Busan vacation

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Busan Vacation


 

 

It's already 1 weeks L leaves me. I still feel sad and I miss him so much. He never call me after he goes. I thought he's really busy there.

Mum and dad had come home and they thanked to Ljoe since he accompany me when they're not around.

 

''Yah, are you daydreaming ?'' Jiho slap my arm.

''Huh..what?'' I look around as I didn't hear Jiho's word just now.

''I said are you daydreaming?'' Jiho rolled her eyes.

''No..I just...Ah, let forget about it.'' I sigh

 

We reach our school and enter the class. The class are so noisy as the girls screaming when the seniors pass the class and the boys keep playing around the class.

I just rest my head on my table as I don't have any mood to join them. Jiho also does her own work. 

Then, one of my classmate run into our class.

 

''Yah, the teacher is coming !'' All the student start to sit on their own place and read a book.

 

I chuckle a bit when I see all my classmates keep quiet and read the books. The teacher enter the class with a big smile on her face.

 

''Guys, I have a good news for you!'' Mrs Ryu humming happily.

 

I quickly raised up my head and listen carefully to what she's gonna said.

 

''We will go on vacation tomorrow at Busan.'' Mrs Ryu said.

 

All the student start to cheer and talk about the things they gonna bring tomorrow. I look at Jiho and she smile at me. That's mean she's interest on that vacation. I just nod and the lessons start.

 

Ringgg

My class already empty as the recess bell ringing. They're very fast. I decide to rest at the park behind my school. Jiho needs to help Mrs Ryu to arrange the seat on the bus.

I sit on the bench there and enjoy the sound of bird chirping. Then I can feel a warm hand close my eyes and I flinch as I startled.

 

''Boo! What are you doing here alone?'' Ljoe approach me and sit beside me.

''Just enjoy the nature. What are you doing here?'' I ask him.

''I just....walk around here.'' He stutter a bit then he smile.

''Oh, ah..I will go to Busan tomorrow since my class has a trip there.'' I said without looking at him.

''I know, I will be there too because the teacher decide to bring my class and yours to that vacation.'' He said.

 

My eyes widen when I heard his class also will join our trip but I try not to show it. I just nod and look at him.

He looks very handsome when the sunlight hit his face and the wind blow around his hair. I want to touch his soft hair.

 

''Did you enjoy the nature or my face?'' He said without looking at me.

''Uh..huh, I don't look at you.'' I stuck my tongue out and leave him alone before my cheek turn to red.

''Really?'' Ljoe smirk when he see me already walk away.

 

The school end and I decide to wait for Jiho as she still in teacher office. Then, Ljoe approach me and pokes my cheek gently.

 

''What are you waiting for?'' He lean himself on the wall.

''My friend.'' I simply said.

 

He nod and Teentop come toward us.

 

''Hyung, CAP hyung already waiting for us. Oh, hi noona.'' Ricky said and bow at me when he see me.

''Okay, see you tomorrow.'' He smirk before leave with Teentop.

 

Jiho exit the teacher office and look at me. She said that Yoona and Yuri also join the trip tomorrow as she saw their name on the list.

I just shrugged and both of us leave.

We separate on the junction as our house use a different path. I enter my house and dash to my room.

 

''Nara ah, come here.'' Mum call me with her stern voice. I don't know what am I doing wrong since she looks so serious.

 

I walk slowly to my mum while keep looking at my feet. Then, mum pat my shoulder and I raised up my head.

 

''Good job dear, your result are pretty good and I'm proud of you.'' Mum said and hug me.

''Well, of course.'' I laugh slowly.

''oh,omma..I have a trip to Busan tomorrow.'' I said when mum broke the hug.

''Umm..Okay, I will give you a permission since you already improve yourself.'' Mum tap her chin.

''Thanks omma.'' I cheer and go upstairs.

 

As I get into my room, I lay on my bed and play with my phone. I wake up as I heard mum's voice from downstairs told me to pack up my things. I lazily pack up my things and go to sleep.