Be mine

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Be Mine


 

Day passed quickly after I'm going through all obstacles in school and now I'm sitting for the final examination paper. 
 

''Okay class, time up and pass up your paper before you exit the class.'' A teacher's voice make me stop writing.

 

The cheer and sigh of relief can be heard after everyone pass up their paper and exit the classroom. I stretch my arm and keep all my belonging into my bag. Jiho approach me and sit in front of me.

 

''Yah, palli. We're going late.'' Jiho pull my hand.

''Ah, wait a minutes. No need to rush.'' I glare at her while stand up from my seat.

 

Today is our senior graduation day and it's mean their last day in this school. I'm a bit sad because Ljoe is one of them. We rush to the main hall and I stop for a while when I see some club sell a flower.

I beckoned to Jiho to enter first while I'm buying a bouquet of flower to Ljoe. I choose an orchid flowers to him because I think it's match him.

 

''Nara ah, here!'' Jiho waves her hand when she see me enter the main hall.

 

I go toward her and sit beside her. The ceremony start with a speech from the head prefect and continue by our principal. I see Ljoe sits with Teentop at the corner of the hall and my heart flutter when our eyes meet. He smiles at me before he turns back.

After the speech end, all of the senior get onto the stage and they been awarded by certificate and a bouquet of flowers. I quickly take out my camera from my bag and snap a picture of them especially Ljoe.

The ceremony end after the senior take some picture with all teacher and I decide to wait for Ljoe at the front gate. Jiho meets with the senior who was close with her at the cafe.

 

''Oh, Nara ah. Why are you here? I though you with Jiho.'' Ljoe approach me from the back while peek his head on my shoulder. I flinch a bit with his sudden action and turn to face him.

''You're here. Congratulation Ljoe ah!'' I smile while pass him an orchid flower.

''Woah, this is nice. Thanks.'' He takes the flower and peck on my cheek.

''Yah! What are you doing?!'' I take a few steps backward while try to cover my red face.

''Uh, let's go somewhere to celebrate my graduation.'' He swings my hand and grin.

''Where?'' I manage to ask him before he pulls me to his car.

''I'm sure you're going to like it.'' He winks and open the door for me to get into the car.

 

The ride fill with music on the radio and Ljoe just focus on the road. I decide to enjoy the scenery outside the window and let the music prevent from awkwardness.

Soon, we arrived at the amusement park and I quickly get out from the car follow by Ljoe.

 

''Let's go to the food stall first. I'm hungry.'' Ljoe said while point at the food stall.

''Okay. As you wish.'' I nod and he takes my hand with his to the food stall.

 

We order some foods and wait patiently there.

 

''What are we going to do after eat?'' I ask him.

''Um..I can't think properly right now because I'm too hungry. Let's discuss after we finish our meals.'' He said while looks at the menu.

 

The food arrives within a minutes and I can see a big smile on Ljoe's face. We eat the food silently and I found Ljoe is very cute when he eat. I quickly take out my phone and secretly snap his picture.

 

''I know what are you doing right now. You better delete it.'' He said while chewing his food. I just stuck my tongue out when he doesn't see and pretend that I'm innocent.

''Oh, today is the last day I'm in school so I hope you don't lost your spirit to learn because I'm not there.'' Ljoe chuckles.

''No, I'm not. I'm good without you.'' I giggle but deep inside I'm sad since I start to depend on him.

''You still can depend on me and I will be your forever tutor.'' Ljoe brush the top of my hand.

 

His word make me feel comfortable and make me feel lost someone that very important to me.

We finish our meals and Ljoe suggest to walk around the park since the foods doesn't digest yet. I just agree with him and we walk side by side around the park.

There's a clown with many different balloons shapes in his hand that being surrounded by a children. Ljoe pulls me to near the clown and watch as the clown perform some magic to entertain the child.

The clown smile and approach me and Ljoe. He gives me a heart balloons and continue his magic. I take the balloon happily and cheer. Ljoe pat my hair and we continue walking around.

We stop at the photo booth and this is my turn to pull Ljoe there.

 

''Let's take a photo together!'' I said and both of us get into the photo booth.

 

We take a lot of photos together with different styles. After end take a photo, we put some sticker on the photo and it's turn very cute. I put a rabbit ear on Ljoe's head while he put a big spectacle on my photo.

Then, Ljoe buys me a pink candy cotton and now I'm totally look like a kid with balloon on my left hand and cotton candy on my right.

 

''Woah, you look like them!'' Ljoe said to me and point to the group of children who's playing on merry-go-round while hold his laughter.

''Yah, don't laugh. Everybody is looking at us.'' I pretend to be angry but fail since he's laughing like crazy right now and it's make my lips curled into smile.

 

I can't do anything with this playful Ljoe so I decide to walk away before people think we're crazy. As I turn my back to him and ready to leave him, a pair of arm back hug me and I feel very secure in his embrace.

 

Ahh, my heart ring in my ear and I hope he doesn't notice it.

 

''You can't run from me.'' He whisper into my ear and let me go.

 

I just stuck my tongue out and walk in front him. Ljoe catch me up when he see me already far from him.

 

''Let's ride that.'' Ljoe approach beside me and point to the ferris wheel.

''Um, okay.'' I look at my wrist watch and it's show 10PM. It's already late thought and I think mum will not angry if she knows I'm going out with Ljoe.

 

We go straight and ride the ferris wheel since there's no one there. I wonder why it's only me and Ljoe in the ferris wheel.

 

''Are you happy? It's only us since I rent this ferris wheel.'' He smile while explain at me as he can read my mind.

''Oh, I see. Why did you rent it?'' I titled my head.

''It's because I want to say something to you.'' Ljoe's face turn serious.

 

I nod and ask him to continue his word.

 

''Be mine.'' He simply said while take my hand with his.

''Huh?'' My eyes widen at his word.

''Be mine and I will protect you forever. I love you, Jang Nara.'' He kiss on my forehead.

 

Finally, my long question has been answer and I feel very happy. I nod and that time a big firework spread on the black sky. I quickly look outside the window and enjoy the firework with Ljoe, my annoying tutor and boyfriend now.

 

 

 


 

AN : Thanks for those who have been with me until the last chapter and thank you very much to my subscribers. I love you all.