Epilogue

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Epilogue


 

Here I am, standing in front of my class for a second years. I don't know whether I must be happy or not. Good news is I'm in second year and bad news is Ljoe already graduate.

 

''Yah, Nara ah! do you want to still there until the school end?'' Jiho yells while throw her pen toward me.

 

My thought was distracted when the pen exactly hit my forehead. I glare at her and quickly go to my seat. The lessons goes as usual as the teacher start to teach in front of the class. As usual, Jiho and me will sleep in the class due to boringness. 

The last bell ring and my classmates disappear within a minute, still with their old behavior. I walk alone to my house since Jiho need to takes care of something at school.

As I pass the school gate, someone grab my arm and my face end up hit his chest. I slowly raised my face up and see Ljoe smile widely at me.

 

''Miss me?'' Ljoe grins while release my arm from his grip.

''Shall I be honest or lie?'' I giggle when he widen his eye.

''If honest will be painful to heard, I would rather listen to fraud.'' He pretend to be sad.

''Aigoo, I'll be honest to you. I miss you so much.'' I give him a quick hug.

''Anyway, why are you here? Don't you have class?'' I ask him curiously.

''I do have a class but my lecturer absent today so I decide to meet you instead.'' He said playfully and hold my hand.

''Let's go buy some ice cream!'' Ljoe drag me with him.

 

We walk side by side to the ice cream shop and I really miss this moment. I hope I can control the time and return back at that time.

 

''What flavor do you want?'' Ljoe asks me while looks at the various flavor.

''Chocolate.'' I simply said.

 

After buy some ice cream, we go to the playground nearby and rest on the bench. There's only a few child play in the playground.

Suddenly, Ljoe pull my hand to the spinning wheel and ask me to hold the holder tightly.

 

''Yah, don't push hardly!'' My eyes widen when he's turning the spinning wheel and jump beside me.

 

The spinning wheel turn fast and I almost fall but a firm grip hold my waist. I feel secure when he catch me from fall and I secretly smile.

We stop the spinning wheel and I quickly jump off and hold my head. I feel very dizzy right now and Ljoe lead me to the bench.

 

''How about your study now?'' I broke the silence.

''Um, it's hard but I can handle it.'' Ljoe said while his ice cream.

 

I nod and keep silence. Well, he study at university now and there's a lot of beautiful girls out there. What if he fall for them? Will he forget about me?

 

''Maybe there are beautiful girls out there but there's only one angel in my heart and that was you! I promise to stay by your side I won't change,even if time passes, I love you, I'll protect you'' Ljoe caress my hair gently and smile.

 

 

Trust me now, I’ll swear to the heavens

That our love will last till the end...