Chapter 16

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

AUTHOR's POV

“Sooyoungie. Wake up now!” Kai shouted at Sooyoung for waking her up from her sleeping beauty. But Sooyoung didn’t want to.

“ya. Choi Sooyoung! Come on. Everyone is waiting for you in airport now” Kai said while pull blanket from Sooyoung.

Yeah, like we knew, Sooyoung and Kai is bestfriend. Even like a sister and brother. They are so close like sibling. So, there is no wonder if Kai able to come to Sooyoung apartment without Sooyoung permission. Kai has Sooyoung apartment’s key.

“im still sleepy, Kai” Sooyoung said whine.

“hurry up. Lay is looking for you”

“eung. I don’t want to meet him now” Sooyoung said slowly. Kai stoped to pull her blanket then sit beside of sooyoung.

“wae? Something wrong with you both? But I saw you enjoy your day with him yesterday” said Kai.

“nope. Everything is alright. I just don’t want to. Okay, now. Go away. I want to sleep again” Sooyoung said while pushing Kai with her long legs.

“you lied. I know. But its up to you if you want to tell me or not. But now, you must wake up and we’ll say goodbye to Lay in airport. He is going to go in few times. Hurry!”

Sooyoung lil bit shock when she heard that Lay is going to go and he’s in airport now. She woke up from her bed and asked Kai.

“eoh? Where is he going to go?”

“he’s going to back to China.” Kai answered.

“JINJJA? Ah that’s why…”

“calm down Soo-_- he’ll back as soon as his business ends at there.” Said Kai again.

“okay okay. I’ll take a bath first. Wait me here.” Said Sooyoung then she run to bathroom.

“tsh. How can she asked a boy to wait her at here. Doesn’t she feel afraid? Pabo. Im a boy tho. What a foolish girl” thought Kai while smiling and walk to out from Sooyoung’s room.

He is happy that his bestfriend truly believe in him.

==

 

“Why are you two so late? -_-“ asked Suho when Sooyoung and Kai arrived at airport. Sooyoung just responds Suho’s protest with a spoiled smile, while Kai only pointed to the girl beside him.

“where’s Lay?” Sooyoung asked to other because she didn’t see Lay around them.

“he is checking in at there.” Sehun pointed to direction that where Lay is.

Then Sooyoung lil run to where Lay is.

“tsh. Childish” Luhan murmured.

“are you jealous?” Hyoyeon teased Luhan. While other is laughing.

“big no-_-“

When Hyoyeon and others is busy to tease Luhan, Sooyoung is talking with Lay who will take off in hew minutes.

“I thought you’ll not come. Kkk” said Lay.

“ey. Nope lah. Why I souldn’t come to see one of my bestfriend huh?” Sooyoung pouted.

“maybe because of my confession yesterday? kkkk”

 “ehehehe. Aniyo. Lets not talk about it. I want to say something to you” Sooyoung said while give the neckless that Lay has ever given to her.

“take it. I can’t keep it. I don’t deserve to receive it from you.”

Lay only looked at the neckless which is on his hand now.

“I think It’d be better if you give this neckless to someone who is very special for you. Not me. Because we are a bestfriend. So, please take it again and give it to lucky girl later” said Sooyoung, smiling at Lay.

Lay still silent. After a few seconds, Lay noded and save the neckless in his pocket.

“okay, arraseo youngie. Thankyou very much” said Lay. Sooyoung pats Lay’s soulder than say Goodbye to him.

“I’ve to go now. My plane will take off soon. Goodbye sooyoungie., take care of yourself okay”

Then Lay leave Sooyoung who is standing at her place while waving and smiling to Lay. She didn’t know if she have a courage to say all that words to Lay. Tbh, she is afraid that Lay will mad at her and it could ruin their friendship.

**

 

@ Seoul University

 

“Soo, lets go to canteen. Im hungry” said Hyoyeon. She pull Sooyoung who’s still sit at her seat while playing pou on her phone.

“im lazy eonni. Ask Kai or others to accompany you la. Shoo shoo, im busy with my pou pou now” said Sooyoung. Hyoyeon pouted.

Not long after that, Kris enter class and see Sooyoung who’s still sitting with Hyoyeon beside her. He walk to his seat. Sooyoung just pretend to not see him and still busy with her phone.

“oppa? Are you busy?” Seohyun said that suddenly there in the Sooyoung’s class door, Kris class too.

“nope. Why? Sit here” said Kris while tap a seat beside him. Sooyoung can hear that. She decided to stop playing with her phone and pull Hyoyeon’s hand.

“Eonni, leggo to canteen”

Hyoyeon just noded and follow where Sooyoung pull her. She know as well why Sooyoung suddenly agree to go to canteen. Yeah, Kris is her reason ofc.

Kris just sighed. He didn’t know what to do. And Seohyun realized it. She walked to Kris and sit beside of him.

“oppa….” Seohyun called.

“hm?”

“c-can’t you stop to love Sooyoung eonni?” Seohyun is daring to asked. Kris looked at Seohyun with what-should-i-answer face.

“your old friend, Chen told me everything.” Said Seohyun again. Kris fix the way he seats.

“do you want to break up?” Kris said after a few minutes in silent mode.

“eoh? No way oppa. I don’t want to. Please don’t” Seohyun said with worried voice. She didn’t want to release the guy who’s sitting beside her.

“okay. I don’t mind if you still not move on from Sooyoung eonni. But I’ll not give up. I never tired to love you oppa.”

