Challenging

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Challenging


 

 

Break time-

Finally Jiho and me escape for a while from this punishment and make our way to a cafe . As we enter the cafe, I run to our usual seat and Jiho go to buys her food first .

I can see the cafe almost full but no one didn't dare to touch or sit at our place . That the best advantage for us because we didn't need to scramble with other student to find the empty place especially 'The Queenkas'.

After Jiho done buys her lunch , I go to the counter to buy my lunch as well . I choose some of delicious foods and quickly pay at the main counter .

I marching at Jiho with a lot of foods on my both hand . Jiho knows me very well so she didn't suprise when she looks at our full table .

We share the foods together since the break time was nearly end . Then , all students start to get into their own class but Jiho and me still in the cafe , eating . Mr Yoo come toward us and asks us to eat quickly . He smile and leave the cafe.

 

''In this huge school , I only like Mr Yoo .'' Jiho say with a full mouth

''Me too ! He's the best .'' I nod to show that I'm agree with her

 

We eat greedily and I guarantee if someone look at us , maybe they'll think that Jiho and me didn't eat for 10 years . I stop from eating by the sudden and hit my head hardly .

 

''Yahh , waitt ! We still in punishment right ? If we finish early , we still need to stand outside the class . Yahhh , no pabo !!'' I hit Jiho's head hardly this time

''Yahhhhhh !!! You're right but how can you hit my head while I'm still eating . You little brat !'' Jiho yell slowly and both of us chuckle . 

''Just take our time to finish this foods .'' I point at the food

Yeah , don't rush again .'' Jiho continue eating her food

 

After having a 5 minutes conversation , our foods already finished and we walk happily since we're full and stand outside our class .

Then , a few of girls pass by us and I can hear they say about new students who will enter this school . I didn't mean to heard their conversation but their voice are too loud until other people can hear it , so this is not my fault .

Finally , after tired of standing , teacher asks us to enter the class . I feel very relieved as we can enter our class . I can see Yoona and Yuri smirk at us . *What the hell with that face ?* I thought while sit on my cozy seat .

The teacher start to teach in front and Jiho already sleep at the back . Her place is safe since a tall guys sit in front her . I feel very jealous because I can't sleep since the teacher always keep an eye toward me . *Aishh , this is so annoying !* I doodle my book . 

 

''Ringggg , Ringggg !!''

 

The school bell singing loudly and it's mean that the school time already end .

I need to go home alone since Jiho needs to stayback for her new task . I exit the school and walk along the street .

Then , someone stop me with her leg . I raised my head and smirk . They're the loser gang who's lost in fighting with Jiho and me yesterday . Now , they bring their boyfriend to challenging Jiho and me . One of them asks us to fighting at Gangnam's famous alley .

I just agree with them since I didn't scare at all . They tell me that they want to meet Jiho and me here at 9 p.m tomorrow . I smirk and leave them .

I plug in my earphone and make my way to my home sweet home . I reach my house and as I want to enter my house , I can feel that someone staring at me from far away . I keep looking around and found nothing . I enter my house and close the door hardly . 

 

 

                                               images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH0loUumegaJBVzO9OmzC

 

 

L joe POV

Did I just saw that girl who step on my feet at the shop ? I keep following the girl who's in uniform .

Waittt, is that Kirin High School's uniform ? I will transferred to that school tomorrow . It will be fun if that girl attend the same school with me .

 

''Hyungggg ah , what are you looking at ? We need to go to CAP hyung's house . Pali !'' Ricky say while pull L joe's shirt

''Arasso , arasso !'' I follow him and keep looking at that big house

End of POV