L return

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

L return


 

 

I walk to my locker and keep all the books there while Jiho still eat her breakfast at cafe . I decide to enter the class first to do some revision since today is math test and I don't have any confident yet to answer the math questions even I already study with Ljoe yesterday .

As I enter the class , I can see that Yuri sit on my place with Yoona . I walk toward them and smack the table in front of them .

 

''What on earth did you two doing here ? In my place ?'' I send a death glare to them

''Do you get any doll from us ? That a threat from us because you try to get closer with Ljoe.'' Yuri say while fix her hair

''From you ? That why the doll looks very ugly like all of you .'' I smirk

''YAAHHH !! We're not ugly !'' Yoona scream to get our class attention

''Lets go Yuri , I don't want to see her face again .'' She add while point her finger at my face

 

I rolled my eyes when two of them pass beside me and sit on my place .

 

What a waste , because of them , I only have 5 minutes to do some revision and about the doll ? How could mum says that its from my uncle . I really don't understand . I need to ask mum about this

 

I quickly take out my pencil case and when I want to take my book , the teacher already arrived and the class start to full with students . Jiho also enter the class and sit on her place while give a 'good luck' sign for me .

The class become silent since the test paper has been given and the only thing that I can heard is some fake cough from some students who try to discuss the answer with their friends . 

The bell already rang and all the student run like crazy to the cafe . Jiho and me decide to stay until the recess time end .

 

''Jiho ah , how about the exam just now ? It's hard , right ?'' I ask while try to solve some math questions

''It's not really hard but still not easy .'' Jiho chuckle

''Oh , really ?'' I sigh heavily because I know she will pass the exam

 

Jiho nod a little and continue doing her works . I put my head on the table as I don't have any spirit to study right now . Then , my phone ring to tell that I have a message . I lazily read the message .

 

Remember our deal yesterday , I will wait for you at 4pm near the playground . Don't be late

Ljoe~

 

I smile automatically when read his message . Fortunately , Jiho doesn't see me , smile alone like crazy .

After a few minutes later , the recess end and the second test start . My eyes keep closing with its own and I keep yawn .

 

Ringggg

 

Finally the school end , Jiho and me are the first one who leave the school . We run toward the station bus and luckily the bus arrived .

I reach my house safely and quickly lay on the couch while thinking about what I'm going to wear this evening . I close my eyes and suddenly , some one knocked my door .

I wonder who is it since no one at home now except me . I get up from the couch and make my way to the front door .

As I open the door , my eyes widen and my lips slowly part .

 

''Myungsoo ah ? Is that you ?'' I say while cupped my mouth

''Yes , don't say that you already forget me .'' He teased

''When did you return ?'' I ask still disbelief my eyes

''Yesterday , I really miss you !'' He hug me tightly and show his sweet smile . The smile that make my heart ringing in my ears.

 

I miss you too .

 

I'm almost on the verge of crying when I look through into his eyes . Actually , both of us know each other a long time ago and I really love him . Then, he need to follow his parent to U.S for his dad's business dealing .

I keep waiting for him to return until one day , I almost forget about him because of Ljoe .

 

''Nara ah , I want to spend time with you today , please ~'' He's doing a puppy eyes that no one can say 'no'

''But ...'' I got cut off

''Pleaseeee..'' Now he uses his overload aegyo

''Okay.'' I can't say no to him

''YAYY ! Let's go now .'' He pull my hand gently

 

I just let myself being drag by him and I take out my phone to inform Ljoe that I can't go out with him today .

 

Ljoe POV

I run as fast as I can to reach my home early . I'm a bit excited about our deal yesterday . As I arrived , I make my way to my room and quickly change my uniform to a t-shirt .

Then , I exit my house and make my way to the playground . I decide to wait Nara here .

I look at my wrist watch and it's already 4.30 pm . Is she forget about our deal ?

I search for my phone to reminds Nara but unfortunately , I leave my phone at the house .

 

''Ahh , how can I leave my phone .'' I talk to myself

 

What should I do now ? Should I leave ? but what if she come after I'm leaving . I will wait until 5 and if she doesn't show up , I think I will leave .

 

''I'm really hungry right now . Nara ah , you better show up . I already book a place at restaurant to dinner with you .'' I keep mumble alone .