Busan vacation (II)

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

 


Busan vacation (II)


 

 

The teacher split us in a group and the sad news is, Jiho and me get a different group. I need to be in group with Yuri and Taeyeon while Jiho with Yoona, Sunny and Sooyoung. We gather at the school hall while waiting for the bus.

 

''I don't want to be in the same group with that devil girl.'' Jiho whisper to me while glare at SNSD. I laugh went I realized what she's says to describe them.

''Yah, me too but I won't let they spoil my happy vacation mood.'' I say firmly.

 

Our conversation stop as the bus already arrived. We will go there by one bus. The teacher ask to let the senior ride first then follow by junior. When I get into the bus, I see Ljoe waves his hand while calls my name.

 

''Nara ah, here!'' He waves both of his hands.

''Wow, someone already keep the seat for you. I guess I will sit beside Naeun.'' Jiho grin and make her way beside Naeun's seat.

''Yah, don't leave me.'' I say to Jiho but she already sit on her place.

 

I rolled my eyes and dash beside Ljoe. He smile while staring into my eyes. I just ignore him and sit comfortably. Then, SNSD get into the bus and Yuri's eyes widen when she sees me sit beside Ljoe. I know she already plans to sit beside him but hey, Ljoe call me first.

Yuri walks pass me while glaring at me. She sits behind me with Yoona beside her. I know she will does something since I sit with her love. The journey is very noisy as some girls start to gossip while the boys keep joking around. I decide to take a nap and rest my head on the chair.

Yuri kicks my sit as I want to close my eyes.

 

''Aish, this girl. Can she just sit still!'' I mumble and try to close back my eyes.

''What are you saying?'' Ljoe whisper to me and I can feel his warm breathe.

''Your crazy fans keep kicking my seat.'' I say without looking at him because I know if I turn toward him, our face will only an inches.

''Yah, can you stop kicking her seat.'' Ljoe looks behind me and glare at Yuri.

''Oppa, why are you shouting at me because of that ?!'' Yuri yell and get all the attentions.

''You're that ! She's my girl.'' Ljoe smirk and turn back his body.

 

Yuri fake a cry and I can hear Yoona curse on me. I just ignore them but Yuri still kick my seat and this time she puts more energy to kick my seat.

Ljoe notices it and he pull me in his embrace. I can feel his hard chest and I can hear his heart beat. I madly blush but I didn't pull myself from his embrace.

 

''You can sleep in my embrace since that girl keep kicking your seat. I'm not guarantee my chest will comfortable but it's better than sleep while someone kick your seat.'' Ljoe whisper to me.

''For me it's very comfortable here.'' I say and then close my mouth with my palm. I didn't realized what I'm saying just now.

 

Ahhh!!!! It's so embarrassing! Nara ah, you pabo

 

''Really?'' Ljoe smirk and I quickly shook my head while close my eyes tightly.

''You're cute.'' Ljoe whisper while caress my hair gently. I think I will melt if he keeps says those sweet words.

 

 

We already reach our destination and Ljoe wakes me up. I rub my eyes and notice that we already in Busan. I quickly exit the bus and smile widely. Ljoe approach me and wrap his arm on my waist. I'm surprise with his sudden action as I try to accuse something to release his arm on my waist.

 

''Yah, I need to go to my group. See you later.'' As I'm about to run away, he grabs my wrist.

''We're in the same group.'' He smirk.

''What?! How can? I didn't see you before.'' I titled my head.

''It's a secret.'' He smile and we walk toward the teacher.

 

Mrs Reen gives our key's room and let's us rest in the hotel for a while. I get a same room with Jiho and I quickly run toward her.

 

''Yah! We're in the same room.'' I cheer and she chuckles. We get into our room and stunned for a while. It's very huge and posh. Jiho jumps onto the soft bed and claim that she will sleep there. I realized that there's only one bed and I quickly jump while pull her out of the bed.

 

''This is mine. You will sleep on the floor.'' I say and we start to fight for the bed. Just a friendly fight.

 

Finally, the winner will sleep on that soft bed and she's Jiho. I pout and look at her with my best puppy eyes.

 

''Jiho ah, you know that sleep on the floor will make my back ache. Can we sleep together on the bed? Pleaseeeee....'' I beg to her.

''Ah, okay okay. You look like a little lost puppy.'' She laugh and I rest myself on the bed.

 

We prepare ourselves since Mrs Reen asks us to gather at the park tonight. I decide to go to the stall to buy our foods while Jiho still takes a bath. I wear my comfortable cloth and walk to the near stall.

 

''Hey there.'' I hear a familiar voice call out and I turn toward him. There's Ljoe and Teentop eat at the same stall I go.

''Nara ah, ready for the game tonight.'' Niel says and all of them show their evil smile.

''Game?'' I look at them weirdly. ''What game?'' I add.

''Just wait and see.'' CAP says while Ljoe smirk at me.

 

I just ignore them and continue to order our foods. Jiho will angry if I spend too much time here and leave her at hotel hungrily. A few minutes later, I pay for the foods and stroll to my room.

 

Ljoe POV

I walk to my room after Nara goes to her room with Jiho. As I open the door, I see Teentop there. I just shrugged and throw my bag on one of the bed. Luckily, the senior get the special room and free to pick the roommate by ourselves.

I decide to stay with Teentop since they know me and understand me the best.

 

''Hyung, let's set a game tonight.'' Ricky says to me.

''What game? and will Mrs Reen agree with us?'' I ask lazily.

''I will settle that thing. I will make sure Mrs Reen agree with us.'' CAP says proudly.

''Let's play paintball. You can protect Nara noona.'' Changjo high 5 with Ricky.

''Let's see..Umm, that's a good idea.'' I smile and high 5 with all of them.

 

We choose a place that suitable for the game and Niel decide to play in the jungle since we can hide everywhere and attack others. Mrs Reen seems like agree with our idea and all the teacher also didn't protest.

CAP hyung and me decide to rent a paintball gun to the nearby shop and make sure that all of the gun can use. Niel and Chunji help the teacher to put all of student in a group. I already tell them to put my name with Nara in the same group so I can protect her from any dangerous.