School demolished

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

School demolished


 

 

As usual Mrs Park will wake me up to school . I moan slowly while force my feet to enter the bathroom . I wash up quickly and choose my uniform in my closet . As I wear my uniform , I stand in front of the mirror and fix my hair . Then , I can hear dad's voice calling my name from downstair . I rush to downstair and head to the kitchen . I can see mum and dad already sit at dining table while talk about my 'new tutor' . My mood suddenly change and I drag the chair hardly to show that I'm not in mood to talk about that kind of thing .  Mum and dad startled when I sit on the chair hardly and didn't care about the food on the table . I quickly drink some hot chocolate and leave the dining room without saying any words . Dad follow me from behind and mess my hair .

 

''What happend with my cheerful son ?'' Dad ask curiously

''Nothing and what did you call me just now ? Son ?'' I raised my brow

''Oops , mianhae my cute little daughter .'' Dad chuckle

 

I nod while wearing my cool sneaker . I really don't mind if dad call me his son since dad really wants son since I was not born yet . Then when he know that he get a baby girl , he feel a bit upset but he's still can accept me in this family . He always teach me how to play football and sometimes both of us go to watch football matches. Since that day , I become really close with my dad and he always back up me when mum scold me . I wave at dad and leave my house . I walk slowly and wait for Jiho at the junction . As I see Jiho , I quickly yell at her . She walks calmly like nothing happen . 

 

''Yahh , you little brat ! Pali , we already late to school .'' I yell while showing my small fist

''Just swagggg ! We can climb the gate like usual right ?'' She say and ruffled my hair

 

Both of us running with high speed since Jiho and me are runner at school . As we reach the school , the gate already close . I climb and jump from the gate followed by Jiho . We run to our class and it's look like the teacher already start the lesson . Jiho and me enter our class using a back door . We need to crawl for sake of our life . Unfortunately , the teacher see Jiho's back and shout loudly .She asks us to go to her . I quickly stand and walk with a straight face . She give a death glare to Jiho and me before she start to scold us . *I should bring my earphone .* I mumble alone while Jiho reply her death glare . Then , Yuri and Yoona enter the class and the teacher smile at them .

 

Both of the queenkas also late but the teacher welcome them by her 'angelic smile' . The teacher asks them to sit while look angryly at Jiho and me .

 

''Umm , ssam (teacher in korea language) why don't you punish them like us ?'' I bravely say while point at the two of them

''I just give them warning since they're good students in Kirin High School .''The teacher say

''Are you really kidding us ? Don't you know that your action are unfair and selfish maybe .'' I raised my voice

Haishh , this brat . Who are you to tell me to do something , huh ?'' She start to explode

''We're prime minister , of course we're students .'' Jiho smirk

''YOUUUUU !!!'' She yell 

 

SLAPPPPPPP

 

I touch my red cheek and look down at my sneaker . Actually , the teacher wants to slap Jiho but suddenly her spectacle fall down and she slap my face hardly . *How the hell did her spectacle can fall down ?* I thought and still looking down . Then , my body start to shaking slowly and I burst into laugh . I found it very funny and Jiho already laugh so hard while slap her hand on the table . The class become noisy because of Jiho and me . Everybody didn't dare to laugh or chuckle since the teacher is very fierce and scary . Finally , Jiho and me are standing outside the class until school end . 

 

Meanwhile at TOP High School

Teentop is one of the Kingkas there and girls who study there thought that they're lucky . Suddenly , the principal give an announcement to inform the students that their school will demonished because the landowner wants to build an agency . 

 

''I hope all of us get a same school .'' CAP say while open the letter gently

''Yea . Hope so .'' Niel also open the letter slowly

''JEBALLL !'' Ricky say

 

All of them open the letter and start to cheer loudly as Teentop got the same high school . 'Kirin High School' . They will start enter Kirin High School tomorrow . Changjo and Chunji hive 5 each other and all of them walks around the school since today is the last day for them to study here .