Hearteu

That Man

xoxo^^

 

"Songmeul" Kyuhyun said with an expressionless face when Mira asked him why did he buy her so many things.

There were all kinds of shopping bags on the floor and on Mira's desk.

"Can't you just get me a fridge magnet like normal people?" she hissed at him, but secretly feeling touched and happy at all the lovely gifts Kyuhyun got her. There's an electric blue dress in the paper bag on her desk. Beside it are heels, which she had seen in fashion magazine before, and God knows what are in those other bags lying around her. Just then, she caught hold of a small bag. What could be inside this one?

"Fine, just give it to your friends if you don't want them. I just picked things up, didn't really care if you'd like it or not.." he lied.

He remembered how he begged Donghae to help him choose the gifts, as Hae had a lot of experience buying gifts for girls. Every single item he picked would pass through unless Hae gave an opinion about it. And that was when Hae asked him, who is she?

Then later that night, Min also asked him the same question, but with a different tone than Hae, a slightly annoyed tone. And then Hyukjae joined in and said he knows who and all Kyuhyun could do when they mention her name was smile a stupid smile on his face. Clearly he was so full of love it made him look like he was drunk. Drunken by love..

"And this? You just simply picked it out too? How much is this? Ten Euros?" Mira held a bracelet up and observed it. Hey..this is gorgeous.

Kyuhyun immediately turned around and saw her holding the diamond encrusted bracelet. The bracelet he wanted to give to her on another special occasion he hadn't planned yet.

"Aaahh..ummm..that..is.." he closed his eyes as his fingers pointed to the bracelet. What lie should I come up with? Aishhh.. I can't think. Stupid me. How did I leave this along with the other presents. Ottoekke..?!

"I know someone who'd like this.." Mira nodded and continued scrutinizing the bracelet.

"Ya! That.." and he snatched the bracelet from her, which earned a shock and surprised look on Mira's face.

"This.." he held the bracelet, let out a sigh and looked at her.

Catching Feelings playing in his mind at that moment.

"is special.. For you.." he confessed.

[...Insert sounds of night insect here...]

Mira couldn't respond as she was looking at the red-eared Cho Kyuhyun before her. He had a shy smile on his face, which she does not recognize. She kept her eyes on him as Kyuhyun took her right hand and slipped the bracelet on her.

"Perfect," he said and tried to not overdo the derp-like smile on his face, but failed miserably.

"Kyuhyun shi.. I.."

"I'll be leaving now.. Yeah.." and he left Mira dumbfounded in her office.

What the?! She felt like flipping all the tables. How could he just go after that weird scene just now. She looked to her wrist and gleamed at how perfect the bracelet was around her wrist. She lifted her hand and touched the bracelet, tracing the bulging diamonds, one by one.

Has he got too much money to be spending so much? Why give me this? Seriously, a fridge magnet would do. I really have to nag him on saving and tell him not to be a big spender.  

But.. I love this.. That Kyuhyun..

"Ya Kim Mira! Put that silly smile away now and start working, woman," Kyuhyun suddenly appeared into her room again and reached for his phone he left on the chair.

She saw him leaving again and before he could take another step, she hugged him from behind and he immediately stopped his pace.

This wasn't the first time they hugged, but it was always out of the act of comforting, whenever sadness occurred.

But this..

"I love it.." she said as she muffled a bit because she was really hugging him tight and her face crammed into his back.  

 

~Neoreul XOXO maeil kkume XOXO

I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO  

 

She was really happy and didn't realize how many seconds have passed,  without Kyuhyun saying a word. Honestly, this wasn't a mere thank you hug. It was much more than that. She then lose the smile on her face and remembered who she was, but she didn't let him go.

Instead, she tightened her embrace and snuggled her face even more, with a slightly concerned look imprinted on it. It was then when she felt warmth on her hands which were tightly surrounding Kyuhyun's waist. He softly caressed her arms and she could feel him turning around and she loosened her hands at once.

Oh dear Neptune, what have I done?!

He faced her completely even though she wasn't looking into his eyes. Perhaps embarrassed at what she just did. He placed his hands onto her shoulders and tried to find eye contact. He slowly trailed his hand going down her shoulders to her arms, and reached for her hands. He held both of her hands and when their palms meet was when Mira couldn't hold in and looked into Kyuhyun's deep eyes.

She was confused and curious.

Kyuhyun lifted her hands and slowly take them up passing his waist, his chest and placed them on his shoulders. One of his hands went down and pulled in her waist while the other one was holding her hand on his shoulder.

Neither one of them were smiling in the intense situation. It was like their bodies had been hijacked and letting their feelings take over.

He slowly inched his face closer to her. Secretly,  he was happy she didn't back off every time he got closer. She knew where this is leading to, but she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

She could feel his nose dangerously brushing hers, his breath getting heavier by the second.  

 

Is it really going to happen for sure, this time?

 

~As much as I was nervous and earnest

My lips almost touch yours

I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

 

She closed her eyes tightly,  thinking, what the hell.. And placed her lips on his. She could feel he was smiling, as his lips stretched into a thin line, but then he pulled her closer, as if she hadn't been close enough already, and started kissing her, like it was one of the Pockey games idols like to play, except there wasn't any Pockey between them.

He turned his head slightly to a side and deepen his kisses and felt her hand on his neck, slowly yet firmly caressing it.

 

Cloud nine.