Junhyung, You're So Confusing

The Friendly and The Mean

            It was Sunday morning, Junhyung woke up, the hyung’s arms wrapped around his waist. The boy tried to break away from the hyung’s hold but it was no use. He didn’t want to wake up the hyung in doing so. Sitting there and becoming impatient, Junhyung gave up and tried to wake up the sleeping hyung.

            “Hyunseung, get up.” The older one continued to sleep on. “You never wake up do you, hey. Get up!” Junhyung pulled the interlocked hands apart, startling Hyunseung up. “Oh, now you get up.” Hyunseung rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at the younger one.

            “What’s up? I’m so tired.”

            “Nothing, I’m gonna make some breakfast now.”

            “Alright.” And he was asleep again. Junhyung rolled his eyes and got up and out the door. The day went by, the two spending their day with each other. Junhyung’s feelings for him slowly grew as time passed. When it reached 5PM, Hyunseung got ready to leave. “See you tomorrow.”

            “Bye, Hyunseung.” He waved at the leaving hyung, slowly closing the door. He peeked out the window but Hyunseung was already gone from sight. Junhyung sighed.

-

            “So you already got over Doojoon-hyung? And you like Hyunseung now?” Kikwang asked Junhyung as they sat on a bench in school, sharing Kikwang’s lunch. Yoseob and Doojoon were at a different area with Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

            “I don’t think so. Well, I’m still unsure about it. I’m just saying that, there’s definitely something for Hyunseung. I still get pretty jealous with Doojoon.”

            “So you like both of them?” Kikwang stared at him with a raised brow.

            “No, no! I just need to get my feelings straight.”

            “Junhyung, you’re really confusing…”

            “What’s so hard to understand…?”

            “Your feelings!” Kikwang gave him a “duh” expression.

            “Oh, haha. Well, I’m confused myself.”

            “I hope you find out soon, good luck with that.”

            “Thanks. How are you and Yoseob?” Kikwang shrugged. Junhyung nodded silently.

            “We should get back to them now.” Kikwang stood up and pulled Junhyung up. The two walked around finding the other four, finding them on the other side of school. Kikwang noticed Doojoon’s hand on Yoseob’s waist, but he treated like nothing and ignored it. Junhyung glanced over at the boy who seemed to be fine. Hyunseung came running over.

            “Hey, where were you guys?” Junhyung greeted him with a hug.

            “Other side of school, just eating.” Hyunseung nodded at his answer as the bell rang. Dongwoon and Kikwang waved at the other four and left to class. Yoseob dragged Doojoon along to class with Junhyung and Hyunseung behind. The couple sat down in their seats as the other two walked in. Yoseob began to fiddle around with Doojoon’s hands as he waited for the bell to ring.

            “Doojoon-hyung, when are you going to come over again?”

            “Miss me already?”

            “No, you’re right here! Why would I miss someone right in front of me?”

            “Why not? Anyway, I’m not sure, I can come over any day I guess.”

            “You should just come and live with me!” Yoseob nodded excitedly, making the hyung chuckle.

            “I’ll come over today.” Junhyung looked over as he heard the two talk, but his jealous wasn’t as overwhelming as it used to be. Doojoon turned over to him, surprising him a bit.

            “You wanna come over?” Junhyung shook his head.

            “Aniyo, it’s fine. You spend some time with him.” Doojoon looked at him for a moment and shrugged.

            “Alright, then.” I thought you’d like some time with me, but okay. Yoseob turned over to Hyunseung.

            “You should come over today!”

            “Again? It’s fine, I’m meeting up with Junhyung.”

            “Oh, okay, then.” Yoseob shrugged and turned back to Doojoon. “I guess it’s only us two!” That’s perfectly fine with me, though!

            “I guess so!” The two smiled at each other and began to work as Mr. Kim’s assignment reached them.

-

            By the end of class, Junhyung and Hyunseung strolled down the hall with each other and ran into Dongwoon and Kikwang. Kikwang began to ask.

            “Hey, you guys doing anything today?” Junhyung answered.

            “Nope, not really. Hyunseung is coming over to my house. Why?”

            “You guys wouldn’t mind letting us over? Let’s hang out.”

            “Mmm, that’s fine. Let’s go.” The four left the hall and began down the sidewalk to Junhyung’s house. Hyunseung was walking with Kikwang and Junhyung was with Dongwoon. Junhyung and Dongwoon were chattering about what to do in the front. In the back, Hyunseung started the conversation.

            “Kikwang, do you like anyone?”

            “What? Why such a private question?” Kikwang stared at Hyunseung.

            “Ahh, mianhe. Just curious, wanna get to know you better, you know?”

            “Well you could ask something else besides that!” Hyunseung nodded and chuckled. He asked Kikwang other questions as they walked. When they neared Junhyung’s house, he finally asked again.

            “So, you wanna tell me now?” Kikwang eyed the hyung suspiciously for a moment.

            “Yeah, but I’m trying to get over the person.”

            “Oh, I see. Who is it, if you don’t mind telling me?”

            “You’re so curious! But it’s Yoseob-hyung.”

            “Mmm. How are you getting over him? I kinda need help…”

            “Huh? Help with who?” Kikwang glanced over at Junhyung in front.

            “You see, I like Junhyung…and it’s been quite a while now, but I know he’s in love with Doojoon-hyung. There’s probably no chance for me.” Kikwang immediately started talking but quickly shut his mouth.

            “He-.” He didn’t want to tell about Junhyung’s situation without his consent.

            “Huh? What is it?”      

            “N-Nothing.” Should I tell him…? I don’t want Hyunseung to get over him…What if Junhyung ends up liking him back?

            “…Okay. But, yeah. I just need to get over Junhyung.”

            “No, don’t!” Hyunseung raised his eyebrow at the boy.

            “D-Don’t? What?”

            “I mean…I can’t really help you if I can’t help myself in this situation…”

            “Oh, well that’s fine, then. I’ll just try and keep my mind off him.”

            “I say you shouldn’t give up, what if you do have a chance?” Aish, I should just tell him. But what if Junhyung doesn’t want him to know…

            “Are you saying I do?”

            “It’s…possible?”

            “…I’ll take your word for it.” Hyunseung sighed and shrugged. Kikwang let out a breath of relief. As they reached Junhyung’s house and went in, Kikwang and Junhyung plopped onto the couch. Hyunseung headed to the bathroom and Dongwoon checked the fridge. Kikwang began talking.

            “Junhyung, you need to get your feelings sorted out, now!”

            “Huh?”

            “I was just told that Hyunseung likes you! He wants to get over you, but I stopped him from doing so. For now…”

            “Oh…But…I still like Doojoon…I think?”

            “Aigoo, Junhyung. You are so confusing! Just get over Doojoon! You have Hyunseung right now!” Dongwoon overheard this and came over, forgetting that Yoseob told him not to tell Kikwang.

            “Hyunseung likes Junhyung?” Kikwang turned over in surprise. Junhyung replied.

            “N-Neh.”

            “And you like Doojoon-hyung?” Junhyung nodded in response. “Well, I agree with Kikwang, you should just get over Doojoon-hyung! Go be with Hyunseung-hyung while he still likes you. Doojoon and Yoseob are together anyway.” The two older ones’ eyes widened as they shouted at the same time.

            “WHAT?!”

            “Huh? Is it that surprising?” Dongwoon chuckled. 

----

Sorry for the late update! Thanks for reading/suscribing/commenting!

@-yoseob, Connie get off you troll :|