Junhyung...

The Friendly and The Mean

            “JUNHYUNG!” Doojoon continued running after the jealous younger one, but his calls were ignored. “JUNHYUNG!” Finally, Junhyung turned around and gave Doojoon a vicious look. Deciding to not let Doojoon see his anger, he quickly changed his expression.

            “Yeah?” The moment he replied, the hyung had trouble finding what to say.

            “Err, uhh…What’s…up?” Doojoon gave an iffy smile.

            “Mmm, nothing. I just decided to take a walk around here. Just had myself some McDonalds. Did you need anything?”

            “Oh, no. I mean yes! Well, sort of.” Doojoon struggled to find the right words. He finally decided to answer truthfully. “Well, I sorta saw you sitting alone over at the food court. You seemed to be looking over to me. You seemed an-“

            “Looking over at you? Are you seeing things, Doojoon-hyung?” Doojoon was taken back with surprise.

            “Umm, no! I’m pretty sure you were looking over…And left off angrily…”

            “Angrily? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I just needa get home right now. It’s getting a bit late. I’ll see you, Doojoon!” Before the hyung could say anything, he ran off. Doojoon stood in silence and after a while, looked at his phone.

            “…It’s 3:14…How is that late…” He shook his head in confusion and began to return to Yoseob. He turned around to check if Junhyung had really left and sighed. Taking out his phone again, he sent Junhyung a text.

            Hey rly now. Is something wrong?

He continued on walking and when he reached their table, his eyes widened at the empty seats. The backpack was still there, but Yoseob was missing. Yoseob…Where’d you go?! Ughhh. He set off to search for the boy and received his reply.

            Its nothing rly. U dont have to worry

            Oh so somthing is wrong

            R u still with Yoseob?

            Haha no idk where he went. Im looking for him right now

            I see well its just that..

            ?

-

            “Ahhhh! So cute!” Yoseob hugged and squeezed the Keroppi plush. He ran over to another set of plush toys and picked out a Pochacco plush. “I will buy you! And Keroppi! Well, maybe. Do I have enough money?” He searched through his pockets and pulled out a 20 dollar bill. “Hmmmm...” He pulled out another 20 dollar bill. “Ah! That’ll be enough.” He cuddled the two plush toys again and began to skip off to the cash register.

             On the trip there, something caught the corner of his eye. The blonde turned over to look at what was so amusing. His eyes grew wide and his mouth fell open. The two plush toys in his hands were dropped to the floor. He slowly took a step forward, and another, and another. He slowly moved forwards, hypnotized by the spectacle. A large, maniacal smile spread across his face and his eyes began to sparkle and gleam. He began to giggle to himself like an idiot. Everything around him faded from existence. The only thing that was present was a giant Chibimaru plushy.

            “AIGOO! SO CUTE! AHH! I HAVE TO BUY YOU! You are coming home with me right! Now!” The blonde hugged the huge plush, which was half his size, and carried it to the cash register. The people around him stared, but he didn’t mind. He plopped the huge stuffed animal onto the counter and smiled. “How much for this?” he asked the lady.

            “Mmm…About 45 dollars.” Yoseob checked his pockets again. 40 dollars.

            “Wahh! I’m missing five dollars! Where is Doojoon-hyung? I need to ask him for money.” He stepped out of line and sent Doojoon a text.

            Doojoon! Do u have $5 i can have?

            Doojoon looked at his phone, expecting a reply from Junhyung. He read the question sent by Yoseob and replied.

            I dont kno where u are

            Sanrio! I see you! Look left

            Doojoon turned to his left and saw Yoseob bouncing up and down, waving his arms frantically. The hyung smiled and shuffled through his pockets for 5 dollars. Running over to the boy, he handed over the money and watched as the lady put it away into the cash register.

            “What did you buy?” The blonde pointed at the gigantic Chibimaru in response. Doojoon’s eyes grew wide. “It’s cute!”

            “Aigoo! I know! I can’t wait to bring it home!” Yoseob started bouncing around, hugging the toy dog tightly like a kid. He zoomed out the store, clumsily hugging the toy, and ran back to their table at the food court. Doojoon was amused at how fast the boy was able to run and not crash into anyone. In his pocket, the phone vibrated. The hyung pulled out the phone to check for the message.

            Well thats pretty much the reason. Its nothing big I told u.

            Its alright hey ill talk to u later. Yoseobs back

Doojoon put his phone away, not expecting a response from Junhyung. He quickly walked over to Yoseob and sat down. The boy looked up at him and suddenly lifted up his pointer finger. He began to speak.

            “Doojoon-hyung. So earlier, when you left,” his voice sounded serious. Doojoon shifted nervously.

            “Hmm?” Did he catch me with Junhyung? Yoseob’s face was grumpy. He resumed speaking.

            ”Well, I caught you.” Doojoon’s face paled.

            Great. He did.

            “What did you catch…?” The hyung bit his lower lip, trying to remain calm. He felt a vibration on his leg and pulled out his phone. He looked at the text and tried to act natural. It was a text from Junhyung.

            Alright cyu.

            “Is that Junhyung?”

            “Err…yeah…Why?” Doojoon began to sweat under the pressure he was in.

            “Oh, tell him I said hi! Anyways, I found out you bought me the outfit back at Forever 21. Why?! You shouldn’t have!” Yoseob pulled out the bag of clothing from Doojoon’s backpack. The older one stared at him, dumbfounded. His heart slowed down and his body relaxed. He was quiet for a bit and then pretended to text back to Junhyung. He looked back up, and smiled apologetically.

            “I just thought you’d really like them, so I decided to buy them.” He shrugged. Yoseob hopped up from his seat and walked over his hyung. Doojoon stared at him, wondering what was going to happen. The boy raised up a hand and Doojoon shut his eyes closed. Oh my gosh, he is going to slap me for buying him clothes. He opened his eyes from surprise as Yoseob hugged him tight and giggled. Doojoon began to blush.

            ”Kamsahamnida, hyung!”

            “It’s nothing, haha. Come on, let’s get back to your house, now.” Doojoon wrapped his arms around the younger one and smiled. I’m sorry, Junhyung. But it’s only temporary. 

----

A bit shorter than the other chapters, sorry. :| Thank you for suscribing/commenting/reading! I WILL ADD MORE KISEOB AT SOME POINT.