Campfire warning

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Campfire warning


 

After the game end and the winner already being announced, we make a campfire to enjoy the nature and the cold air. Mr Yoo asks us to build our own campfire since some of student complaint that they don't want to share with others. Mrs Reen suggests to form a group to build the campfire.

Jiho jump in front of me and asks to find some wooden before other group take it. I stunned for a while due to the impact when Jiho jumps in front me.

 

''Yah, are you deaf? Palli!'' Jiho slap my arm hardly and I automatically scream.

 

Fortunately, they didn't hear since all of them look busy with their own campfire. I glare at Jiho and she just shows her silly grin.

 

''Yah, what that for? You slap me so hard. It's hurt like hell, you know?'' I put my hand on my waist while nagging at her.

''It's hurt. Mianhae Nara ah, bbuingg bbuingg!'' She said while shows her aegyo.

''Aish, I'll forgive you this time. Let's find some wood.'' I heavily sigh and walk toward the tree to take some wood while Jiho walks around and tries to snatch other wood.

''I already find the woods. You and Jiho will be in the same group with Teentop.'' Ljoe grab my arm before I bend down to take the woods.

''Really? Okay then, I also feel lazy to find some woods.'' I smile while throw my fist in the air.

''But...'' Ljoe smirk.

''But what?'' I titled my head but he didn't say a word. He just pull my wrist and head to Teentop.

 

Jiho already sit there happily while waving at me. Maybe Ljoe already tells her, that's why she looks happy because we don't have to find the woods anymore. We reach them and I quickly sit beside Jiho.

 

''We already find the woods so both of you need to make the campfire.'' Chunji said and I automatically sigh.

''Aish, it's hard to build the campfire.'' I mumble to myself.

''Yeah, I'm very lazy right now. I just want to rest.'' Jiho keep complaint.

''How about you guys play rock paper scissor. If one of you win, the loser will build a campfire and the winner will rest with us.'' Ljoe suggest a game and quickly whisper something to Jiho behind my back.

''Okay,'' I smile and hope that I will win. Jiho grin widely and nod a bit.

''Kai-bai-bo! Yay !!'' Jiho cheer happily while my eyes widen since I need to do this alone.

 

Jiho runs to Teentop and having some fun there. I take some big rocks and try to make some fire.

 

''Aish, it's hard.'' I keep mumble while try to make a fire.

''Need some help?'' Ljoe approach and sits beside me.

''No, I can do it alone. Why don't you rest with them?'' I said without look at him.

''I just want to accompany you here so you don't talk alone and they will assume you crazy.'' He said while ruffle my hair.

''Yah!'' I said and both of us laugh.

 

Ljoe POV

Actually, I have a lighter to help you build the campfire but you don't want my help so I think I will see you make a fire by yourself. Anyway, we can sit together while waiting for you to make a fire. Take as much as time you want. 

I smile secretly and have a nice chatting with Nara. She's so cute when she put all her attention just to make a fire.

 

''Nara ah, why are you so late?'' CAP said while walk toward us.

''It's hard. I can't build this campfire. Aish.'' She looks very annoying right now.

''Why don't you ask Ljoe to help you. He has a lighter.'' Niel said.

''What?!'' She looks at me and I stare at her with my innocent face.

''I already offer to help you but you said that you want to do it alone, right?'' I answers innocently.

''Haish, okay, okay. Now give me your lighter.'' She rolled her eyes.

''Here, anything for you.'' I said and Teentop and Jiho laugh.

 

She takes it and start to light the fire. Finally, our group can rest warmly while look at the stars on the dark sky. I lay beside Nara and she looks very beautiful with her eyes close while enjoy the warm bonfire. I smile unknowingly as the wind hit her face and her soft hair.

 

''The star is very beautiful and bright.'' She turns to me while point at the sky.

''Yeah, it's beautiful as you.'' I said and mumble at the last word.

''What?'' She looks into my eyes and I just shook my head.

End of POV

 

Ljoe mumbles something but I can't hear it clearly so I decide to ask him. He just shook his head and I continue look at the sky. Then, someone throw something toward me and I flinch a bit.

I look at the flying paper that someone just throw to me and read it.

 

You'll regret one day!

 

I wonder who throw the paper to me as I look around me. There, I see SNSD looks at me. I mean glare at me with their death glare and Yuri step forward from her member and smirk evily at me.

I'm about to said something but Mrs Reen make an announcement. She asks us to go back to our room since it's already late. Ljoe approach me and wrap his arm on my waist and pull me with him.

His sudden action makes Yuri boiling and I know that I need to be more careful.

Is this a warning ?