Green

That Man

"Kyuhyun-shi.. are you nervous?" I said as I stood in front of him and had my measuring tape around my neck.

"Anii.. " he said as a drop of sweat rolled down to his neck.

"Great," I said as I started to take the measurements.

I looked at the form and started to measure his neck. I took the tape off my neck and placed it around his neck, his fine long fair neck. I fitted the tape and tried to read the measurement from where I was standing. It wasn't clear. So I inched closer to him only to feel my head dizzy from his gorgeous scent. I could hear his breathing and it was starting to get heavy.

"Em-hmm.." I hummed as I backed off a little and scribbled some numbers onto the paper. Next, was the chest. Oh great.. I paused a while and drapped both of my arms around him and pulled the tape towards me a little bit too strong. That sent him a couple of inches close to me. "Sorry.." I said as I let out a tiny laughter and tried to hide my smile.

He huffed a small laugh too and smiled. As I wiggled the tape to get various readings, he suddenly asked me in a low tone, almost whispering, "Are you sure you don't have a namja chinggu?"

I didn't tilt my head and looked at him. I kept my eyes on the tape, center of his chest. "Right now I only have one namja chinggu. That's you. You're a namja and my chinggu, right?" I babbled as I loosen the tape and scribbled the measurements onto the piece of paper. Oh boy.. You sure are making this hard for me to concerntrate..

"I am your boss," he said  rather cocky. I turned to him and gave him a look. He sure is comunicating a lot today, I thought. Again I drapped my arms around him, this time his waist, and tried to catch the tape dangling behind him. He caught hold of my arms and kept me there with my arms around his waist and my head near his chest. "And Jay? Do you like him? I think he likes you. He keeps on texting me asking for your number. " he said.

I was surpised by his bold actions and words. "Ani.." I said softly as I wiggled with an attempt to free myself. I wasn't sure if this was allowed. I am working for him. Has he been holding in since yesterday? Or is he the type that easily touches woman with sweet words and actions? A player? Kyu? He doesn't look like so. I feel like I don't know who this person is. The Kyuhyun I've been watching on TV is sharped tongue, rather shy, yet evil.  But somehow, I felt the flutter of butterfly wings in my tummy. What feeling is this?

He lets me go. "Ahh!" I shrieked as I looked at the clock on his wall. "We have to go or we'll be late!"

I packed my stuff and he got ready to go.

As the doors of the elevator closed, I turned slowly to look at him. Without looking, he said, "That's why Ive been avoiding. I'm afraid I.." he stopped and took out his buzzing phone. "You want to talk to him?" he asked me, showing his phone to me. I just wished for him to finish his sentence just now. But he kept it hanging.

Tthe doors opened leading to the parking lot, I took his phone and answered it. He walked past me and got into the car. I stayed behind to answer the call, from Jay.

Needless to say he was surprised I answered from Kyu's phone. He asked if he could meet me somewhere and wanted to talk about stuff. I assumed that he might wanted to appologize about the photo he tweeted. I did find it rather hard to accept his doings, due to the negative comments I got. Luckily, I wasn't hit or hurt by his saesang fans. Jwalkers would probably walk all over me if they found me on the streets. On the other hand, working with Kyuhyun, i didn't get to meet much people aside from the people in this industry. So, cheers to that for helping me avoid Jwalkers.

"Ne Jay-shi.. Bye.." I hung up and got into the car. After agreeing to see Jay at a certain place and time, I now have to face this man. The man that out of the blue showed some kind of affection towards me. Maybe it wasn't affection, but the closeness was intriguing. I cannot be too fast to assume. He didn't confess to anything, but just asked questions. Hmm..

"What does he want?" he asked monotonously, the same tone he used when he asked me if I had fun with Jay yesterday. "Your number? he asked.

"He wants to see me," I said and I could see his jaw-line twitched. He didn't say much for the rest of the journey.

We reached SM Building and now head for the location of the recording for Happy Together. While we were on the way, I got a text from Jay.

Noona! Message-ji

He looked at me as I looked at my phone. "Nugu.." I murmured to myself. I swiped the screen and .. It was from Jay.

 

Park Jaybeom

010 - 7923 - 5071

Agassi.. Let's just meet at your place.

I can't think of any other place away from people.

OK? I'll bring something good to eat.

 

I smiled a little to myself as I replied his text saying that i'm OK with it, but he'll have to wait until I'm off from work. He asked me again if Kyuhyun is working me to my limits, and I said no. I told him that it's just that we have schedule today. He said that he'll make sure he didn't waist my time tonight, making me feel curious and wonder what his agenda is.

I didn't realize that Kyuhyun was eyeing me by the corners of his eyes. He coughed a little and put on his earphones. Maybe he wants to concerntrate for the recording, I thought.


I waited a good one and a half hours for him in the dressing room. I was satisfied by the style he went by today. The makeup artist did his usual style of makeup and I told her that the style of his hair should be changed. I didn't really like his hair style like he was on MamaMia, all puffed up giving him a boyish look.

I suggested the makeup artist to make a parting on the side of his head and have the bangs cover his forehead diagonally. He looked, manly. I liked that.

Before he headed to the sauna for the recording, he looked at me intensely. "Gomawo yo. I like this style," he said. He didn't smile, but reached into his pocket of the blue shorts he was wearing and threw his phone to me. "Try and beat my score in Candy Crush," he smirked.

Oh, I was surpised! But I managed to catch his phone. I looked up to him, and he wasn't there. Mwoya.. He must be worried if I would get bored having to wait for him. Why is he worried? I am his personal stylist. I have to wait for him. It got me wondering if he was this caring towards his other stylists.


"I'll buy you dinner," he said as soon as we got off the SUV at the SM Building. "Then I'll drive you home," he added while he was busy gathering his things.

"A..Aniyo.." I said softly. He slammed the SUV door. " I'll just walk home," I said looking down."

"But your legs must be tired from running around today," he insisted indirectly. "I'll drive you home," he said again, without looking at me.

"Gwaenchana yo.. I'll just walk to circulate the blood in my legs," I gave him a sweet smile and he looked away smiling.

"Don't forget, you still haven't completed that form of yours," he said casually and that reminded me of our intimate moments in his house, sending a gush of adrenaline up my cheeks.

"Ah.. ne.." I said and turned away. "Anyeong.."

I went into the elevator of my appartment and pressed the level 16 button. I slumped and rested my back on the rail in the elevator. It has been yet another long day. But today was so much different than yesterday. I didn't feel tired as much either. I must be starting enjoy my job. And the companion too. I laughed a silly little laugh at the thought of me and Kyuhyun being more than just an idol and a stylist, when the door opened and there standing in front of my door was a tall lanky body with a hoody, holding a big paper bag.

He turned around as he heard the bell sound of the elevator. "Mira-shi.." he said cooly and grined the cutest smile I have ever seen. In my mind, I fainted as I set my eyes on this man with little stars on his neck. It is going to be along night afterall..