Doojoon, Where Are Yo- Oh...

The Friendly and The Mean

            A few days passed, life was good, and there was nothing to worry about. Doojoon had decided to join an afterschool sport as Mr. Kim suggested, but Junhyung remained stubborn.

            It was lunchtime and Hyunseung and Junhyung were happily eating lunch with Dongwoon and Kikwang. Yoseob came by, his face looked lost.

            “Have you guys seen Doojoon-hyung?” Yoseob panted.

            “Nope, maybe he has a meeting right now?” Junhyung replied. Yoseob nodded thoughtfully, remembering about the afterschool sports thing. “You can check in room 4B, maybe?” Yoseob smiled and bowed to his hyung.

            “Okay, kamsahamnida, Junhyung!” And he was off. The boy skipped along happily, looking at the classroom doors and checking for the label ‘4B’. “Hmmmm…4B…4B…Wait a minute, I’m at the C area…” He groaned and took an immediately left turn away from the C area. As he came towards the B area, he saw a group of people, fairly large in size. “Will I find Doojoon-hyung there…?” He approached the mob and look around for the older one. Slipping around people and avoiding bumping into people, he also met a few people he knew.

            “Hey, Yoseob!”

            “Annyeong, Seungri!” The blonde waved at him and continued making his way through the crowd.

            “Annyeong, Yoseob!”

            “Huh? Oh, hi, Joon! You’re in this meeting, too?”

            “Haha, yeah. Are you looking for something?” Yoseob began to nod.

            “Where’s Doojoon-hyung?”

            “Ummm, I’m not sure, actually. I thought I saw him earlier, maybe you can check around.”

            “I’ve been trying, thanks anyway. Annyeong!” Joon smiled, waved at the boy, and disappeared into the crowd. “Doojoon…Where are you?!” The boy continued squeezing through the huge mob of people, greeting people as he passed by.

            “Hi, Yoseob!”

            “Hello, Daniel! Have you seen Doojoon-hyung?”

            “Mmm…nope. Why?”

            “I completely forgot I still have his notebook! I need to give it back to him!”

            “Can’t you give it back to him in class?”

            “I guess so, but I don’t want to hold it. What if I lose something in it?”

            “…Like what?”

            “I don’t know. Who knows.” Yoseob shrugged and stretched his face a bit.

            “Well, let’s go find him then.” Daniel smiled and grabbed Yoseob by the arm, dragging him along.

            “Slow down! I can’t keep up with you dragging me like this!”

            “If I let you go, you’d probably get lost in this crowd of people. Haha.” Yoseob tried to keep up, bumping into different people as Daniel kept pulling.

            “Watch it!”

            “Watch where you’re going.”

            “Ow!” Yoseob stared at the people he bumped into behind him.

            “Mianhe! But I’m in a hurry!” Daniel continued on until the two reached the outside of the mob. “So…how will we find Doojoon?”

            “I think he left a bit earlier, maybe he needed something from his notebook and left to find you?”

            “Aish, that’s great! Where could he have went?” Yoseob frowned and shook his head. “Let’s go to Kikwang and the others.” The two started down the hall and ran into Youngmin.

            “Are you looking for Doojoon, Yoseob-hyung?” Yoseob nodded in reply.

            “Neh, do you know where he is?”

            “I saw him earlier, he was headed in that direction,” Youngmin pointed to the right, “with some guy, I couldn’t make out his face.”

            “Kamsahamnida!” Yoseob smiled and shot off, this time dragging Daniel along. Youngmin waved goodbye to the two and headed off. The pair ended up going off campus, but they found Doojoon, who was even farther off campus. Yoseob looked for the guy Doojoon was with, but he couldn’t make out his face. Daniel started talking.

            “I can’t see his face, they’re too far.”

            “I can’t either…” Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows. From across the street, there were sounds coming from a nearby house. “Hmm? Do you hear that, Daniel?”

            “Hear what?” The two listened quietly, hearing little sound effects from a game of some sort. They checked for open windows to see if they could find what was making the noise. Yoseob peeked into one house and noticed a television screen was on.

            “Look, over there!” The screen had a game shown on it, and there was someone playing it.

            “It’s a game…what game is it?”

            “I think it’s Final Fantasy XIII.” Suddenly, a voice from inside the house was heard.

            “YES! FINALLY! AFTER ALL THOSE HOURS, I FINALLY BEAT YOU, HECATONCHEIR! HAHAHA! YES.” The voice was bursting with joy. Yoseob and Daniel stared at the jumping figure, slim and tall. Suddenly, it clicked in Yoseob’s head.

            “Oh! It’s the talking mop!”

            “The wha…?”

