

"Miss Choi, Is there a problem?" Asked Miss Park is re-issued a her voice.

"I-I-I do not want to sit next to him, Miss" Sooyoung replied haltingly. Miss Park was looking at Luhan. However Luhan only respond by lifting both his shoulders omen don’t know.

"Unnie-ya. why did you move? I don’t want to sit with him " Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon who sat next to Kai.

"Sorry Sooyoung-a. There are things I need to talk with Kai. "Hyoyeon replied, smiling mischievously.

"Mr. Xi. Please sit "Miss Park said again.

“but Miss --”

Sooyoung hasn't been completed to protest to Miss Park, the pretty Lecturers was first interrupted her.

"No buts. Xi Luhan. Sit "he said expressly. Sooyoung snorted irritably. while Luhan even smiling sweet-snobs to sooyoung. He seemed to feel to be profited by this situation because managed to destroy Sooyoung's mood in the morning. Lol

"May I sit here?" Luhan whispered pleasantries. Sooyoung stared directly at him.

 "Shut up. Or I'll kill you "Sooyoung replied sarcastically.

"Thank you Miss Choi" Luhan replied with a smile is very sweet. From the other side, Nana seemed very jealous with it. his hands were clenched. Suho who sit next to her realized it.

"Okay. today I am not going to deliver the material. I would just divide you into in pairs for become dance couple. For those who are sit with the opposite gender does not have to look for another partner. "Said Miss Park.

"WHAAAT?" The class shouted in unison, looking at each pair. Sooyoung immediately looked frustrated when he finds out he must become partner with Luhan.

"a coincidence. This will help our plan "Kai muttered. Hyoyeon who was next to him nodded with a grin.

While Suho was busy typing a message on his cell phone with annoyed face.

"I'll kill you if until this plan failed after making me stuck with this goddamn girl"-sending to Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Hyoyeon-

All of which receive messages from Suho chuckled. Hyoyeon who can not stop laughed waving her hand towards Suho.

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

Oh God. what is my fault until have to had a day like this. First, I woke up late because Hyoyeon unnie did not wake me up and left me with How dare. Secondly, I had to skip my breakfast because I do not want to be late. And now I'm very, very hungry. Third, why should with this annoying guy? oh my god. please.

"So ... what now?" Luhan said as he nudged my arm. But I'm not budging.

"Yes! Don’t you hear me? "Luhan said again. and I keep silent.

"Choi Sooyoung. I'm talking to you. stop ignoring me "Luhan said which this time a little emphatic holding my left arm.

"Yes! let go of me" I yelled involuntarily. And for the umpteenth time the class is silent with a few pairs of eyes staring and wonder towards Luhan and me.

"Miss Choi, Mr. Xi. I've been as generous to you both before. But you keep making a fuss. Now get out of my classroom! "Miss Park said emphatic. I breathed heavily.

"Pabo" Luhan whispered that can still be heard by me. I nudged his stomach who make him scream out loud in pain.

"go out and stand outsidewhile lifting hands now!" Said Miss Park once again and this time it really sounds terrible. I came out with a listless face, followed by the annoying guy. This all because of him

==

15 minutes passed, I and Luhan were still in the period of punishment. Standing in front of the class while lifting both hands. Okay, this is very exhausting. My hands began to ache. My stomach also began to wail for food.

I lowered my left hand to massage the stomach who starting to hurt. While my right hand still above. Haaft. my hands are very tired.

Zzzzzzzzzt .... it was like an electric shock.

Someone suddenly grabbed and holding my right hand so I could a bit relax the muscles of hand without having to hold my own. I see whose hand it was. and it turns out ........ Luhan hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently. Suddenly my heart beat faster when I saw stares Luhan gave to me. I quickly let go of his grip.

"I'm fine" I said, lifting my hands back.

 

LUHAN’s POV

I glanced briefly towards Sooyoung. He looked very tired. A few times I heard a roar that might come from her stomach. He was hungry. Yes, as usual. Haha

I saw she lowered her left hand and slowly massage her stomach. somehow, when I saw her face who a little pale, I was sorry for her.

I also took the initiative to help lessen the burden by holding her right hand who she is still lift.

"Are you okay" I asked, staring at her. But Sooyoung instead hurriedly removed her hand from my grip.

"I'm fine" she said simply as she lifted her hands again.

"Really?" I asked to make sure.

"Stop asking. You just made ​​me even more hungry. You do not hear my stomach reads, eoh? "she replied tartly. Lol. This girl is truly unique. She didn’t even ashamed to admit it while hungry. And about the sound of her stomach ... haha. okay, for some reason why I think it's funny.

"Haha. Alright. I'll buy you a meal after this as my apology "I said softly while mess her hair.

"Xi Luhan. Stop touching me without permission "he said tartly. I just smiled to reply to her words. Why are this girl so sensitive? Weird. But also unique.

**

TBC....

 

 

Hello guys

how are you? im sorry for an update which very very very late.

I forgot my password :c thats why i updated so late.

for subsribers, thankyou very much <3

dont forget to leave your comment ^^