I Love You

The Friendly and The Mean

            Doojoon woke up, looking around to see if anything changed. He realized Yoseob’s hand wrapped around his head. He looked up to see the boy smiling at him.

            “Hyung, you awake now?” Doojoon nodded, smiling back at the blonde. He stood up, checking for the other four. They were all fast asleep.

            “How long were you awake Yoseob?”

            “Not too long ago, actually. Are you still tired?” Yoseob sat up.

            “Aniyo, I’m up now.” Doojoon returned his gaze back to the boy. Yoseob looked back at him, staring innocently. The hyung let out a sigh, plopping down next to the boy.

            They sat in the quiet for a moment. Yoseob reached over to Doojoon’s fidgeting hands. His touch calmed the hyung’s anxiety. Doojoon looked over at him, just spacing off into Yoseob’s eyes. His hands began to grip the boy’s hand. The hyung’s heart began to pound. Smiling and chuckling nervous, he began to speak.

            “Yoseob, whatever I tell you, you won’t hate me, right…?” The blonde stared at him with a puzzled expression, then nodded.

            “Of course! Why, is there something you want to tell me?”

            “Yoseob…” Yoseob put his finger to the hyung’s mouth, leaving him silent and confused. The boy wrapped his arms around the older one and hugged him tightly, his face burying into the hyung’s chest.

            “Can I go first?” Doojoon’s heart became light, his stomach having a swarm of butterflies. He nodded, ready for the boy to confess. Yoseob smiled, his head still against Doojoon’s chest. “Hyung, you’re so nervous!”

            “M-Mianhe, Yoseob, haha.”

            “Haha, Doojoon-hyung, I…-“

-

            “Doojo-…? Doo...-hyung?” A voice called in Doojoon’s head. The dream lost, he opened his eyes to see Yoseob staring at him and waving his hands around in the hyung’s face.

            “Y-Yoseob? What is it?” The boy’s face was slightly red.

            “I woke up a while ago and I found your head using me as a pillow. I just laid here staring at the ceiling and waiting for you to wake up.” He puffed up his cheeks. Doojoon smiled.

            “Haha, did you wake me up because you got bored of waiting?” Yoseob’s face turned a brighter red as he looked down. He shook his head, making the hyung raise an eyebrow. “Then why’d you wake me up? I was having such a good dream.” Yoseob stared back at him, his heart thumping, hoping that the hyung really loved him back as he began to explain.

            “Well…I woke you up because it was kind of awkward when you started mumbling in your sleep…” His cheeks felt like they were going to explode. “You were mumbling like a maniac, going ‘I love you…Yoseob, I love you…D-Do you love me back…? Yoseob…’” He began to chuckle nervously. The hyung’s eyes were wide with disbelief. His jaw had fell wide open and he started to blush. The heat ran through his body, he felt pressure. Unsure of what to say, he tried to defend himself.

            “A-Aniyo! I’m probably just really tired, my dream had n-nothing to do with you!” Yoseob frowned, but inside he was laughing at how cute Doojoon was. The blonde rolled his eyes and moved forward at the blabbering hyung. “M-Maybe you were just hearing things? I swear, I w-wasn-.” Yoseob’s finger hushed the older one. Doojoon was anxious of what could happen next. Butterflies flew around in his stomach, giving him a funny feeling.

            “Hyung, can you tell me the truth?” The boy’s heart was thumping quickly, wanting to know the truth. They sat looking at each other, no words coming out of their mouths for a while. Finally, Doojoon let out a sigh. He reached over to the blonde’s hand and pulled him forward for a hug. Hugging Yoseob tightly, he asked.

            “Yoseob, whatever I tell you, you won’t…hate me…or avoid me or anything right?” In an awkward spot, unable to move, Yoseob nodded.

            “N-Neh.” He was able to feel Doojoon’s heart pumping hard in his chest. He wondered if the older one could feel his.

            “Yoseob, I really want you to know that…I reall-“ The hyung was interrupted when Yoseob suddenly shouted by impulse.

            “DOOJOON, I LOVE YOU, TOO.” The boy shut his eyes, shivering and now dubious if Doojoon was even confessing.  Dumbfounded, the hyung sat there with his mouth wide open. A smile spread across his face and he began to laugh. Yoseob looked up, still blushing and nervous. “W-Was that what you wanted to t-tell me?” Doojoon nodded, still smiling. He pulled the boy back in and continued to hug him tightly.

            “Yoseob, I love you too.” Yoseob grinned like an idiot, ecstatic about the situation, forgetting about everything else.

            “Hyung, so when you told me you liked a girl, it was just a lie?”

            “N-Neh…I was just afraid of what you would’ve said if I told you truthfully…”

            “Oh…well that’s alright, ‘cause now we know! Gosh, I feel so stupid for being so fearful.” The older one ruffled the boy’s hair and chuckled.

            “Mianhe, Yoseob. And, I’m really sorry for being such a bully to you before.”

            “It’s fine, I knew you’d change one day!”

            “Thanks…for not losing hope on that. I love you!”

            “Hyung, you’re so warm.” Yoseob cuddled against the hyung’s chest, embracing the warmth that came from his body. The two looked over when there was a sudden whisper.

            “Congratulations, hyungs!” Dongwoon was sitting up, rubbing his eyes sleepily with a wide grin on his face. He was woken up by Yoseob’s loud confession and sat there listening to the two. Hyunseung, being the heavy sleeper, was still fast asleep. The couple stared at him, turning red and laughing nervously. Yoseob whispered back.

            “Kamsahamnida, Dongwoon.”

            “I should tell Kikwang-hyung!” He began to run off to Kikwang’s room but Yoseob quickly climbed off of Doojoon and dragged him back.

            “No! No! Don’t!”

            “Why not?”

            “Just…don’t. He’ll find out himself.”

            “Oh, okay, if you say so.” Dongwoon went to the kitchen instead and fetched himself a snack. “Do you two want anything?” The couple shook their heads, sitting next to each other on the couch. Yoseob turned to Doojoon.

            “Now, what do we do while we wait for them to wake up?”

            “We can lie here and cuddle some more? Haha, you still sleepy?”

            “That’s so boring!” Yoseob yawned. “Though, that was an hour of sleep, another nap won’t be so bad.” He laid onto Doojoon and tried to sleep some more. Dongwoon stood over at the dining table, watching awkwardly. He whispered over to the two hyungs.

            “I’ll go and stay in Junhyung’s room…” And he was off. Yoseob giggled and looked down at his lover’s face. They stared at each other for a bit when suddenly, the hyung gave him a quick peck on the lips. Yoseob’s face became hot and red, his head felt like it was melting. Doojoon smiled and ruffled the boy’s hair.

            “I’m gonna get back to sleep. The others can wake us up when they get up.”

            “Okay.” The blonde lied there, excited now that Doojoon’s love to him was finally revealed. When he was sure the hyung was asleep, Yoseob gave him another peck on the lips and went to sleep.

            From inside the guest room, Junhyung was awake and talking with Dongwoon. They both talked about their childhood and how their lives went, becoming closer to each other. Junhyung’s stomach growled.

            “I’m gonna grab a snack.” He got off the bed and began down the hall. When he reached the kitchen, he looked over at the couple who were lying on the couch across from Hyunseung. A hot feeling took over his body. He simply sighed, taking a snack back to the guest room with a heavy heart.

----

DooSeob confession! Did you ppl want it to happen already or should I have dragged it on longer? Sorry if it seems rushed, I was typing this at 4AM T-T. Thanks for reading/suscribing/commenting!