Chapter 2

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

Author's POV


When Luhan was about to walk to approaching Sooyoung, Sooyoung had already been realized that there’s Luhan who stood not far from her place.

Sooyoung immediately wiped away her tears. She didn’t want someone else, especially Luhan to see that she was crying.

"Are you crying?" Luhan said with an expression of happy. Sooyoung just responded with a flat gaze for a moment, then followed by the usual smiles seen on the faces of a Choi Sooyoung.

"Aniya. Do not presume to know Xi Luhan "Sooyoung replied who tried smile off even though she still wants to cry.

"Hash. why are you so stubborn. "Luhan said annoyed.

"what the hell do you care" Sooyoung replied casually while she walked past Luhan who still look annoyed. But the her pace seemed in a hurry this time.

"Wait" Luhan shouted while holding the Sooyoung’s hand who successfully stopped that tall girl. Luhan walked toward her. but Sooyoung just shut looked down.

Seeing Sooyoung who still lowered his head, slowly Luhan dared himself to lift  Sooyoung's face so he could see it. But quickly, Sooyoung immediately dismissed Luhan’s hand.

"Do not touch me" Sooyoung said tartly but sounded a bit shaky without look at Luhan who frowned because surprised at the unusual attitude of sooyoung. Yaaa, she is just more sensitive than usual.

"Look at me" Luhan said expressly while trying again to lift Sooyoung’s face. but once again she dismissed Luhan’s hand. Of course it makes Luhan upset.

Without warning, Luhan clasping Sooyoung's face with both hands, forcing Sooyoung in order to saw at him. Sooyoung had revolted against that Luhan’s treatment who thinks it . but what power, Luhan strength is bigger than her and finally Luhan successfully make Sooyoung look at him.

"Still do not dare to said that if you're crying?" Luhan said with his trademark smirk with hands still on both sides of the Sooyoung’s face. But Sooyoung instead to responded with a forced smile for sure.

"No. I told you I didn’t cry. Don’t you see that I'm smiling? "said Sooyoung dogged although it still sounds a little shake.

"Ts. then what is it? "Luhan said, wiping tears of existing on Sooyoung’s chubby cheek.

"I said don’t touch me" Sooyoung said while broke Luhan’s arm up. She just realized that there was Luhan’s hand on her face.

"Waw. You're terrible. Haha. Admit it that you were crying "Luhan said again with his smile.

"Why are you so captious heoh? I told you I didn’t cry. there is dust that entering my eyes, so thats why its water"

"Really? Let me see.. "Luhan said again as he returned clasping Sooyoung's face and leaned his face who make their faces are very close.

"Ya! Ya! "Sooyoung shouted irritably to Luhan who did as whatever he want.

From afar, it appears some of the girls and a guy walks up to them. Of course a bunch of people were surprised and misunderstand when they look at Sooyoung and Luhan positions who so close. And almost all of them look at Sooyoung and Luhan with the gaping-very unusual when they saw that extraordinary moment.

"Sooyoung-a? Luhan oppa? you ... "Yoona said who until it can not continue her words. Luhan and Sooyoung who realized with the presence of their friends immediately repair their position.

"Luhan .. you ... "continued Suho while pointing to two humans in front of him with an expression which can't be described.

"Luhan ... you guys dating? "asked Nana with eyes staring growled towards Sooyoung.

See the reaction of their friends who looks surprised and waw, an idea flashed in his mind to playing with their friends’ mind.

"Mwoya? You just disturb me " Luhan said with who smirk on his face as he pulled Sooyoung to be closer to him.

"So, you guys really ..." Seohyun drape her question who then spliced by Hyoyeon with expression of surprise and pleasure "dating?"

"Ya! no no. You guys don’t misunderstand "Sooyoung said while giving the distance from Luhan who still smiling a nosy. But Luhan still holding Sooyoung wrist.

"misunderstanding What? oh yes. I understand. You guys don’t misunderstand. We didn’t do anything " he said. Luhan who doesn’t care with an annoyed gaze from a girl beside him.

"YA!!" Sooyoung shouted while hitting Luhan's arm who just responded with a innocent face.

"Ya ~ why? We're really not doing anything. You want us to do what? Eoh? "Said Luhan again who makes Sooyoung running out of words to reply. While their friends who had seemed confused mingled surprised for seeing their behavior that never get along.

"We'd better go." Suho whispered to the other. Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Seohyun follow Suho who started to walk away for leaving Sooyoung and Luhan who still busy arguing.

While Nana looks still staring at Sooyoung with a look of hate. Her hands were clenching hard. Her heart is hurt when she saw Luhan was busy to scrambles sooyoung's hair although she snap at him.

**

 

TBC..

 

dear reader. im very happy if you want to comment and subscribed my story ^^ thankseu

I need your opinions for my story