            “I’ll tell you later, haha.” The boy turned his attention over to Doojoon and the male figure, wondering what they were talking about. “Do you think we should go over there?”

            “Nah, maybe that’s not such a good idea. It’s bad to interrupt, you know.” Yoseob nodded in agreement. “Hey, we should do a collab, someday.”

            “Collab? Okay!” Daniel smiled at the blonde and turned his eyes back to the two in the distance. “What do you think they’re talking about?” Daniel shrugged. Yoseob got impatient, and decided to walk over to them and break the two up. “I’m gonna head over there.”

            “Yoseob, wai-.” Daniel began to move forward but bumped into the blonde, who was frozen in place like stone. “Why’d you stop so suddenly?” There was no reply from Yoseob. Daniel looked over to Doojoon to see what was happening. The two figures seemed to be…kissing?

            “D-Doojoon…hyung…?” Yoseob’s eyes welled up with tears, confused at what was happening. It seemed to be impossible that the older one was kissing another person, yet it was happening in front of his eyes. The sight tore right through him, leaving him with nothing but tears and a broken heart. “Wae…?”

            “Yoseob, you okay?” Daniel was unsure of what to do.

            “I…don’t think I am…” The two fell silent for a while. Suddenly, the blonde ran off, away from the area, leaving Daniel feeling useless.

            “…What could make him feel this way? ...Is it Doojoon?” He began to chase after Yoseob. “YOSEOB!”

-

            Doojoon walked along with Hongki, wondering what he needed.

            “Mmm, what do you need me for?” Hongki turned a slight red, but Doojoon didn’t notice.

            “I wanna talk! Spend some time, you know? Since you’re in the team now, we needa start talking more.”

            “Ahah, I guess so. That’s fine with me. But why are we out here, so far from everyone else?”

            “I don’t know, I guess I’m just more comfortable being away from large crowds.” Doojoon nodded, shifting a tad uneasily. “Doojoon, what made you join sports?”

            “Mmm, Mr. Kim suggested it. I just took his suggestion. Junhyung was also supposed to join, but he didn’t want to.”

            “Ohh, do you think you’re going to stay in sports for the rest of high school?”

            “I guess I can? It’s better if I do, anyway isn’t it?”

            “Yeah, it is.” Hongki smiled and looked around. The two continued talking for a while. Doojoon eventually became comfortable, suspecting nothing. Suddenly, Hongki asked a question that made Doojoon become uneasy again. “Do you like anyone right now?”

            “Uhh…errr, yeah, why?” Hongki looked at the floor, disappointed and nodded.

            “Isn’t it kind of obvious, now that I’ve asked that question?” Doojoon puffed up his cheeks and stared at his friend for a moment.

            “I could be on the wrong idea, haha.” Doojoon chuckled. There was a voice off in some nearby house.

            “YES! FINALLY! AFTER ALL THOSE HOURS, I FINALLY BEAT YOU, HECATONCHEIR! HAHAHA! YES.” The two turned their attention over to where the voice was coming from. Doojoon recognized the voice.

            “It’s the talking mop!” Hongki stared at him, puzzled.

            “Talking mop? Huh?”

            “Oh, never mind. It’s nothing, haha.” Doojoon began to turn back to Hongki when he noticed Yoseob in the distance, standing with who he believed was Daniel. They had their attention fixed on the house with the Brian-mop. Yoseob? He turned back when Hongki began talking.

            “Doojoon, I like you…” Hongki looked off to the side, red and flustered.

            “Oh…Uhh…” What am I supposed to do about this…? “Well, I don’t know how I can help you here…” Can I just get back to Yoseob?

            “Yeah…you probably don’t. Well, that’s all I wanted to tell you.”

            “Oh, so…can I go now?” Hongki let out a sigh and nodded.

            “Mianhe…” Doojoon began to take a step back when suddenly Hongki advanced forth. Pulled in for a kiss, Doojoon was frozen with shock. He struggled to get the attacker off, pushing, but not wanting to harm. Once he pushed Hongki off, he wiped his lips with his sleeve. “What was that for?!”

            “S-Sorry…” Hongki was blushing hard, still feeling excited about what just happened. “It just kinda…took over me.” Doojoon shook his head and spat.

            “I-I’m going to leave now. Sorry, again.” Quickly, he turned away and left, looking ahead for Yoseob and Daniel, but the two were nowhere to be seen. Yoseob, where’d you go? Aigoo, don’t tell me you saw that… His pace was picked up and soon he was running to look for his lover. 

----

Sorry for the late update! I was catching up on other things :|. Thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting/waiting! LOL

So, I didn't know who to make kiss Doojoon so I put in a random person. Who do you guys think it should be? :|