Trouble

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Trouble


 

My class full of complaint since the teacher gives us a tan of homework after the end of vacation. Jiho and me exchange a look and I sigh heavily so did Jiho. 

 

''Ssaem..This is too much.'' Ricky whined cutely hope for the teacher mercy.

''Yeah, my brain will burst if you gives too much homeworks.'' Changjo tries to help Ricky but failed anyway.

''No excuse. I want you guys to collect your homework tomorrow. If not, I'm not giving extra credit for your upcoming exam. Class dismissed.'' The teacher said and exit the class.

 

Today, the queenkas didn't attend to school. It's a little weird because all of SNSD didn't come to school almost a week. I wonder if they change to another school.

 

''Ahh, I think I can't finish it by tomorrow.'' Jiho said while stare blankly at the ceiling.

''Really? huh, if you can't how about me? I'm not that smart to finish this homeworks.'' I mumble slowly and keep sigh.

''Yah, you can ask your tutor to help you, right?'' Jiho slap my arm.

''Oh yeah! How can I forget about this?'' I pluck my finger happily and grin widely.

''You're so lucky but silly at the same time.'' Jiho laugh hardly.

''Yah, how dare you.'' I pout.

 

Our conversation being cut when the teacher enter our class. I hope there's no more homework from this teacher. I clasped my hand together and pray silently.

 

Please, no homework again.

 

Suddenly, the teacher tells us to do our own works since she has something to solve. All the student cheer happily and start to form a group. The girls start to find a victim to be their main topic to gossip while the boys play like crazy at the back of the class. Some of the girls gather at Ricky and Changjo places.

The siren ringing nonstop since something happen in the school. Maybe one of the school building burning. All of the student run like crazy to save their own life. The teacher make an announcement to gather at the field and warn us to get out from the building.

When I'm about to leave the school hall, I heard someone crying at the rooftop. I hesitated to continue my pace or to take a look. How if there's someone trap on the rooftop.

The girl scream become louder and I quickly turn back to save that girl's life. It's not like I want to be a hero in this dangerous situation but there's a person who really need a help. I dash to the building and make my way to the rooftop but no one there.

I try to call out but then I see SNSD approach me now where and smirk at me. That time I know that this is their trap to make me come here.

 

''Look who's here? Finally, she come by herself.'' Yuri clap her hand and other laugh evily.

''Yah, let me go.'' I try to struggle when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grab my arm tightly.

''Just scream as hard as you can because they can't hear you.'' Yoona tap my chin hardly and smirk.

 

I close my eyes when I see Sunny swing the bat, ready to hit me but I don't feel anything. I heard a familiar voice shout and I slowly open my eyes.

 

Ljoe POV

All of us gather at the field but there's no fire at all. Maybe someone try to play prank with us. The teacher go inside the school to make sure that it's really safe.

I look around to find Nara but I can't find her. I wonder where did she goes in this critical situation.

Ricky and Changjo approach me with their usual grin.

 

''Hyung, what are you looking for?'' Changjo asks me.

''Where's Nara? I didn't see her at all.'' I ask him worriedly. Of course I'm worry, how if she's still in her class.

''Oh, I saw her just now. She at rooftop with someone maybe.'' Ricky approach now where and throw his arm on my shoulder.

 

My eyes widen and I quickly make my way to the rooftop. I hope she's alright and please let her safe. When I reach the rooftop, I heard a familiar voice scream and I really sure that voice belong to Nara.

 

''STOP IT !'' I shout when I see Sunny almost hit Nara with the bat. Fortunately, Sunny stop and drop the bat.

''Oppa, it's not like what you see. I can explain it.'' Yuri said as she start to panic.

''Don't call me oppa and I don't want to hear any explanation from you.'' I hiss while make my way to Nara. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung quickly let her go.

 

I carry her bridal style and leave them there. Before I go, I glare at Yuri and she quickly look away try to avoid my death gaze.

 

''Gomawo'' She whisper to me. Cute

''It's okay, just imagine what will happen to you if I'm late even for one sec.'' I sigh and smile warmly at her.

''You can put me down now. I'm not injured at all, I still can walk.'' She said while staring at me.

''I don't want.'' I stuck my tongue out and she hits my chest playfully.

End of POV

 

The student start to fill in the class as nothing happen. All the teacher has a sudden meeting to reveal who's behind all of this.

What they don't know that Yuri and Yoona already destroy the evidence. Even a single evidence.