My Love Light

That Man

I made some changes in the previous chapters,

such a hopeless typo-wreck I am. Lol.

Thankyu for reading, y'all. xoxo

#I'mfeelingjellyeverytimeIthankallofyouforreadingandsubbing.seriously.hearteu

 


Can I just, rest my head on your shoulders?

Am I allowed to just casually look into your deep eyes?

..because seeing my own reflection in your eyes makes me feel so alive.

and is it really okay for us to be sitting in a train like this,

Going to a place where there will just be you and me?

You, the Global star.

Me, the just a stylist..

 

Mira looked at him, and he looked at her. She raised her brows, he raised them too.

"Aren't you going to answer your phone?" she asked, bumping her legs to him, signaling the vibrating device in the pockets of his trousers.

"How did you--Yoboseyo. What do you want?" and Mira could hear a male screaming on the other end of the line Yahh!! Is that how you greet your hyung?! Ichassikk!! as Kyuhyun was pulling the phone away from his ears.

It was indeed the hyungs, worried of their maknae and probably just checking on him.

"What.. Do you know what time it is? I'm so tired I just want to rest, hyung.. What is it? Why are you calling me?" whined Kyuhyun, while Kim Mira was just sitting next to him enjoying the scene.

You're so cute, especially with your hyungs. Mira thought of the times where Kyuhyun portrays himself as this manly guy, evil at times, but whenever he is with his hyungs, automatically he becomes this maknae. She muffled a laughter remembering she watched him with LeeTeuk, EunHyuk and Ryeowook on Weekly Idol. She could’ve just smack Kyuhyun’s cheeks there and then remembering how adorably cute he was being this whining maknae. Kyeopta~

"Yeah. Me and Mira ssi. Ne..ne.. I know, hyung. Where? Tai'an. No no no no.. Aniyaniyaniya. Cheolte! Hyung, jaebal!  Please don't come and ruin my moment," and laughters could be heard from the other side.

His moment? What moment? Hmm.. I'll ask him later,  Mira thought. 

"What?" Kyuhyun asked as soon as he hung up the phone and saw Mira giggling.

"What moment?" she blatantly asked.

"What? Nothing.. Just go to sleep okay," facing the other side, hiding his ridiculously blushing face.

 

***

 

"Hey.. We're almost there.. Mira.." he tried to wake her up, poking her shoulders slowly, but she just whined and hugged his arm instead, closing their proximity. Kyuhyun felt a sudden rush of heat on his face. Aishh.. Why are we not a couple yet.. He slowly lifted his other hand and caressed her soft cheeks, "Mira.." he whispered close to her ears, which successfully made her woke up, just like sleeping beauty after a kiss.

"What is it.." she whispered back at him, their faces still close to each other,  people would have thought they just kissed.

"We're almost there.." he whispered again, hand still caressing her cheeks. She must be still sleepy to be allowing me be this close to her and touch her like this.

"Where..?" she whined again, making Kyuhyun fidget,  holding back urges to just make out with her, 6.30am in the morning, on a moving train.

"Tai'an, darling.. Remember?"

At the utterance of 'darling', Mira widen her now fully awaken eyes and looked into Kyuhyun's eyes, which was just a few inches apart from her, and she immediately let go of his arms and pushed him back and got up and dashed to the lavatory,  all at almost the speed of light.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh as his eyes follow a clumsy looking Mira searching for the lavatory down the isle of the train. "Well, happy-hour just ended," he laughed at himself. 

***

The timing was just right. It was calm and relaxing at the Heaven's Gate. It's still early, so there was just the two of them there, with a number of local citizens passing by.

"Oh dear God! This is better than what I imagined! Omo! Omomomona!" she squealed, like a fangirl, as Kyuhyun just observed her struggling to take her camera out from her backpack. He just snickered at how easily excited she is, but not all the time. He is just fascinated at how she is so transparent when it comes to showing emotions. She can always say she's happy when she really isn't, but her expressions can never lie. He missed this lady, this happy outgoing loud lady, standing in front of him right now, who just suffered from a forced-into relationship. All the hardship she must've went through, trying her best even though she doesn't want to, taking care of other's feelings. Now, it's your turn, Mira. I'll take care of your feelings, I’ll try my best for this, I'll protect you, Mira.

"Yah! Super star!" Kyuhyun's deep monologue faded and crumbled, like as soon as the air-time on national TV had  ended, as he heard Mira shouting. "Come here and help me take a picture!". He smiled and walked towards her with his hands in his pockets. "Ppalli!" and he quickened his pace with a laughter.

"I have to make use of the atmosphere now, since the sun will be up any moment now, and I want a picture with the fog and misty atmosphere and--" she flapped her hands as she excitedly described her dream picture and stopped blabbering when Kyuhyun stood next to her and sling an arm over her shoulders as he held the camera in front of them and snapped a selfie.

