Am I weird or him ?

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Am I weird or him ?


 

 

I keep staring at his face since he lift me up . He realized it and I give him where-are-you-want-to-bring-me look. He just smirk and put me in his car .

 

''Sit properly !'' He smirk while shut the door gently .

 

Then , he run to another side to enter the car . As he already in the car , he start the engine . He pull his belt and I just stunned there. He looks at me with his poker face on .

 

''Where are we going ? Are we going to skip the school ? I will die if my mum kn--'' 

 

Suddenly he lean close to me and keep staring into my eyes . My heart racing like crazy and I hope he didn't hear it . He smirk and pull my seatbelt .

 

''You need to put your seatbelt or else , I will get some trouble with police traffic .'' He say then start to focus to driving .

 

My cheek already turn to red as tomato from embarrassed . I fan my face with my hand and ignore him . The ride was silent since none of us try to talk . I just look outside the window since I want to avoid his gaze .

Soon , we arrive at someone house . Ljoe park his car under the tree . I look around the house and its look nice .

 

''Who's hou--'' I turn to Ljoe's seat and find nothing there .

 

He was out of the car without I'm noticed it . Then , he open the door for me and I refused to get up from my seat . 

 

''Come on !'' He say trying to coax me out . I shook my head and still avoid his gaze .

''Get out or I will lift you up like a moment ago . Are you really like my body ?'' He smirk and try to lift me up

''Arraso , I will get out . Stay far away from me .'' I say and earning a laugh from him

 

He pull my wrist and lead me to the house . As we reach at the front door , someone open the door with bright smile on her face. *Waitt , I know her . She is my mum's friend that come to my house a few days ago . And also Ljoe's mum .* I thought .

I bow 90° to show my respect to her .

She pat my head and welcome both of us to enter the house . I awkwardly follow behind Ljoe and sit on the couch .

 

''Mum , can we talk for a moment ?'' Ljoe say to her mum and make his way to the kitchen

 

Her mum just nod and give me a big smile . Actually , its scary me so much when her mum smile like that to me. I just waiting for two of them talk about 'family problem' maybe .

 

''Mum , can you leave me and Nara alone . I need to talk to her .'' Ljoe say while search for aid box in the cabinet

''Why ? Is that really important until mum can't join both of you .'' Mrs Lee son

 

Ljoe just give a glare to her mum and Mrs Lee agree with him . Mrs Lee chuckle while walks exit the kitchen and marching toward me . 

 

''Honey , I need to go somewhere . It is okay if I leave two of you in this house ?'' Mrs Lee ask . I just nod and give her my sweet smile .

''Okay then , I hope something happened between both of you . Err ... nothing happened .'' Mrs Lee wink at me and leave

 

I feel goosebumps when I heard she say 'something happened'. I quickly walk to the door as I want to leave this house immediately but then I can feel someone pull my uniform .

 

''Yahhhh !! Let me go .'' I keep struggling without turn back to look at the one who's trying to stop me

''Yahh ! Are you crazy ?'' Ljoe tap my head hardly 

''Ouchh .'' I quickly rub my head

 

He pull me to the couch while hold an aid box . I almost forget about my injured calf and arm . He properly pull my arm and treat it gently . I whine slowly because its hurt a lot . Ljoe take a look at me and he quickly blow my injured arm . Suddenly my heart beating so fast and I really touched at his action just now . I smile secretly and keep staring at him .

 

''Done , did its hurt a lot ?'' Ljoe ask me while keep his medication thing

 

I shook my head cutely . He smile and ask me to wait for him while he want to keep his thing at kitchen . *Waitt , why am I become like this ? * I slap my cheek hardly and rub it gently when I feel a pain from slapping too hard . 

Ljoe walks toward me when he already save his thing at kitchen and good , now the situation become awkward and I really don't have idea to talk with him . After a minutes , he broke the silent by offering me to send me home . I just nod awkwardly since I don't want to walk home alone .

He smirk and take his key car on the table .

 

''Let's go . I will send you home and for today , I will not teaching you since you're hurt .'' He say and open the front door .

''Umm .'' I just reply shortly and follow his step to the car 

 

Again , the ride to my house was silent . I keep looking outside and sometime I will steal a glance to Ljoe . He didn't realized since he's too focus on driving .

Soon , we reach my house and I quickly open the door but I can feel someone hold my wrist . I turn back to face Ljoe and he look at me wearing his poker face .

 

''I know you start to admire at my face , right ?'' He show his evil smile

''Ani (No) .'' I stuck a tongue at him and leave quickly .

''Still don't want to admit it ?'' He whisper to himself and smile alone

 

I stand in front of my house and look at him . He open the window, waiting for me to say something .

 

''Annyeong !'' I wave at him . Then , he waved back and leave . ''Gomawo .'' I added after saw he already leave. *Am I weird or him ?* I talk in my heart

 

I enter my house quietly since I don't want mum to know that I already went home . I tip toe slowly to the stairs and I didn't see mum anywhere . Maybe she hang out with her friend now . I smile and continue walk normally to my room .

As I enter my room , mum already sit on my study table waiting for me to explain my bad result . I really forget to burn my test result and now it's already late . Mum already see it . What explain can I tell mum this time .

 

''JANG NARA , explain to me why your result are so bad !'' Mum raised her voice that make me startled 

''Omma , can't you see I'm sick right now and you still want to scold me like crazy .'' I say and mumbled at the last word

''What happened with you this time ?'' Mum looks at my injured arm and calf

''This morning , we went to chemistry lab and you know what happened ? Someone throw an acid on my calf . I almost die , omma .'' I cry like a kid

''OMO , my precious daughter ! How could they throw an acid to my lovely daughter ?! I will sue them .'' Mum say while her eyes is still wide . 

''It's okay , omma . The person who throw an acid to me already caught by police . Don't worry omma.'' I still sob

 

Mum hug me tightly and I feel very comfortable . I can't tell the truth story or mum will lock me in my room for 3 months if she know that I involved in fight with Yoona and Yuri .

 

*Mianhae omma , saranghaeyo ! <3*