Chapter 4

Who's The Owner of this Heart? You.

SOOYOUNG’s POV

"Soo ~ you should be able to open your heart to someone else. I'm sure there are others who can do better than Kris. she does not deserve for you "Hyoyeon unnie said softly, patting my shoulder. I just responded with a smile.

"Ne unnie ~ arraseo" I replied. Well ~ even though I myself am not sure I could open my heart to others. But Ya never mind. There is no harm in trying.

- c -

Dddrrrr... dddrrr...

Hyoyeon unnie’s phone vibration stopping our conversation. At first she looked confused when he saw her cell phone screen.

"Who?" I asked hyoyeon unnie before she’s going to answer phone from someone I don’t know who.

"Nope. Not anyone. Hehe. Wait here awhile, okay? I accept his telephone awhile "Hyoyeon unnie said as she walked out of my room. Hmm .. why not answer it here instead? As if I should not be hearing? Huuh ~

 

AUTHOR’s POV

"Suho? for what he called night-a night like this? "mental Hyoyeon mumbled while knowing who is calling.

"Who?" Sooyoung said.

"Nope. Not anyone. Hehe. Wait here for a while, ne? I accept telfonnya awhile "Hyoyeon said it came out of the room and walked to the balcony of Sooyoung’s apartment.

"Yeoboseyo" sapa Hyoyeon.

"Ya ~ Hyoyeon-a. There is something we want to ask "Suho said accompanied by the noise of some people behind. Who else if not Lay, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun.

"We?" Said Hyoyeon wonder.

"Ne. Us all. We've asked Luhan, but he didn’t want to admitted. "Chanyeol Says who suddenly snatch Suho’s phone from the hands of the owner.

"Eoh? what? ask about what? then for what you guys call me the night like this? what to do with me? I do not understand direction of the conversation you guys "said Hyoyeon little wonder and keep her cell phone away from his ear because of the noise who made by Suho and others.

"Too many questions you ask for one way Hyoyeon-a" Kai said that was snatch from Chanyeol’s hand. Hyoyeon just grinning respond Kai words.

"Mianhae. Hehe. So what is the purpose of you calling me so late? "She asked again.

"Let me who spoke!" Said Suho who regained his beloved cell phone of Kai hands.

"Hyoyeon-a. What is Sooyoung said if they were dating? "Asks Suho enthusiastic. While Kai and the other is closer to Suho to hear hyoyeon’s words clearly.

"What? Them? Do you mean, Sooyoung and ... Luhan? "Hyoyeon said feedback a bit hesitant. Sehun who are impatient instantly grabs Suho’s phone again.

"Ya. Is Sooyoung tell you something about his relationship with Luhan "asked Sehun. Hyoyeon paused. she did not think the incident was also made ​​Luhan's brothers is misunderstanding.

"Hmm. no hun. she did not say anything. why are you asking me that? is because the the incident on the college this afternoon? Never mind hun. I guess we just misunderstood "Hyoyeon said eventually. But Suho CS was not satisfied with the answers given by Hyoyeon

"Hmm. Really? Are you sure they did not have a relationship? "Kai Said probing.

"ya. Of course. far as I know until now Sooyoung still-eeh .. I mean, they're not ever close, Kai. you know it's right when Sooyoung is close with all of you except Luhan? I mean close in the sense a familiar, not quarrel. But in fact every meet, all they do is quarrel, obstreperous and argue. So it is not possible. "Hyoyeon Says again that almost slipped say about Sooyoung’s past, about Kris.

"Hmm. Nuna you sure? Then why Luhan acting strangely as if he and Sooyoung there really is something? " Sehun Said again.

"Mwo? Really? It's strange how Luhan being? "asked Hyoyeon who suddenly want to know.

"Ne. You know, when we asked him about Sooyoung, first he seemed confused and like do not understand. But a moment after that he just smiled strangely. He also told me to shut up and drive Sehun out of his room "Baekhyun said that is no less zeal to tell about their brother attitude earlier.

"So we thought Luhan like Sooyoung" continued by Chanyeol.

And somehow a crazy idea in the brain appear Hyoyeon. Ya, on match Sooyoung with Luhan. Hyoyeon thought, at least Luhan could help restore the first Sooyoung. Not the “Sooyoung” who is cold towards guy, daydreaming often, and often cried silently behind her as now.

"Guys. I have an idea ... "Hyoyeon replied as she smiled knowingly.

**

 

TBC...

Sorry if this chapter is short /bow/

hope you like it ^^