“Seo… I-“

“oppa. Can’t you look at me? You knew I love you. A lot. Since you enter this university.” Said Seohyun again who’s still trying to hold Kris on.

==

 

While Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They didn’t go to canteen, but to basketball court. Sit on the basketball court’s edge and See some of boys who’s playing basket.

“just cry if you want Soo. No need to acted like everything is okay infront of me” said Hyoyeon.

“who’s gonna cry? im not la. I have no reason for being crybaby” Sooyoung said calmly.

“bleeh. Big lie Choi Sooyoung. I knew you for a long time even when you haven’t born yet, I alr know how you are.”

“your lie is more big than me. How can you know me when Im not in this world yet? Lmao. So funny Kim Hyoyeon” Sooyoung answered. Hyoyeon just looked at her with a palmface.

Sooyoung is so good when it comes about how to cover her real feeling.

Dug….

The ball hit Sooyoung’s head. Not really hard, but it still made Sooyoung felt dizzy.

“ya! be careful. Aish… Soo, are you okay?” Hyoyeon asked with worried voice.

“yeah. Im okay. lets go.” Sooyoung answered.

But before Sooyoung could leave, someone walk to her.

“are you okay? I’m sorry, I didn’t mind to” he said.

“ah yeah. Never mind” said Sooyoung then would to leave again. But again, that boy hold Sooyoung back to leave. He just can’t help but want to know who Sooyoung is more over.

“are you serious? Leggo to clinic to make sure that you are okay for real. Agree? I feel sorry” said that boy again.

“he’s ryte Soo. Leggo check your head, so if there’s something bad happens to yours, I’ll make sure to punch him infront of you” said Hyoyeon in sarcasm tone.

“hey. I already apologize okay” the boy protest.

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. She just follow what that two human infront of her said.

==

They are eating at canteen after check Sooyoung’s condition.

“I already told you guys, im okay.” Sooyoung said lazily. She just feel unfomfortable a bit because she is with someone she don’t know now.

“still. He need to responsibility of what he had done to you.” Hyoyeon complaint.

“gezz. Eonni, im okay. lets just go” asked Sooyoung.

Before Sooyoung could stand up and go, that boy called her again.

“wait…”

“what? Oh ya. thank you for treating me and my eonni” said Sooyoung to the boy.

“no problem. But, can I know your name?” asked the boy.

 “Sooyoung. And she is Hyoyeon” Sooyoung answered.

“nice name. I’m Tao” said the boy.

“okay. thank you Tao” said Sooyoung again and then she and Hyoyeon left Tao alone.

==

 

“you know, I think that Tao likes you” said Hyoyeon suddenly when they are on the way to their class.

“eonni, please stop to make a joke. You are not a joker, even clown-_-“ said Sooyoung.

“seriously. I can see how he likes you from the way he looked at you.”

“leh. Whatever. I don’t care lah. I even’t don’t know him.” Said Sooyoung with a not interested face.

When they reach the class, Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho and Luhan alr there.

“ya! from where are you? we were looking for you two just now” said Baekhyun while pouted. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon just laugh.

“for what?” asked Sooyoung.

“Luhan is looking for you” said Chanyeol who got a hit from Luhan suddenly. While the others is laughing.

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes lazily.

“im not. he’s lying.” said Luhan.

“actually, Im the one who is looking for you Soo.” Kai interrupted.

All eyes now is looking at Kai with a curious and spectic face.

“what? I just want to tell Sooyoung that her mom called me and asked why her phone off” said Kai again. Then The boys just like oh-i-thought-what face.

Sooyoung checked her phone and realized that her phone is off.

“ehehehe. I think my battery phone was low and turn off after I played Pou. Did she leave massage for me?”

“yeah. She wanted to asked about will you go to paris next week for spending your winter holiday.” Kai explained.

“I’ll call her soon then.”

“I just remember that next week is holiday. Lol. How about we go to somewhere together?” said Suho.

“where?” Hyoyeon asked.

“lets think and set it together.”

“good idea.” Said Hyoyeon. Sooyoung just nodded.

Suddenly, Nana and her friends enter the class and stand up infront of Sooyoung like wanna introgated Sooyoung.

“what do you want?” asked Sooyoung.

“are you really Kris’s ex?” Nana asked to the point to Sooyoung. Hyoyeon feels irritated with Nana’s question.

“who says?” asked Sooyoung back.

“just answer my question bij” Nana said angrily.

Kai can’t stand to see it. He walked to Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Nana and her friends place.

“not your business Na”

“ow Kai. you knew it already? How about others? You guys knew it too? Wah. So its true” Nana said with sarcasm tone while claps her hand.

Sooyoung just silent. try to calm herself.

Luckily, bell help their situation. One by one people enter the class. So, they decided to ended their convo.

“be ware Choi Sooyoung. I’ll make sure you’ll get more problem after this” Nana commemorated Sooyoung then walked and sit at her own seat. So also with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Kai, Luhan and all of them because their Lecturer has entered their class too.

**

 

 

hello again~~~~~~~~

sorry for late update again~~~~~~~~

i know i always late. hahahaha

hope you like this chapter. and thankyou for everyone who subscribes in my story. i love you <3

anw, if you still want me to continue this story, please leave your coment too. i'm lazy to continue if there's none want to give me feedback about my story '-'v hehehehehe

gamsahamnida~ much love.