Skipping the school

My annoying tutor is L joe ?!!

Skipping the school


 

 

''Yahhh !!! Jang Nara ! Lee Jiho ! Stop there and don't think to run away !'' The teacher yell while chasing us 

''Pali , pali ! Climb the gate .'' I say to Jiho and help her to escape

 

After Jiho land safely , I quickly climb the gate and jump outside the school . Both of us skipping the school because Jiho ask me to watch movies with her . I'm just agree with her since learning is very boring , moreover the teacher is double annoying . We walk happily and make our way to Gangnam street . All the people around there are looking at us since we wear school uniform but who cares ? As long as I'm happy doing this with my bestfriend , I will not stop . As we arrive at the movie part , I quickly buy 2 tickets while Jiho buy some popcorn and cola . We enter the cinema and take our seat . Both of us like to watch an action movie and now we're watching a war movie . After the movie end , we decide to eat something and hangout around the Gangnam street . 

 

''Yah , let's go to our alley .'' Jiho said while chewing the gum

''Okay !'' I show her a agree sign 

 

We walk to our alley and see a gang who are smoking there . Jiho look at me and it's mean that the war will begin . I smile and run toward them . The gang look at us and one of them come near Jiho and push her hardly . 

 

''Yahh , kids ! What the hell are you doing here ?!'' One of them yell at us

''Its seems like you didn't know us , right ?'' I smirk

''Who the hell are you ?'' The leader shout from behind

''Well , just ask people in Gangnam . We're pretty famous .'' Jiho shot back

 

The leader try to punch Jiho because she can't accept Jiho's answer . Jiho quickly avoid it and kick her leg . She fall down and the war start now . Jiho and me keep avoiding their hit while the gang keep receiving our hit. Finally , the war end as the gang ran away making their escape . Jiho and me doesn't hurt at all since we're good fighter . We laugh hardly when we win the war . Nobody dares to bully us or they'll face Jiho and me . After the gang escape , Jiho and me sit and have a chatting in our alley . We will go back home at evening so our parent didn't know that we're skipping the school .

 

Meanwhile -

 

''Hello , is this Mrs Jang ?''

''Yes , I am .''

''I'm a Jang Nara's teacher . I want to inform you that your daughter skip the class again today with her friend , Jiho . I hope you will keep an eye to your daughter . Thank you .''

 

Mrs Jang POV

What with Nara ? She always skipping the school now . I need to do something to make sure that her attitude become well and of course Jiho too . She's like my daughter too .

End of POV

 

I look at Jiho when my phone start to vibrate . It's mum . *Should I answer her ? What should I do ?* I staring at my phone . Jiho looks back at me and asks me to answer it .

 

''Yahh , say that we're in library . We're study for upcoming test .'' Jiho giggle

''Okay .'' I chuckle

 

As I answer the phone , I quickly hold the phone far away from my ear . Its seems like mum is very angry right now . We laugh slowly .