Kidnapped

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Kidnapped


 

''Finally, Jiho and Nara complete their homeworks. Good.'' Mr Han claps his hand and smile toward us but I can hear Yoona and Yuri keeps complaint.

''What is interesting about that? They just pass us their homeworks.'' Yuri said while flip her long hair and everybody laugh at her statements.

''Yea, I just want to encourage them because they never finish their homeworks.'' Mr Han said as he starts to write something on white board.

''She will does anything to embarrass both of us.'' I whisper to Jiho and she nod while glare at Yuri and Yoona.

 

The class end and everyone disappear within a minutes. I just stay still at my seat and doodle something on my book.

 

''Yah, let's eat something ! I'm hungry.'' Jiho throws her arm on my shoulder.

 

At first, I want to reject her invitation but she keeps staring at me with those puppy eyes and it make me feel guilty if I ignore her so I just agree with Jiho.

 

''Okay, let's go. I'm hungry too.'' I stand up and walk to the cafe with Jiho.

 

We buy our own foods and eat silently. Seems like Jiho and me are really hungry because we didn't start any conversation. Then, all the girls scream loudly and squeal but I don't really care about that because I know Teentop is here.

Ljoe makes his ways toward us and put his food beside me.

 

''Woah, I never expect that both of you can sit silently. This is something new.'' Ljoe laugh at his own jokes while me and Jiho just glaring at him.

''Oh, okay okay. Stop glaring at me like that, you guys are really scary.'' Ljoe waves his hand in front of us.

''Nara ah, I will walk you home later.'' Ljoe wink at me and leave as he finish his food.

 ''Okay.'' I simply reply.

 

We enter our class back when the bell ring and start the lessons as usual.

 

''Yo, Nara.'' Ljoe smile as he sees me approach him.

''Um, why did you want to walk me home?'' I ask while walk beside him.

''Your class learn something new right today.'' Ljoe fake a smile but I didn't notice it.

''Yeah, why ?'' I title my head and looks at him.

''I will repeat that chapter again so you didn't forget.'' He just chuckles.

''Ah, my brain can't accept anything anymore.'' I whined and Ljoe just pinch my cheek gently.

''Just bear with it.'' He smirks.

 

Ljoe POV

Flashback

I reach the school early today so I decide to sleep at my class while waiting for other to fill this class. As I put my head on the table, Niel approach me and slap my table heardly.

 

''Yah, what's wrong with you?!'' I almost raised up my voice at him.

''Relax, hyung. I just want to tell you something important.'' Niel said and pull the chair beside me.

''What?'' I raised my eyebrow.

''I heard Yuri plans something bad to Nara. You need to ask her to be careful.'' Niel whisper to me.

''Haish, what with her? I really don't understand.'' I sigh.

''Easy, she wants you. That's all.'' Niel smirk and leave me since Ricky call him.

End of flashback

 

''Ljoe ah, I want to buy something in that shop. Wait here.'' She said and runs toward the shop but I didn't heard what Nara said since my mind still play my conversation with Niel this morning.

 

I still walking while stare blankly in front me. I didn't realize that I actually cross the road alone since Nara still at the shop until I heard someone shout my name.

 

''LJOE AH!!'' I heard a familiar voice calling my name and I turn around and found a guy cover Nara's mouth with a handkerchief.

 

My eye widen at that incident and I really want to run toward them but there's too many car on the road. I hope that I manage to help her. I mentally cursed since the car move nonstop on the road and I decide to cross the road.

Unfortunately, a van approach now where and they get into the van and disappear.

I stunned for a while and hold my chest as I can feel a pain in my heart. It's really hurt like crazy, then I rush to Teentop dorm and forget about the pain in my heart. I need to save Nara, it's all my fault that she's been kidnapped.

 

''Yah, palli !'' I'm panting hardly as I kick the door.

''Yah, you brat! Did you want to crash our door?'' Chunji yells at me but I ignore him.

''Calm down boy. What happen? Tell us.'' CAP said as he get out from his room went he heard Chunji's loud voice.

''Nara, she got kidnapped. Hyung, we need to save her.'' I look very pathetic right now, I feel like I'm a little lost puppy that asking for help to others.

''I know who's behind all of this.'' Niel smirk.

''Yuri'' Changjo and Ricky said in unison.

 

I try to relax by inhale the air slowly and exhale. All of us gather at the living room and start to make a plans to save my girl.

 

''Okay, this is the plans. We need to follow it or else something bad might happen.'' CAP said and all of us nod.

''Wait for me, my girl.''