Horror movie with Ljoe

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Horror movie with Ljoe


 

 

''Aishh , my beautiful skin .'' I mumbled as I thought of my injured arm and calf .

 

I walk to upstairs slowly while cursed the principal and that queenkas under my breath . As I enter my room , I throw myself on my soft bed and about to close my eyes , then , someone knock my room door .

 

Knock...Knock

 

''Come in.'' I say with my low voice

 

Mrs Park enter my room and I quickly wake up and sit on the bed . She just smile sweetly at me .

 

''Miss Nara , your mum , Mrs Jang asks you to go downstairs now .She wants to talk to you .'' Mrs Park say in serious tone

 

*What ?! Omma call me ? Did omma know that I'm lying to her just now ?*

 

I nod slowly and stand up from my bed . Mrs Park make her way to the kitchen and I follow behind her . As we go downstairs , mum already stand in front the television ,waiting for me . I drag my feet slowly to mum while my head keep looking at my feet.

 

''Nara ah , omma want to go out with Mrs Park later . We want to buy something . Did you want me to buy something for you too ?'' Mum asks and hold my shoulder

 

My heart almost explode since I thought that mum will punish me because I'm lying to her .

I nod . Waittt... It's mean that I need to stay at home alone since dad went abroad yesterday for his business . Did I ever mentioned that I'm scared to death when something related about ghost around me . I will die immediately if the ghost appear in front of me .

 

''Omma , what time will you come home ? I don't want to stay alone !'' I protest

''I will late but it's okay , I'll send someone to accompany you tonight .'' Mum giggle and hardly pinch my cheek

 

I smile  when I thought mum will send someone , it's must be Jiho . We will have some party when mum already leave . 

I nod and kiss mum's right cheek before she leave with Mrs Park . As the car that mum and Mrs Park ride disappeared from my sight , I run to upstairs to prepare something . I decide to watch horror movie with Jiho even I'm scared but I enjoy watching with someone .

Five minutes later , the door bell ringing and it's mean Jiho already come . I quickly go to main door to let her enter my house . As I open the door , I shocked when I see a guy standing in front of me . *It's should be Jiho , why he's here ?*

 

''Yahh , why are you here ? Did you told me that I get a holiday today since I'm injured .'' I frown for a while

''Your mum call me to accompany you tonight since she will late .  At first , I refused to come here but my mum keep forcing me . I need to hear her since I don't want she to take back my credit card . Don't misunderstand that I want to spend my whole day with you .'' He coldly reply

''Okay then , come in .'' I have to welcome him since I don't want to stay alone at night

 

He enter my house and awkwardly sit on the couch . I go to the kitchen and bring some popcorn with me .

 

''Let's watch horror film since you're here .'' I smile widely and hand him a popcorn . I don't know why but I feel more open to him now .

''Are you sure ?'' He smirk

''Yes.'' I play 'The Conjuring' horror movie and quickly sit beside Ljoe .

 

The movie already start and sometime I will cover my eyes with a pillow when the ghost appear on the screen . Ljoe seems like doesn't scared at all and he enjoy the movie . Sometimes , he will look at me and smirk . Both of us share the popcorn but the one who eat the most is me . Of course I eat the most since I'm scared .

When the movie already end , I feel very relieved . Ljoe stretched his arm and yawn in front of me . *What the , is he bored watching the horror movie ?*

I rolled my eyes and slowly wake up since I want to keep the unfinished popcorn at the kitchen . As I on the way to the kitchen , suddenly , my house blackout . I quickly run back and hug Ljoe's arm without a sound . He chuckle slowly but loud enough for me to hear it .

 

''Yahh , what with that ?'' I slap his arm hardly but still hug his arm .

''You're really coward .'' He pat my hair

''Don't tease me , you better find a torchlight .'' I ask him

''Yahh , how could I know where the torchlight at ? This is your house not mine .'' He say coldly and about to release my hand from his arm

''Don't dare to released my hand from your arm . I will lost in the dark .'' I say while tightened a hug on his arm

''Okay okay , what will we do now ?'' He just let me wrap my hand around his arm

''Can we sit now , my feet already hurt .'' I try to sit on the couch , he just following me

 

The situation become silent since bot of us didn't speak anything , furthermore my house was blackout and the only sound we can hear are the dog bark loudly at the back of my house . Suddenly , the ghost in 'The Conjuring' keep playing on my mind . Ljoe noticed that my hand turn very cold and he put me in his embrace .

 

''It's okay , I'm here . I will protect you if the ghost appear in front of you .'' He try to comfort me

 

I nod slowly and giggle but somehow I feel very safe in his embrace . *Why am I feeling like this ?*

 

Ljoe POV

I need to go to Nara's house to accompany her since my mum and her mum keep force me . I know both of them already plans to make Nara close with me .

I walked slowly to her house and sometimes , I want to turn back but when I think Nara's mum word , I continue my way .

 

''Nara is very coward , I hope nothing bad happened to her .'' Nara's mum word keep play on my mind

 

As I reach her house , I press the bell and she quickly open the door . She looks surprised when she saw me standing in front her door but she still asks me to get into her house .

We watched the horror movie since she decide to watch it . I just follow her because I can't say no . When the movie start , she keep trembling and I found it's very cute . She will hide her face behind the pillow if the ghost appear and I hope she will leaned on me . I didn't pay attention to the horror movie since I'm too enjoy being with her . After the movie end , she's about to go to kitchen then something good bad happened .

The house become dark and I quickly stand to check what happened . Then , I can feel something hug my arm tightly . My heart beat faster when I'm around her , this feeling must be love .