Chapter 12

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

"Hyung, what are you thinking? Why daydreaming like that? " asked Sehun when he saw Luhan who was quietly staring out the window of their apartment.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about something "Luhan said.

"Is that anything wrong? this does not seems like you hyung "said Baekhyun who were watching his favorite TV shows.

"Its really nothing. don't worry "

"Hyung, I know you are lying" said Kai. Luhan sighed for a moment to hear his friend questions as if being interrogated.

then Luhan remembered something.

"Eh. Kai, may I ask you something? You've been friends with Sooyoung since childhood, is not it? Do you know who Kris? "Luhan asked.

"Kris? The transfer student? No. I don't know who he is. so what? "asked Kai behind.

"Well .. i just want to know. I think he had a relationship with Sooyoung. Whether what it is, I do not know. Clearly I could feel the change of Sooyoung’s attitude since Kris came" Obviously Luhan.

"Are you jealous, Hyung? hahaha "joked Baekhyun trying to tease Luhan, followed by laughter from the others except Lay.

"Hyung, why are you silent too?" Asked Chanyeol to Lay. But Lay just responded with his sincere smile.

"what happened to you, ha? suddenly become so strange" Kai said. Looking confused towards Luhan and Lay alternately. But they even move from their place and entering their own rooms.

"Aigo ~ what happened with them?" Sehun askedrubbing his neck. Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just shrugged sign not know.

**

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

Tingtong~ tingtong~

My apartment bell rang. Ts! Just today I feel free because I got the permission to go home earlier by pretending being sick. But even now there are those who would disturb my composure. It .

Who would visit my home in this morning? Hyoyeon eonni? It does not seem possible. It's still time of college, impossible.

Tingtong~ tingtong~

once again. I decided to see who was coming. It may be important until the people have to ring the bell for a few times.

When I opened my door, apparently .....

 “K-Kris….”

"Did you take your medicine already?" Kris asked me, touching my forehead with the back of his hand. I was silent for a moment because surprised to see him coming and immediately hold his hand so as not to touch my face.

"It's okay. I'm fine "I replied quickly.

 “really?”

“yeah Kris. Im really okay.”

"Good then" Kris said as he pushed me slowly and get into my apartment.

"Ey ey.... wait. What are you doing here? Why did you come in? "Asked while holding his body.

"Can‘t I?" Said Kris briefly.

Bzzz. He is still the same as before. Still cold and .... Okay, forget it.

"Ofcourse you can not. its my home. "replied coldly. Or maybe more impressed upset.

"Ah, come on ..."

"No Kris. I said no, then its not. Do not make me mad in the morning. "I said firmly.

"Whatever baby. I love the way you mad at me like what you did when we were still together. You are just too cute "he makes me feel to be erratic. What is he talking about.

"That was fake. Okay. You told me like that before you went to Canada, right? 'I said. Kris paused. It seems like he understands how I feel now.

 “Im sorry” Kris said.

"I already told you not to say that word to me right? Okay. Just forget our past. Suppose that we had never known each other before, and forget all that silly stuff before. "I said.

 “Soo…”

“get out from my apartment now please”

"I love you" he said coldly. But somehow my heart even give a response that I can not explain.

"Stop playing with me Kris. And one more. Do not call me baby anymore "I said trying to control my feelings. I'm afraid, if he continues to behave like this, my defenses will collapse. I do not want him to know that I was really broken heart when he left and said that all we ever lived is just a game. Fake. I do not want him to know that I love him, even though he maybe already know about it.

 “I didn’t. im serious now, Soo. Im sorry” He said again.

“I told you don’t say sorry to me.”

"Then, you must go with me now. I'll stop to say sorry to you. How? "He asked with a Smirk etched on his face.

Damn. This guy totally know what my weakness. I knew too he wouldn’t stop if he hasn’t got what he want. Pft. God… Why I must be in love with someone like him.

“sorry. I can’t. im busy now”

“lemme help you then” he said without expression.

“Kris” I said with mad voice and staring at him.

“what?” he asked me back and try to show his innocent face although it failed.

“seriously. What do you want, eoh? Stop bothering me.”

“I want you” he said simply. Deg! My heart beats faster again. Damn. What happened with my feeling. I shouldn’t love him anymore.

“stop it. Stop to saying your cheesy words like that. I’ll go with you. But I want to change my clothes first. So you can wait me outside, okay?” I said at the end. He’s smiling to me. Pft. He’s totally stubborn.

“okay. I’ll wait. But remember, if you lie to me, I’ll give u a punishment” he said as he walked out of my apartment. Bzz. Kris, you ruined my plan to forget you. Damn.

==

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“so, where will we go?” asked Sooyoung without look at Kris who is driving his car.

“where do you want to go?” Kris asked sooyoung back. Always like that.

“up to you” said Sooyoung flatly.

“Namsan Tower. Okay.”

"What? No.. I will not to go there "Sooyoung said quickly.

"Why? Would not you like to go to Namsan tower? You used to force me to take you there, right? "Said Kris astonished.

"Kris. Please, stop discussing it. "Says Sooyoung while gazing melancholy towards Kris.