"Why aren't you smiling?" he looked at her.

"Ohh," she said and smiled a shy one, causing Kyuhyun to smile as well.

"Ready. 1, 2 .." and kissed her cheeks as he snapped another one. She turned to him and he could see the pinkish glow on the sides of her shocked face slowly taking it’s place, but she didn't say a word.

"I miss you," he whispered, gazing into her eyes, sending subliminal messages meaning more than what he just said. "Don't be with anybody else anymore. Just be with me. Let me be your man, Mira?" Mira broke the gaze and looked down to her shoes, thinking the garden in her heart just bloomed the prettiest flowers hearing those words from his lips.

Kyuhyun let out the deep breath he was holding, satisfied with what he just blurted. Finally. He lifted Mira's chin and their eyes met again. "Can I—be that man?" he asked, with his deep voice and Mira thought she just had an eargasm as her lips formed a simple smile and she nodded a little. 

There was a fireworks show happening, in Kyuhyun's heart, though he maintained to keep it as cool as possible. He smiled as he lowered his face closer to her, embarrassed if she might hear the explodings of the fireworks in his throbbing heart.

Mira could smell her favourite trail of him with the closure of proximity and she thought that she could get use to this forever. She secured her fluttering eyes and waited. 

He observed her angelic face as a cool breeze blew, touching their faces and the sounds of leaves brushing against one another forming rustling sounds of the salutary autumn morning, and that was when he placed his lips tenderly onto hers.

Both of them could feel heat drifting through their bodies, as the kisses transitioned from soft ones to deeper passionate kisses.

It was faintly different from their first kiss, but the insatiable sensation is somewhat of the same. Kyuhyun pulled Mira's waist, making her closer to him and she mechanically slipped her cold hands to the back of his neck, embracing it.

Both of them felt like if they continued, they might not be able to stop, so they pulled from each other, thinking that'd be the sensible thing to do, making Mira escape a small laughter from her swollen lips.

"Did you enjoy that so much?" Kyuhyun asked and pinched her cheeks.

"Puh-lease.." Mira rolled her eyes and hiked up the Heaven's Gate's stairways when she suddenly fell back into his arms as he pulled her sweater. "Yah Kyuhyun sii.." she faked an irritated tone and stare.

"Let's walk together, oh?" he smiled and laced his fingers with hers as they eventually intertwined. "Johda!" he exclaimed, making her smile. Are we--really together? Jinja jinja?

***

It was nearing 4 in the evening. After having spent half of the day in Tai'an, they finally decided to head back to Beijing. As usual, they fought about who is going to buy the ticket and this time, somehow, Mira won. She said she wanted to practice her Mandarin and Kyuhyun just couldn't step on her pure intention.

"Two seats to Beijing, please" she said in Mandarin and looked to Kyuhyun who was smiling to her next to the counter.

"The normal one or the bullet train, miss?"

"I-- ..." and she looked at Kyuhyun with a dead-shot scowl, while he pretended to look away. You're so dead ahjuhssi. Yahh!!

After paying for the bullet train tickets to Beijing, she observed them closely and sneered when she learnt that it takes only one hour from Tai'an to Beijing via bullet train. Ooooh so dead! She felt her face prickled with anger, but as soon as she looked towards where Kyuhyun was standing, he wasn't there anymore.

"You're scared right?" she murmured to herself and jostled the tickets into her pockets and almost died from tremor when Kyuhyun suddenly hugged her from the back.

"Me? Scared? " he guffawed.

"You better be!" she turned around to face him. "Why didn't you tell me there was a bullet train.." she felt a little gloomy tricked by the evil Cho and punched a lifeless punch onto his chess.

He grabbed her hand and said, "If there was a slower train, a 10 hour train ride, I'd pick that one". Mira looked into his eyes and mouthed a ‘wae?’. "So that I can spend all that time with you. Just you--and me. Us," he whispered as he rested his forehead on hers. And when he saw a smile finally forming on those lips of hers, he kissed them and whispered gently, but loud enough to hear, "because I love you that much".

 

geuh deh neun darling //you’re a darling

bam ha neuk byul bit boda ah reum da wuh yo //you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

neh mam sok gip peun got eh suh ban jjak guh li neun //the shining thing deep inside my heart

naman eh sarang beet //my own love light

 

geuh del reul sarang heyo darling //I love you darling

uhn jena neh gyut hae suh beet cheul neh joyo  //give me light next to me whenever

meh il bam bara bogo  //every night I look at you

bara bwado ah reum dawuh yo //and you’re beautiful even when I look at you

geuh den nah eh sarang beet //you’re my love light

Love Light // CNBlue