Hurt

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Hurt


 

I open my eyes slowly due to splash water on my face and the first thing I see is a smirk plastered on Yuri's face. My eyes widen and I try to remember what's happen on me but my head hurt like crazy. I find myself sit on the chair while my hand and leg being tie tightly at the chair.

 

''Well, well. You're still alive?'' Yuri pull my hair to the back so that I will face her.

''Let me go!'' I hiss but Yoona slap me hardly on my cheek.

''This will not happen if you listen to our warnings.'' Yoona flip her hair and smile innocently at me.

''Girls, you can do anything toward her and make sure that she's die.'' Yuri said to SNSD and leave the room.

 

They show their evil smile before they throw a punch on my abdomen and my face. I can feel blood flow on my forehead when Jessica hit it with a steel bat. I try my hard not to scream or tear up since my tears didn't worth for them and I don't want to show my weakness side.

I keep receive a hit until I heard a loud bang and everything turn pitch dark.

 

Ljoe POV

We arrived at the abandon apartment and the area around there was very scary. Then, we start our plan and we split into 3 groups. Chunji and me decide to search for the room while CAP and Changjo will wait at the front balcony. Ricky and Niel will wait at our car in case SNSD will escape.

 

''Where the hell are they hiding my girl?!'' I hiss and punch the wall.

''Yah, don't make some noise. You'll attract them.'' Chunji narrowed his eyes toward me and continue for the searching.

 

As we pass one of the room, I see Yuri get out from the room. I quickly pull Chunji's hand and hide at the corner, luckily Yuri didn't see us as she walks straight to the exit room.

I send a message to CAP about Yuri leave and rush to the room with Chunji. The girls's voice fill up the room and I quickly kick the door to reveal my girl being tie on the chair while SNSD keep hitting her.

Jessica drop the steel bat that full of blood when she saw me. My eyes widen at the sight of my girl, she looks very terrible right now. Chunji make his way to the girls and about to punch them but suddenly Mblaq approach now where and the fight begin.

I can't reach my girl since the number of attacker are more than us. 2 of us didn't give up and keep punch them. As we're fighting, my girl lost in my sight. I can't find her anywhere then someone knock my head with chair. I fall down and I can hear Chunji still fight with them. My vision become blur as Mir and Lee Joon kick me hardly non stop.

As I about to close my eyes, I heard CAP's voice and my member already arrived. Even my whole body feel hurt like hell right now, I try to gather all my left over energy and help my members. My heart will be in more pain if I still lay down there without help my member and my girl.

About an hour, we stop as all the Mblaq member lay down on the floor. Unfortunately, SNSD manages to escape with my girl. I bend down to Seungho and grab his hair.

 

''Where's my Nara?!'' I yell at him.

''I don't know.'' He simply said as he's panting hardly. I was about to punch him but CAP hold my hand.

''Stop it, Ljoe. You can kill him.'' CAP seriously said.

''But..'' My word being cut off.

''Let's find her by ourselves.'' Niel said and all of us leave the apartment and Mblaq there.

 

We set our way to the car and I get into the car. Then, I can feel a cold palm cover my eyes and I quickly turn my back. There's my girl, sitting behind me with a weak smile on her face. I quickly go beside her and hug her gently while her hair.

 

''But how?'' There's the only word that escape from my mouth.

''We save her when SNSD drag her outside.'' Ricky and Niel smile.

''How about SNSD?'' I ask even I'm not that curious about them.

''We lost them.'' Niel said while rub his back neck awkwardly.

''It's okay, the important one is your girl is safe now.'' CAP said and all of us drove to our dorm.