 “alright baby. Lets go to another place”

"And stop to call me baby. Im not a baby, and im not your baby "Sooyoung said as she knocked the head of Kris. But instead of getting angry, Kris even chuckled at Sooyoung’s response.

This girl is truly unique. Yes, that's what is in the mind Kris. the way she spoke, expression of angry, spoiled attitude that is rarely seen, Kris liked all about Sooyoung. Including how Sooyoung kept trying to cover up her feelings though Kris knew. Although he belatedly realized that Sooyoung is the only girl that can really change his mood. He's sorry for everything he has ever done to Sooyoung.

Kris brings Sooyoung to Myeongdong. Shopping and culinary center in Seoul. There are many foods that can they taste in this place. Kris believes therefore that Sooyoung will be very happy. He really knew that Sooyoung really like to eat.

 “lets eat something first.” Kris said while looking for a cafee.

Sooyoung suddenly became excited when Kris says about "eating". gloomy face and unhappy suddenly disappear just with one word that is very meaningful to a shikshin like Sooyoung.

They walked and went into one of the existing caffee in Myeongdong.

"Annyeonghaseyo ~ welcome" called one of the waiters when Kris and Sooyoung occupies one of the tables were still empty. Sooyoung grinned at the waiter while Kris just smiled slightly and then back to the usual expression.

"Woah. You're perfect together. Hehehe. "Said the waiter pleasantries. Kris glanced for a moment Sooyoung, along with Sooyoung. Kris his neck with a slightly awkward face while Sooyoung just chuckled at the waitress words of.

"Hehe. Gamsahamnida. But the truth is we're not a couple. "Said Sooyoung trying to straighten out the misunderstanding that made Kris a little disappointed.

"Yeah. We're not a couple anymore. We are ex-couple "Kris added. Sooyoung frowned when he heard the words of Kris. Why did he say bluntly like that.

"Omo ~ Really? But you guys seem very compatible to be together. Why not just back together? "Asked the waiter who increasingly want to know.

"she continues to avoid me when I say that I love her, want her. I more precisely be rejected. Kekeke "said Kris.

"What are you talking about, eoh?" Sooyoung said, looking uneasy to the waiter.

"Aa, I understand. Then you have to keep fighting to get this beautiful lady, sir. I'm sure you can. hehe "

"Ye, Gamsahamnida" Kris replied.

"Ah. Looks like I've asked you guys too much. Hehehe. I'm sorry. So, what you want to order? "Asked the waiter in the end.

Kris and Sooyoung immediately chose the menu and order it. After a while of waiting, a friendly waitress went back to bring their order. Sooyoung looks very excited when food orders came.

"Please enjoy" the waiter said, then left the table of Kris and Sooyoung.

"Woah. It looks very yummy "Sooyoung muttered, staring at each one food she ordered.

"No wonder, you always say that if it's about food, Soo. Haha "said Kris, who only received pouting from Sooyoung.

"Eating is my life" Sooyoung replied as she began to taste the food one by one. Kris smiled happy to see her.

Finished enjoying their food, they also take a walk around myeongdong until nightfall. Not feel, today went so fast. Sooyoung seemed to completely forget that he spent this day along with the guy who once made her heart hurts.

"Soo, lets go to another place" Kris said as he pulled Sooyoung into his car.

"Where?" Said Sooyoung wonder. Kris just smiled, or rather smirked.

Kris brings Sooyoung to the Han River. Most romantic place to spend the night together, especially with the couple. Coupled with a very beautiful landscape.

But even though they are not a couple, Kris is very happy to be back to spend his days with the tall girl.

Currently Sooyoung and Kris was standing on the edge of the Han River. Sooyoung look around and smiled. While Kris just put his hand into his pockets, looking at the girl beside him.

"Soo, can I ask you something?" Said Kris began their talks after a long silence and just stare at the view of the Han river.

 “ya?”

"Why do you keep avoiding me at college?" asked Kris successful make the smile of Sooyoung’s face is gone. she remembered the reason why she avoids Kris being cold toward him.

"N-nope. I'm not avoiding you "Sooyoung replied.

"You avoid me" said Kris asserted. Sooyoung sigh. She knows she will not be able to lie in front of Kris.

"Kris, leggo home. Im tired. " Sooyoung said, trying to avoid Kris’ question.

"I want you back" Kris said firmly, staring fixedly at the manic of Sooyoung eyes.

"U'd better find someone else Kris. Lets move on. You'll move on. And I'll move on too. "Sooyoung replied.

"No. I will not. I just want you. "Says Kris is still adamant with his words.

"stop it"

"who's Luhan?" Kris asked again while look into Sooyoung eyes deeply.

“Kris…….leggo home. Im tired okay”

**

-TBC-

 

 

Done updated o/ sorry for make a bored story. hehehe

here, i gave you so many sookris moments xD sorry for less soohan moment.

soo, which one do you prefer? SOOKRIS or SOOHAN?

thankyou for subscribed and comments <3 i love you guys.

(note : maybe after this chapter, i'll take my hiatus, because im busy with my school. so, i bet the next chapter will be so late. hehehe. mianhaeyo~)