Gettin' Cozy

That Man

"Your place? O wae..?!" I asked in disbelieve. He didn't answer and just smiled instead.

We got to his condominium and I was forced to get out of the car, forced to get in the elevator and forced in to his house. But, once I got in, he just left me there standing, just like the first time I was there. I was amazed, again.

His house was amazing during the day, but got even more amazing at night. I walked to the large windows and placed my hands on the glass. The view of Seoul from here is just ecstatic.

"You like this?" he asked slowly out of nowhere. I was surprised as he suddenly stood behind me, but I nodded and said I like this view so much. He moved to lean against the glass window and folded his arms, looking at me. " I like it too," he said and I look at him.

Lately, we seem to enjoy taking part in the staring contest. His eyes are the drooping kind, but his stares are so intense, they're arctic. It's easy to get lost in his stares, but this time, I lost as I let out a small laugh and continued enjoying the view outside.

Ige museun iriya iroke juhuen nare.. goes my ringtone.

I took my phone out from my pocket and looked at the screen.

Park Jayboem

Kyuhyun grabbed my phone and cancelled the call. "I'm sure it's nothing serious," he said and walked away.

"He is gonna wonder why I cancelled his call, you know?" I said and took off my cardigan. He said he doesn't care and doesn't want anyone to interrupt 'our' time together. That's what he called it. "Fine," I said and turned my phone off. "Are we happy?" I asked him and he gave a thumbs up.

"Come here and make me something," he called me to the kitchen. I fixed him a peanut butter and banana sandwich as he had his eyes fixed on me all the time. What are you looking at, Kyu?

"Do you like my cooking that much?" I asked, looking at him swallowing the last bit of the sandwich. He nodded and drank the milk too.

"Why don't you just become my wife and cook for me everyday," he said casually, as if that was a general knowledge question.

I widen my eyes and broke into a frantic laughter, "you're joking! Ahaha..". I laughed at his hilarious joke, but he didn't seem to find it funny and just drank the milk while looking at me. He must've thought I'm a freak for laughing like that.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked me as he got up.

We sat on the sofa, after I made some popcorn and the movie. It was Zombie Apocalypse and I laughed every time a zombie pops out. He told me to stop it and I ignored him. As I was about to shove a handful of popcorn into my mouth, he pulled me closer and placed his arms around my neck.

"If you don't be quiet, I'll turn into a zombie and eat you up," he said and honestly, I was really scared, so I just shut the hell up. He let go of his arms and asked me after awhile, "are you that scared?" and chuckled. I nudged my elbow to his tummy, to which he responded, "Ouch..".

It turned out to be a really exciting movie and I don't want him to bother me, but he just kept on going. His 46 inch screen was really good and the lights turned off made it even better.

I felt good, about everything tonight. Especially about this man next to me, making me feel comfortable and at ease. Usually, I can only see work whenever I look at him, but tonight, I don't feel like I'm his stylist. I feel like we have developed more than that. Friends? More than friends? I don't know, but it feels damn good. One thing's for sure, I have developed this fuzzy feeling in me whenever he stares at me or gets close to me. Could I possibly be in lo.. Nah!

I turned to look at him and he was fast asleep. Psk.. He didn't even made it halfway through the movie. I got up and walked to the glass windows, my favorite part of the house and stared outside.  I looked back at the sleeping Kyuhyun on the sofa. Poor guy, must be really sleepy.

I gathered my stuff quietly and head for the door. I wasn't planning to spend the night here. Strangely,  my heart seems to want to. But I know I really shouldn't. Heart, why are you being strange?

I made sure I left a note to inform Kyuhyun. He couldn't possibly miss the post-it note I stuck on his cheeks,  could he?


 

Ah.. I really should've just stayed at his home. It's so chilly out here on the streets,  despite the fact that it's summer.

"I knew you'd be around here," said a familiar voice and I suddenly felt a warm piece of clothe wrapped around me.