Warning

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Warning


 

I sigh nonstop when I remember about today incident. That Queenkas really can't let me live peacefully as they was willing to do anything to hurt kill me. 

The door bell ring as someone press on it. I already know who's behind the door so I just command her to get into my house by herself.

 

''Yah, Jiho ah ! Just open the door, I didn't lock it.'' I shout as I'm really lazy to wake up from the couch.

 

Jiho stormed into my house while looks around to find my mum.

 

''Annyeong auntie ! Jiho's here !!'' Jiho shout as she marched toward me.

''Oh Jiho, you're here. I really miss you and how about your parent ?'' Mum peeks from the kitchen.

''Omma and appa are good. Me too, I miss you auntie.'' Jiho said with her cute voice.

''Ah, I will prepare some snacks. Please wait for a moment and Nara ah, why are you still lay on the couch. Get up now.'' Mum giggles but turn serious when she's chided me.

''Okay arasso !'' I said while sit properly on the couch and hit Jiho's arm playfully.

''Yah, I get a scold because of you.'' I pretend to be angry but Jiho just ignores me and takes out her homework.

''Palli, we don't have any times. We need to finish this homework by tomorrow, right?'' Jiho said and gestures me to take out my homeworks.

 

I lazily walk to my room and take my homeworks that teacher gives this morning. At first, I want to ask Ljoe to teach me but he said he can't because he has something to does. I tell Jiho about that and she agrees to finish her homeworks with me.

As I go downstairs, my eyes widen at the sight of table that full of snacks and drinks. This gonna be a really long day. I approach Jiho and hit her head slowly.

 

''Yah, are you gonna finish our homeworks or all of this foods ?'' I mentally shout at her and she blocks her ear because of my loud voice.

''Let's finish this delicious foods first. Your mum already prepare this food with love. How can we ignore all this food? Come to omma, sweet foods.'' Jiho explain clearly and put one of the food in .

''Haish, this girl is really something.'' I sigh and enjoy Jiho eat the foods. I know she can't finish it by herself, so the good part of me will help her finish it. I'm really a caring and loving friend.

''Oh, Nara ah, can I sleep here tonight. I'm a bit bored at home since mum and dad always busy with their business.'' Jiho asks while chewed the food.

''Okay, it will be great!'' I show a thumb up to her and continue eat the snacks.

 

After we make sure that we clean all the foods, I feel laziness and sleepiness attack me so I turn toward Jiho and find her sleepy face on the table. I think we can't do it right now since I'm not in mood to do this homework.

 

''Nara ah, let's go out.'' Jiho excitedly cheers.

''To where?'' I lazily ask.

''Arcade! I heard there's a new game there.'' Jiho's face become more brightly.

''Really ? Okay. Let's go and you're really a bad influence to me.'' I chuckle and ask a permission to go out from mum.

 

Mum agrees with me since Jiho keeps showing her cute pout. We go out but head to Jiho's house first because she wants to change her clothes. She came to my house just now only wear a school uniform so she wants to change to comfortable clothes.

 

We arrived the arcade and a bit surprise because there's a lot of people here. I mean student at our age. I look at Jiho and she just shrugged while walks toward one of the game.

 

''Don't mind about people, just focus on your games.'' Jiho said with her eyes locks at the game screen.

 

I just nod a bit and focus on my game. We were having a good and happy times at arcade until we really forget what time is it.

 

Ljoe POV

I can't just sit still when Yuri tries to harm Nara so I ask Teentop to follow the queenkas. I need to gives them some lesson and warning for not to mess up with my Nara.

After a few minutes, CAP calls me to come to arcade at Gangnam since all the queenkas gather there and try to flirt with another boys. I leave my house and dash to the arcade.

 

''Hyung, here!'' Changjo whisper while waving his hand toward me.

''Should I call them to go at the back of arcade so we didn't mess around with all the people in there?'' Niel asks me and I just nod while tighten my fist.

 

Chunji and Ricky get into the arcade and try to call Yuri out. She looks very excited when they use my name for calling her out.

 

''Oh, is that Nara and Jiho?'' Chunji asks Ricky.

''Where? Oh, I see. What are they doing here?'' Ricky asks himself.

''Didn't you tell me that your class have a lot of homeworks and need to pass by tomorrow?'' Chunji asks again when he sees Nara and Jiho smile face.

''Yea, noona is really...something.'' Ricky said since he already knows that Nara and Jiho always get scold by teacher because they always didn't finish their homeworks.

''And why are you calling them noona when you're in the same class?'' Chunji still asks Ricky.

''Hyung, did you forget? I'm not same grade as them. Changjo and me skip a year because we're too clever.'' Ricky said proudly.

 

Chunji just roled his eyes and they go outside the arcade with Yuri behind them.

 

''Oppa, why are you calling me ?'' Yuri said in her flirty voice.

''I need you to admit something. Did you plans to make Nara go to the rooftop this morning so you and all of your gang could beat her?'' I said in normal tone as I try to hold my anger. She looks panic when I glare at her so she tries to act cutely.

''Oppa, this is not my fault. I just hate her because she always clings onto you. How irritated.'' Yuri rolled her eyes.

''Yah, don't says like that. It's not her fault and don't try something funny to Nara.'' I smirk at her.

''Why did you care about her?! She's not special and beautiful. I'm more beautiful and y than her.'' She flips her hair proudly.

''For me, she's a beautiful and don't you dare to do anything to her. I warn you.'' I punch the wall behind Yuri and she's stunned for a while.

''Good for you that my fist didn't go straight to your face.'' I hiss and she's really scared.

''This is my last warning, I don't want to take any responsible on you if you dare to touch her.'' I walk away with Teentop leaving her alone there.

''Woahh, you look very cool.'' Chunji said while throw his arm on my shoulder. I just smirk and all of us return to our dorm.

 

As we reached our dorm, Ricky get into my room and tells me about he saw Nara at arcade.

 

''Yah, why don't you tell me early when we still at the arcade?'' I glare at him.

''Mian hyung, I forget to tell you.'' Ricky rub his hand together and tries to does his aegyo.

''Don't do your aegyo.'' I flick his forehead and laugh hardly.

''Hyunggg..'' Ricky tries to flick back but failed when he heard CAP hyung's voice calling for us to eat.

''Haish, this girl. She ruins my image as her tutor.'' I mumble alone when I remember about what Ricky said just now and I automatically smile.

End of POV

 

It's already late and I just realized that we spend too much times at the arcade. I go to Jiho and both of us head to my house. Fortunately, mum didn't notices that we just come home since she's too concentrates watching a television.

We take a bath and start to do our homeworks seriously. I wish we can finish up this homeworks before tomorrow or else we'll receive a heavy punishment.